Why being tall + muscular beats being pretty in the face

LOST

LOST

Gold
I am an above average guy
190cm height 98g lean muscular roided dude

I ve been dealing with women when i was a fat bitch, where i got little results, then being natural and now i am roided for a while
My height have been almost the same all the time 187-190cm during this years but my body just got more and more muscular

Women appreciate aesthetics, looks, appearance...for sure.
But they get turned on like lil hoes by confidence, they like to feel like a submissive little bitch in front of you, they wanna feel inferior and intimidated
If women are not intimidated, sometimes rude, hyper shy....you re not good looking enough

A good face WILL NEVER GIVE A WOMEN the raw attraction a tall jacked dude will create on her due to that confident and security aura. I ve been really unconfident, but all the time after fuckinng a women in a club, in her house, street, my house...they told me days after that they "didnt like me at first" due to my confidence, i look arrogant and the typical dude that believe he is the G (i was damn insecure but my looks gave another refelction)
Also, all women i meet online or offline when we talk on social media say "why u talk with me, u must have many women" or "how many women u talking to at the same time u do with me!. WHEN A HOE SAY THIS MEANS HE PERCEIVES AS TOO ATTRACTIVE AND THINK EVERY WOMEN THINK LIKE THAT.

Height+muscles are king because they attract them in a physical levekl but also give a vonfidnt area

There is NO FUCKING JACKED TALL DUDE who wont get hoes, u gotta be completely deformed facially and autistic.

I can write years of experiences with girls since i started lifting, and who everything change
But i give damn 0 fucks if u believe me or not
Just try it urself and lemme know after this

Love and pussies for everyone

ADD: I DONT CARED WETHER U BELIEVE OR NOT. I ve been mogging men and fucking women constantly for 3 years straight.
You can dount me, i enjoy it. Just hope some people follow my path and live a good life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 38403, nignog, Armand and 22 others
niga tf r u talking about, im prettyfacemax + more muscular then u, i mog u nigga.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, xolincs, jordanbarret and 6 others
thanks i will grow now

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, THEMOGGER, Rimaxtis and 6 others
Funnygif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, LampPostPrime, goo25 and 2 others
I am an above average guy
190cm height 98g lean muscular roided dude

I ve been dealing with women when i was a fat bitch, where i got little results, then being natural and now i am roided for a while
My height have been almost the same all the time 187-190cm during this years but my body just got more and more muscular

Women appreciate aesthetics, looks, appearance...for sure.
But they get turned on like lil hoes by confidence, they like to feel like a submissive little bitch in front of you, they wanna feel inferior and intimidated
If women are not intimidated, sometimes rude, hyper shy....you re not good looking enough

A good face WILL NEVER GIVE A WOMEN the raw attraction a tall jacked dude will create on her due to that confident and security aura. I ve been really unconfident, but all the time after fuckinng a women in a club, in his house, street, my house...they told me days after that they "didnt like me at first" due to my confidence, i look arrogant and the typical dude that believe he is the G (i was damn insecure but my looks gave another refelction)
Also, all women i meet online or offline when we talk on social media say "why u talk with me, u must have many women" or "how many women u talking to at the same time u do with me!. WHEN A HOE SAY THIS MEANS HE PERCEIVES AS TOO ATTRACTIVE AND THINK EVERY WOMEN THINK LIKE THAT.

Height+muscles are king because they attract them in a physical levekl but also give a vonfidnt area

There is NO FUCKING JACKED TALL DUDE who wont get hoes, u gotta be completely deformed facially and autistic.

I can write years of experiences with girls since i started lifting, and who everything change
But i give damn 0 fucks if u believe me or not
Just try it urself and lemme know after this

Love and pussies for everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedRiser, Deleted member 29660, the next o'pry and 28 others
niga tf r u talking about, im prettyfacemax + more muscular then u, i mog u nigga.
youre such a fucking loser. and you look like utter shit too.

Youre an MTN who thinks hes high HTN/Chadlite. worst kind of delusional idiot, though, youre hurting yourself more than anyone. which brings me comfort. youre a train wreck to yourself.

kill yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, TheDragon, Sprinkles and 12 others
ugly roided ogre shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Baldingman1998, LampPostPrime and 7 others
keep posting shit like that nigga and you end up in one of tails video on you tube

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Mewton, Deleted member 19499 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, TRNSTA, LampPostPrime and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, yayatourer, Pollorex and 8 others
i dont show myself on this forum, sent my photos to some dudes
You look like shit
and prolly manlet
sorry
another faceless dork who acts like he's shit but hes a dork, gg.

IMG 9808

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Mewton, Deleted member 19499 and 5 others
state of this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, LampPostPrime, callisto and 7 others
another faceless dork who acts like he's shit but hes a dork, gg.
i need to prove nothing
i post this so u can enhoy the live i have
The rest is up to you, give 0 shit

didnt read but anyway i agree, just not too muscular

you want to be kind of unmuscular so she can toy around with your subtle insecurity, make you jealous in the vicinity of hot guys, as a kind of flirty banter

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, vinn98 and TrestIsBest
post face
i dont post myself
u re all so damn insecure and online freaks thar u need to proof the worl u re worth something
i wanna make people understand how this shit works
i fuck all i want, my dick and i know
u can doubt me as much as u want

youre such a fucking loser. and you look like utter shit too.

Youre an MTN who thinks hes high HTN/Chadlite. worst kind of delusional idiot, though, youre hurting yourself more than anyone. which brings me comfort. youre a train wreck to yourself.

kill yourself.
send ur face, or shut the fuck up, compared to u im a gigachad dumb ass nigga i'd invisiblity u IRL JFL.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Cayn and Deleted member 25354
i dont post myself
u re all so damn insecure and online freaks thar u need to proof the worl u re worth something
post face

i dont post myself
tales from the aslyum you're tall and muscular, ur just one of hundreds of nigga who swear they're some super hot person but ur literally just a fat nose no jaw bum JFL GTFO TROLL.

suck it ugly manlet bitch
u just a virgin
Cutie

most recent slay, try again bitch boy. 100+ slays and i'm 17, u could only dream nigga of my circumstances 6'3 also. JFL.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dakchuh, Sprinkles, vinn98 and 4 others
is a shemale with makeup and a filter?
nah that pussy was wet as fuck, definetly not shemale homie, definetly makeup'd asf though, doesnt matter shes 4 the night, send ur face or ur another mumbai dreamer.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and LampPostPrime
nah that pussy was wet as fuck, definetly not shemale homie, definetly makeup'd asf though, doesnt matter shes 4 the night, send ur face or ur another mumbai dreamer.
and brooooo i jjust checked ur face betteer
the fuck is wrong u look ugly as a bitch and mostly u never post ur front

LOW SHIT

and brooooo i jjust checked ur face betteer
the fuck is wrong u look ugly as a bitch and mostly u never post ur front

LOW SHIT
Shitstainmogger
Pic2
Sdtaykurso

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and vinn98
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, LampPostPrime, Interested and 1 other person
MTS how can you even call that a slay fucking lol
you'd agree HTB if u seen her body, she literally had a BBL JFL, and 5'5 impossibly hot slay, she handled the 9 LOL.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
BLURRED IMAGES tattoo of shit that give 0 sttractive
thin like sparragus
fucking hell man
such a monkey
Ltnabuse
WHOMOGS

stfu u doomed LTN dork, u talk allat shit because ur not sending urself, if u did it'd be an embarassin comparisson for u, i abuse LTN's like u and suplex wannabe htns, JFL

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 22623
ya men, right
can literally tell from ur shitty ass english ur a smelly ass foreign, r u gonna send ur face?

you'd agree HTB if u seen her body, she literally had a BBL JFL, and 5'5 impossibly hot slay, she handled the 9 LOL.
"htb" shes a makeupmaxxed whale

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Cayn and TDTaykurso