Why being tall + muscular beats being pretty in the face

OP is facially ugly and is coping with his best traits. Typical .org thread. Tall and muscular is great but nothing without a good face
i am above in face
and brutallt mog anyone physically here

Just sayin u can almost have anything u want by doin what i did
do as u want anyways

Which roids you on fella?
rn cruising
Ll do a bulk on test lil mast for stogenic controll and eq
then lean and mantain for ever this physique with little ups and donws

Even if it is true, what is the point of this post? You can't gain height after puberty without LL, while face is "easily" improvable.

I really think you made this post just to brag about your own physical traits, why you would do that on an incel forum is beyond me, but there is no other explanation as to why this post was even worth writing
Beimg 180+ is easier han being reallt really good looking so u can beat a "tall" jacked normie face dude

rn cruising
Ll do a bulk on test lil mast for stogenic controll and eq
then lean and mantain for ever this physique with little ups and donws
For some reason my left nipple is extremely sensitive to gyno now even on 250 mg test.
I love mast though and it's good against gyno, never done test with mast I might try 200mg test with 200mg mast and maintain that's enough to give the athletic beach body look

How so? This is literally what I experience IRL.
Tell me ur number of slays
how many hoes do apprpach you or simp over u and in real life
lemme know

0 experience u have

For some reason my left nipple is extremely sensitive to gyno now even on 250 mg test.
I love mast though and it's good against gyno, never done test with mast I might try 200mg test with 200mg mast and maintain that's enough to give the athletic beach body look
Idk abou u but bulking is key
I will sacrfice 6-8 more months looking facially bloated due to a bulk, to have the ultimate physique the next summer, then just mantain.
while that, i will i further whiten my teeh and improve my skin and clothing style...

and then just enjoy life even more

Idk abou u but bulking is key
I will sacrfice 6-8 more months looking facially bloated due to a bulk, to have the ultimate physique the next summer, then just mantain.
while that, i will i further whiten my teeh and improve my skin and clothing style...

and then just enjoy life even more
I'm 78kg relatively lean 178cm.200mg test I'd be about 83kg and a little more lean with popping shoulders.

I'm 78kg relatively lean 178cm.200mg test I'd be about 83kg and a little more lean with popping shoulders.
u need 10kg more or pure mass to be a slayer
Put in correct places and live life

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Tell me ur number of slays
how many hoes do apprpach you or simp over u and in real life
lemme know

0 experience u have
The fact you're asking me this kind of questions proves the point I was trying to make :lul:

First of all, there's no point in doing a dick measuring contest over the internet, because even if I admitted having a body count significantly higher than yours, you'd call me a liar, or lie yourself.
Second, quality of slays is more important than quantity of slays anyways.

I will tell you just this: I've lost count of how many taller and more muscular guys I've cucked over the years. Their girlfriends didn't really seem to care all that much about their confidence and size when compared to an actually attractive face. Plus, the fact that they were so quick in giving it up further cements my stance that height+muscles are generally only important to low class whores.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and 5.5psl
Reason #51243321 height is LAW

works for 185cm roided?

Dude the pic on the right looks like you fell out of an alien birthing pod
ur first few posts and ur this is the best ass jokes u can come up with with ur combined 3 iq in s perfect ync? gtfo greycel fag.

ur first few posts and ur this is the best ass jokes u can come up with with ur combined 3 iq in s perfect ync? gtfo greycel fag.
Why do you look so slimy though

Wtf are you. you bully everybody here nigga there are 16 yo kids

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
Why do you look so slimy though
can't disagree, i'm a slimy ass mf, slimin on these nigguhz n slimin in they hoez
Sideangle

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Wtf are you. you bully everybody here nigga there are 16 yo kids
niggas acting like im not 17, hop off my dick LTN dork ass nigga on god.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Unless we're dealing with nightclub whores, post-wall roasties or low-class sluts, the moment a facially attractive man walks into the room all tall jacked dudes instantly become invisible.

I've noticed this type of guy get immediately insecure, tense up and change body language the moment I am introduced and/or join a conversation. They immediately stand taller, and start subtly boasting about money or other things that, in their mind, should make them appear more valuable.
You're gl?

u need 10kg more or pure mass to be a slayer
Put in correct places and live life
I could get to 83 or 84 lean but more than that I'd need bigger doses which would fuck up my hair and collagen

Unless we're dealing with nightclub whores, post-wall roasties or low-class sluts, the moment a facially attractive man walks into the room all tall jacked dudes instantly become invisible.

I've noticed this type of guy get immediately insecure, tense up and change body language the moment I am introduced and/or join a conversation. They immediately stand taller, and start subtly boasting about money or other things that, in their mind, should make them appear more valuable.
Cope tbh, unless the jacked guys are ltn , mtn + jacked tall dudes eclipse the little ones

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The fact you're asking me this kind of questions proves the point I was trying to make :lul:

First of all, there's no point in doing a dick measuring contest over the internet, because even if I admitted having a body count significantly higher than yours, you'd call me a liar, or lie yourself.
Second, quality of slays is more important than quantity of slays anyways.

I will tell you just this: I've lost count of how many taller and more muscular guys I've cucked over the years. Their girlfriends didn't really seem to care all that much about their confidence and size when compared to an actually attractive face. Plus, the fact that they were so quick in giving it up further cements my stance that height+muscles are generally only important to low class whores.
I assume you have the TikTok prettyboy pheno

You're gl?
Judging from how I've been described and general life experience, yes. But I bloomed quite late and had a lot of issues to fix. I was quite unattractive during high school.

I assume you have the TikTok prettyboy pheno
Not really, but I do have long hair and wear rings sometimes. I'm also always clean shaven, or when I keep some facial hair I never let it grow past a stubble.

Cope tbh, unless the jacked guys are ltn , mtn + jacked tall dudes eclipse the little ones
It depends on the setting, and the people you're with.
Also I never said I was little, I'm 6 feet tall, fit and broad shouldered. I'm just not very tall nor very muscular.
I agree a tall muscular dude with a good face is unmoggable though

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 24789 and Xangsane
Judging from how I've been described and general life experience, yes. But I bloomed quite late and had a lot of issues to fix. I was quite unattractive during high school.

Not really, but I do have long hair and wear rings sometimes. I'm also always clean shaven, or when I keep some facial hair I never let it grow past a stubble.

Also I never said I was little, I'm 6 feet tall, fit and broad shouldered. I'm just not very tall nor very muscular.
How would you rate yourself? Who would you say you look like?

I picture you as some viking looking nigga but clean shaven

Yeah as in everything, what matters is the balance. Mtn + /htn guy tall jacked is not common at all, if you add him + tattooes/fashion / stubble he would be a "Chad" irl. Women like the uncommon, the less common you are, the more attractive you are , ofc with fair measure (if you're a bodybuilder it's ugly)

A normal 5'10 htn is not uncommon at all

Yeah as in everything, what matters is the balance. Mtn + /htn guy tall jacked is not common at all, if you add him + tattooes/fashion / stubble he would be a "Chad" irl. Women like the uncommon, the less common you are, the more attractive you are , ofc with fair measure (if you're a bodybuilder it's ugly)

A normal 5'10 htn is not uncommon at all
yeah many people around here VASTLY overestimate how many Chadlite+ people are around, they think you can walk down any street and see a chad every minute or so.

How would you rate yourself? Who would you say you look like?

I picture you as some viking looking nigga but clean shaven
I don't like rating myself 'cause self-ratings are never genuine.
anyways I've been told I look kind of like a vampire; i'm tall-ish, slender and have pale skin. Long black hair that's a little wavy but more on the straight side. I dress old money mostly, but I like to add a bit of eccentricity with jewellery.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yeah many people around here VASTLY overestimate how many Chadlite+ people are around, they think you can walk down any street and see a chad every minute or so.

