Why being „high-maintenance“ is a failo

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
This thread was inspired by @Celery, who turned off foids by doing his skincare routine

This made me come to this conclusion:
Try to be as low-maintenance as possible

Having a 10-step skincare routine (or having one at all jfl), extensive hair care (hair masks and shit), putting shit on you every day (lash serum, castor oil…) at some point will do the opposite of attracting foods and make you look obsessive about your looks (ain’t we all…)

ESPECIALLY if a foid is at your house and sees your fake tan bottle, your The Ordinary Serums, Dermaroller, epilator etc.

You have to pull off everything effortlessly and as if everything was gifted to you or you have the genetics for it, don’t be tryhard!!!

There is a specific Italian word for it: Sprezzatura

So try to be sprezzatura in your looksmaxxing routine and keep the maintenance low

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Danish_Retard, 5.5psl and 12 others
Just don't talk to people about your skincare routine lolmao

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
thats true
when girl ask me if I were working out I told Im just doing some pushup at home while Im training 3-5 day a week per 1-3 hour on gym.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
thats true
when girl ask me if I were working out I told Im just doing some pushup at home while Im training 3-5 day a week per 1-3 hour on gym.
smart

the golden rule of looksmaxxing: dont talk about looksmaxxing/be caught looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Tallooksmaxxer, SolarWind and 6 others
no
the reason why girls hate this is because they think the guy s narcy and only think about himself which they were brainwashed to think it's a turn off
another reason is ofc the one you said, low effort chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1851 and Prettyboy

no
the reason why girls hate this is because they think the girl is narcy and only think about himself which they were brainwashed to think it's a turn off
another reason is ofc the one you said, low effort chad
External validation seeking behaviour is a big no-no for us guys :feelsbadman: only girls are allowed to be narcies

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
External validation seeking behaviour is a big no-no for us guys :feelsbadman: only girls are allowed to be narcies
the crazy shit is i don't even seek validation, i just wanna look good for the purpose of looking good because i like looking like the best version of myself

girls project their insecurities so much that they think u want validation

This thread was inspired by @Celery, who turned off foids by doing his skincare routine

Having a 10-step skincare routine (or having one at all jfl), extensive hair care (hair masks and shit), putting shit on you every day (lash serum, castor oil…) at some point will do the opposite of attracting foods and make you look obsessive about your looks (ain’t we all…)

ESPECIALLY if a foid is at your house and sees your fake tan bottle, your The Ordinary Serums, Dermaroller, epilator etc.

You have to pull off everything effortlessly and as if everything was gifted to you or you have the genetics for it, don’t be tryhard!!!

So try to be sprezzatura in your looksmaxxing routine and keep the maintenance low
Been knew.

The two most important psychometrics of masculine personality are extraversion and emotional stability

Incredibly elaborate looksmaxxing routines arent sustainable anyways. It's not rewarding in and of itself. It's not a challenge like fitness. It's just busy work you force yourself to do in exchange for external validation. If you are going to particularly autistic lengths for your appearance, people will perceive you as emotionally unstable. Probably rightly so. Do you need external validation so bad you will waste mankind's most valuable resource rubbing paste all over yourself day in and day out?

Do whatever you have to do to your skin to reach a point where soap and moisturizer is all you need.

Sprezzatura isn't about being effortlessly exceptional.
It's about looking effortlessly exceptional.

If your skin looks worse without a 10-step skin routine, keep doing the routine, and just lie about it, or do it in secret.

Still, I think most girls are actually fine with guys taking care of their appearance in a traditionally feminine way (skincare, hair masks and the like); the ones that aren't are usually the ones which are narcissistic and obsessed with their looks. They perceive you as trespassing in their territory, so to speak.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and TrestIsBest
Which mf on this forum is using a fake tan bottle JFL. Also, nobody's going to notice that you use products (unless you show/tell them) because you're simply fixing your failos, like acne. Most here won't get model-tier skin, so nobody will be suspicious.

Just be natural bro!

A cold shower and quick trim will do the trick:what::what::cool::cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, TrestIsBest and untouchable_coper
you don't need to be straight up seeking validation, but talking about yourself is basically necessary if you wanna have real friendships, hiding all your life is just sad tbh

Which mf on this forum is using a fake tan bottle JFL. Also, nobody's going to notice that you use products (unless you show/tell them) because you're simply fixing your failos, like acne. Most here won't get model-tier skin, so nobody will be suspicious.
Many here use self tanner because they don’t wanna destroy their collagen

true thread bro. I am just going to max out my skin before i ascend with surgeries, after i ascend i dont want to look like a high inhib insecure faggot that uses 10 different skin care product.

i dont even shower or anything so im gigalowmaitnence this is cope :bluepill::bluepill:

Most women appear to find it really attractive when men have their shit together and do such things like a skincare routine etc.

I think what you mean only applies if you look like shit despite putting in the effort.
Like if you go to the gym 5 times a week but your body looks like shit that they find it unattractive. But not if your body looks great

I don’t hide my skincare stuff and I do all that shit in front of girls I’m dating and they never care personally. Most girls like when guys take care of themselves, just don’t be narcy and talk about it all the time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard