Why being tall + muscular beats being pretty in the face

can literally tell from ur shitty ass english ur a smelly ass foreign, r u gonna send ur face?
i wont
i told ya, u can believe me or not, i give no fucks
my sex wont reduce and my money will keep growin

FB IMG 1692126008227

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
MTS how can you even call that a slay fucking lol
I don’t even know if ppl are trolling or just being retarded normies at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
  • JFL
I am an above average guy
190cm height 98g lean muscular roided dude

I ve been dealing with women when i was a fat bitch, where i got little results, then being natural and now i am roided for a while
My height have been almost the same all the time 187-190cm during this years but my body just got more and more muscular

Women appreciate aesthetics, looks, appearance...for sure.
But they get turned on like lil hoes by confidence, they like to feel like a submissive little bitch in front of you, they wanna feel inferior and intimidated
If women are not intimidated, sometimes rude, hyper shy....you re not good looking enough

A good face WILL NEVER GIVE A WOMEN the raw attraction a tall jacked dude will create on her due to that confident and security aura. I ve been really unconfident, but all the time after fuckinng a women in a club, in her house, street, my house...they told me days after that they "didnt like me at first" due to my confidence, i look arrogant and the typical dude that believe he is the G (i was damn insecure but my looks gave another refelction)
Also, all women i meet online or offline when we talk on social media say "why u talk with me, u must have many women" or "how many women u talking to at the same time u do with me!. WHEN A HOE SAY THIS MEANS HE PERCEIVES AS TOO ATTRACTIVE AND THINK EVERY WOMEN THINK LIKE THAT.

Height+muscles are king because they attract them in a physical levekl but also give a vonfidnt area

There is NO FUCKING JACKED TALL DUDE who wont get hoes, u gotta be completely deformed facially and autistic.

I can write years of experiences with girls since i started lifting, and who everything change
But i give damn 0 fucks if u believe me or not
Just try it urself and lemme know after this

Love and pussies for everyone

ADD: I DONT CARED WETHER U BELIEVE OR NOT. I ve been mogging men and fucking women constantly for 3 years straight.
You can dount me, i enjoy it. Just hope some people follow my path and live a good life
it has to do more with dimorphism in the face , look at jason statham not the most tallest still looks masc and intimiadating as fuck , but yeah i agree top tier gymbros get more slay than pretyboys but then prettyboy has more quality slays. guys like shizzy and jeff sied carry dimorphism in thier face aswell they would get slays irrespective of the physique as they looked masc and intimidating before hand aswell. @LOST

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and callisto
it has to do more with dimorphism in the face , look at jason statham not the most tallest still looks masc and intimiadating as fuck , but yeah i agree top tier gymbros get more slay than pretyboys but then prettyboy has more quality slays. guys like shizzy and jeff sied carry dimorphism in thier face aswell they would get slays irrespective of the physique as they looked masc and intimidating before hand aswell. @LOST
quality slays u talking about apperanace?
I ve never seen a prettu boy get a real femenine subissive hot hoe

i dont post myself
u re all so damn insecure and online freaks thar u need to proof the worl u re worth something
i wanna make people understand how this shit works
i fuck all i want, my dick and i know
u can doubt me as much as u want
You wouldn't post this unless you were seeking confirmation

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
Unless we're dealing with nightclub whores, post-wall roasties or low-class sluts, the moment a facially attractive man walks into the room all tall jacked dudes instantly become invisible.

I've noticed this type of guy get immediately insecure, tense up and change body language the moment I am introduced and/or join a conversation. They immediately stand taller, and start subtly boasting about money or other things that, in their mind, should make them appear more valuable.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Sprinkles, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Unless we're dealing with nightclub whores, post-wall roasties or low-class sluts, the moment a facially attractive man walks into the room all tall jacked dudes instantly become invisible.

I've noticed this type of guy get immediately insecure, tense up and change body language the moment I am introduced and/or join a conversation. They immediately stand taller, and start subtly boasting about money or other things that, in their mind, should make them appear more valuable.
u have 0 experience

I ve been dealing with women when i was a fat bitch, where i got little results, then being natural and now i am roided for a while
My height have been almost the same all the time 187-190cm during this years but my body just got more and more muscular

But they get turned on like lil hoes by confidence, they like to feel like a submissive little bitch in front of you, they wanna feel inferior and intimidated
If women are not intimidated, sometimes rude, hyper shy....you re not good looking enough

A good face WILL NEVER GIVE A WOMEN the raw attraction a tall jacked dude will create on her due to that confident and security aura. I ve been really unconfident, but all the time after fuckinng a women in a club, in her house, street, my house...they told me days after that they "didnt like me at first" due to my confidence, i look arrogant and the typical dude that believe he is the G (i was damn insecure but my looks gave another refelction)
Also, all women i meet online or offline when we talk on social media say "why u talk with me, u must have many women" or "how many women u talking to at the same time u do with me!. WHEN A HOE SAY THIS MEANS HE PERCEIVES AS TOO ATTRACTIVE AND THINK EVERY WOMEN THINK LIKE THAT.

Height+muscles are king because they attract them in a physical levekl but also give a vonfidnt area

There is NO FUCKING JACKED TALL DUDE who wont get hoes, u gotta be completely deformed facially and autistic.

I can write years of experiences with girls since i started lifting, and who everything change

ADD: I DONT CARED WETHER U BELIEVE OR NOT. I ve been mogging men and fucking women constantly for 3 years straight.
You can dount me, i enjoy it. Just hope some people follow my path and live a good life
Post physique pics? Also I know a tall jacked guy who can’t get laid but he’s pretty ugly and bald

Good thread bro its was over for me before reading this but now i know its over for me

another coping subhuman ogre thread, dopamine rush you get when girls face lights up while speaking to you is something roid freaks can never relate to

• +1
This forum still underestimates the importance of muscle and it's effect on sex appeal. It's just like women, would you want to bang a woman just because she has a beautiful face? No it's the body that contributes hugely to sex appeal. Women might think these Tiktok twinks with twig arms are cute but they don't get sexually aroused by them past the age of 14.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, LOST, Baldingman1998 and 2 others

Ah yeah bro being tall and muscular beats looking like this

Download   2023 08 16T203028640
Download   2023 08 16T203011912

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
OP is facially ugly and is coping with his best traits. Typical .org thread. Tall and muscular is great but nothing without a good face

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, EverythingMattersCel, Sprinkles and 4 others
Ur the mtn no reference needed
nigga knows it'll look super embarassing sending a REAL mtn, shut the fuck up underrating troll faceless scumbag JFL.

nigga knows it'll look super embarassing sending a REAL mtn, shut the fuck up underrating troll faceless scumbag JFL.
Posts blurry pictures in a dark room with Shitty resolution blurs eyes “yeah guys trust me I’m chad”

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
OP is facially ugly and is coping with his best traits. Typical .org thread. Tall and muscular is great but nothing without a good face
Most people here cope with there best traits its really stupid you need to look at it objectively

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Before, zero interest from females in clubs

After, this is the first time I started getting laid from clubs

I didn't say muscle didn't help I said being chad is infinetly more successful

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and LampPostPrime
Then why are you posting that wierd shit
Lmao this forum is homoerotic with the male model worshipping yet a girl can't compliment a cute guy.

Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8u4

Chuds, am I right, sisters? @thecel @LampPostPrime @blackpilled I lost

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Lmao this forum is homoerotic with the male model worshipping yet a girl can't compliment a cute guy.

View attachment 2385630

Chuds, am I right, sisters? @thecel @LampPostPrime @blackpilled I lost

He's a good looking chap that's it don't go into the wierd gay homoeroticism this site goes into with these mog battles chad worship and all that cucked shit and btw this has nothing to do with lookmaxing the idea the original idea of looksmaxing was to improve upon looks to get more pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and LampPostPrime
wrong.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Prince88
This forum still underestimates the importance of muscle and it's effect on sex appeal. It's just like women, would you want to bang a woman just because she has a beautiful face? No it's the body that contributes hugely to sex appeal. Women might think these Tiktok twinks with twig arms are cute but they don't get sexually aroused by them past the age of 14.
lmfao false equivalency, men and women have different priorities and rate things differently, body halo exists for both but women care wayyyyyyy less about body then men do.

• +1
lmfao false equivalency, men and women have different priorities and rate things differently, body halo exists for both but women care wayyyyyyy less about body then men do.
No matter how good a man's face looks, she's going to be grossed out if his body looks like this.

stock-photo-body-young-fat-isolated-on-white-background-with-clipping-path-1330813175.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Drnd but i trust you op

Im 6'3 too

Twink here. Just had a milf feel me up today at work.

Attachments

• 20230816_171612.jpg
    20230816_171612.jpg
    979.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Sprinkles and LampPostPrime
as long as you're MTN minimum, not balding, and bloated looking. sure you can compensate by being tall and muscular (must have good frame too)

Even if it is true, what is the point of this post? You can't gain height after puberty without LL, while face is "easily" improvable.

I really think you made this post just to brag about your own physical traits, why you would do that on an incel forum is beyond me, but there is no other explanation as to why this post was even worth writing

Yeap, best girls aka high iq interesting artsy cutesy zooey deschanel jenna ortega high tier types like prettyboys like chico and Vinnie hacker

Which roids you on fella?

This. Ogres get laid but its usually low class low iq garbage women

• +1

Those types of guys are the ones who usually cope with masculinity like redpillers.

When they see an attractive guy they resort to bullying tactics and maybe even passive aggressive social behavior relating to dominance hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, LampPostPrime and BucketCrab
A good face WILL NEVER GIVE A WOMEN the raw attraction a tall jacked dude will create on her due to that confident and security aura.
Face makes up for a lot, I find it hard to believe foids would be willing to get with an ugly faced guy just because he is tall and muscular.