I don't like rating myself 'cause self-ratings are never genuine.
anyways I've been told I look kind of like a vampire; i'm tall slender and have pale skin. Long black hair that's a little wavy but more on the straight side. I dress old money mostly, but I like to add a bit of eccentricity with jewellery.
So like a prettier Peter Steele but slender

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
i am above in face
and brutallt mog anyone physically here

Just sayin u can almost have anything u want by doin what i did
do as u want anyways
Claims to brutally mog everyone still hasn’t posted physique

will tell you just this: I've lost count of how many taller and more muscular guys I've cucked over the years
Ahh yea for sure bro somehow chads like you who "cuck" tall and jacked guys end up registering on incel forums and write off 1000 + posts of their delusions .
And btw it's the tall and jacked guys that cuck prettyboys you literally know nothing.
quality of slays is more important than quantity of slays anyways.
Tell me you are a virgin without telling me you are
height+muscles are generally only important to low class whores.
Lol
I'm actually caging at this
Funny GIF

I am an above average guy
190cm height 98g lean muscular roided dude

I ve been dealing with women when i was a fat bitch, where i got little results, then being natural and now i am roided for a while
My height have been almost the same all the time 187-190cm during this years but my body just got more and more muscular

Women appreciate aesthetics, looks, appearance...for sure.
But they get turned on like lil hoes by confidence, they like to feel like a submissive little bitch in front of you, they wanna feel inferior and intimidated
If women are not intimidated, sometimes rude, hyper shy....you re not good looking enough

A good face WILL NEVER GIVE A WOMEN the raw attraction a tall jacked dude will create on her due to that confident and security aura. I ve been really unconfident, but all the time after fuckinng a women in a club, in her house, street, my house...they told me days after that they "didnt like me at first" due to my confidence, i look arrogant and the typical dude that believe he is the G (i was damn insecure but my looks gave another refelction)
Also, all women i meet online or offline when we talk on social media say "why u talk with me, u must have many women" or "how many women u talking to at the same time u do with me!. WHEN A HOE SAY THIS MEANS HE PERCEIVES AS TOO ATTRACTIVE AND THINK EVERY WOMEN THINK LIKE THAT.

Height+muscles are king because they attract them in a physical levekl but also give a vonfidnt area

There is NO FUCKING JACKED TALL DUDE who wont get hoes, u gotta be completely deformed facially and autistic.

I can write years of experiences with girls since i started lifting, and who everything change
But i give damn 0 fucks if u believe me or not
Just try it urself and lemme know after this

Love and pussies for everyone

ADD: I DONT CARED WETHER U BELIEVE OR NOT. I ve been mogging men and fucking women constantly for 3 years straight.
You can dount me, i enjoy it. Just hope some people follow my path and live a good life
water
though face > body always, anything else is cope

Ahh yea for sure bro somehow chads like you who "cuck" tall and jacked guys end up registering on incel forums and write off 1000 + posts of their delusions .
I have 1000 posts over three years. And most of my posts are concerned with anti-aging; none of them are me whining.

And btw it's the tall and jacked guys that cuck prettyboys you literally know nothing.
I'm not talking about prettyboys who are not tall and not muscular. I am talking about having an actually attractive face. That does not necessarily mean you have to be a prettyboy.

Tell me you are a virgin without telling me you are
The fact that you seek validation in meaningless sex with women you don't even find attractive says a lot about how you see yourself.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I'm not talking about prettyboys who are not tall and not muscular. I am talking about having an actually attractive face. That does not necessarily mean you have to be a prettyboy
Nobody denies the power of an attractive face but saying that height + physique attracts low quality women / whores is absolutely retarded , you'll get submissive women + respect from men
The fact that you seek validation in meaningless sex with women you don't even find attractive says a lot about how you see yourself.
Quantity> quality
It's just literally pussy slapped on diffrent faces and bodies
I'll fuck a 4+/10 girl with not a horrible looking body .

Tldr it doesn’t

If you think so you are underestimating your face