Why BGM was banned? Doxxed me and Looks234 Post

damn

It went full circle

Schery died

And exactly 1 year later BGM died on this forum

what are the odds
World is healing.
Still, Bgm should accept his mistake and he should be freed.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer
@Carv Check Telegram pm

• Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
World is healing.
Still, Bgm should accept his mistake and he should be freed.
Ik
Hope him and carv make up somehow and carv tells the mods to free him

That’s the only realistic way I can see him ever being allowed back here

• +1
Reactions: Carv and nigkook
Statuspill is fucking crazy even on this site. If this was some nobody greycel who doxxed instead of forum celeb BGM people wouldn't bat an eye.

Doxxing is by far the most heinous thing you can do here besides posting literal illegal content. Everyone here who plays keyboard warrior would be (rightfully) upset if it was them who was doxxed, me included.

Overall BGM is funny but there should be a consequence to leaking someone's face on a not-so-politically correct website where it's best to remain anonymous. hopefully something can be worked out cuz BGM is based for the most part but we shouldn't let doxxers get off scot-free

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, GunDevilHybrid, murdah and 8 others
Ik
Hope him and carv make up somehow and carv tells the mods to free him

That’s the only realistic way I can see him ever being allowed back here
BGM is backing down on discord man.
He's way too pissesd and the mods and he's spamming @Carv pictures all over the official looksmax.org discord server.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, i_love_roosters, Carv and 1 other person
BGM is backing down on discord man.
He's way too pissesd and the mods and he's spamming @Carv pictures all over the official looksmax.org discord server.
Link? Lmao

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Holy fuck u niggas are weird:eek:
Bro I was joking and all, i mean no offense. Why does he do that to you :feelscry:. You seem like a nice niga

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, looksmac and nigkook
They doxxing my boy turbo hard. That's weird af tbh. I was joking and all but that's actually terrible
Yeah like that's just too much
Bullying teenagers is too low, I have 0 respect ffor bgm now

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Carv, looksmac and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook and looksmac
It's all your fault OP you retard. You have shit intuition and messaged the biggest badboy in the site for a rating. What the hell u expected him to do? Man up and own your blunders. I'd happily sacrifice you to the PSL Gods to BGM back.

• +1
Just dox my pic nice one bro 10/10

@Michael Myers
Nigga it's on orignal looksmax.org discord server tf you mean?
The mods arent even banning bgm, I'm tagging you there and you aint even responding jfl

• +1
Reactions: Carv
It's all your fault OP you retard. You have shit intuition and messaged the biggest badboy in the site for a rating. What the hell u expected him to do? Man up and own your blunders. I'd happily sacrifice you to the PSL Gods to BGM back.
I was in a discord with him seem cool

I was in a discord with him seem cool
Well yeah you joined a couple of months ago, same reason why you are just assuming the cause of shery’s death even though you weren’t even there

Yeah like that's just too much
Bullying teenagers is too low, I have 0 respect ffor bgm now
Nigga you brutally doxxed me back in February. Don't act like a saint now

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmac
This whole thing is just another case of black on black violence

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Does anyone know how he looks, should've doxxed him ngl, also if you rope cuz some nigger on the internet told u ur a sub5 then it's natural selection

• +1
It's more evidence i don't wanna dox myself.

Going to delete my account cause u guys defending a doxer WTF. IF THAT WAS YOU would fucking go ape shit.
Place your trust better next time.

• +1
did he fr make a kid rope or is that just a joke
Yeah he did
Schery
He doesn’t care about it tho, his family never seemed to press charges
Plus BGM covers his tracks quite well
All we really know about him is that his names Gaines he got surgery and used to post on YouTube and that’s it
He will be missed (I think)

Damn bro just read all this, this sucks man I’m sure it’ll play out fine though, hoping you guys work it out

Last edited:
  • +1
Extremely disingenous to say this. BGM just told him to rope months before he did, and to act like that was the only thing going on in his life to make him kill himself is extremely disrespectful, and again, disingenous.
Master killed schery6 by allowing underage kids on here.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Carv
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and HTN_Mentalcel
Some are alright
16af059166482a45b15e0e3fd20b9262414c4a92

This is the future whether you like it or not

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Lmao he has pics of my face to but rated me 5psl so it aint that bad jfl🤣🤣

• +1
Reply to this: https://looksmax.org/threads/blackgymmax-banned.1052501/

I was in two private discords with BGM.

He leaked my pics from an undisclosed and BBC.me.

I asked BGM to rate me with trust he wouldn't leak my pics but he leaked it 3-4 times.

He also had a friend or his alt send my pic on one of the forums that was deleted. I posted these pics in the server to get rated not dox on this site.

View attachment 2960321
These were pics that were sent to him in private DMS and a private discord that you can't join without getting an invite.

Both the servers say don't dox any pictures sent here.

Evidence:

View attachment 2960305

This whole time thought we were cool but he wasn't. @Michael Myers even said you can ban during the time i was like nah it's cool he's a friend then he did it again 10x worse. I gave him multiple chances

You clearly see we have been talking for a while:

View attachment 2960307

Both the servers say this:
View attachment 2960316

What has BGM added to .org? He just spreads negative shit calling everyone subhuman.
Keep glazing this fag. He legit made a 16-year-old kill himself.

View attachment 2960313View attachment 2960312
He did NOT make shery16 khs

• +1
Love the guy but doxxing is a big no no can’t tolerate that shit here :cop:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Nigga it's on orignal looksmax.org discord server tf you mean?
The mods arent even banning bgm, I'm tagging you there and you aint even responding jfl
@Michael Myers perma???

Typical nigger behaviour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Carv
No it wasn't his fault

No-one would commit suicide just because they were made fun of online. He had external problems and hardships, it's all a goof with BGM
False

There are multiple cases of insecure teens killing themselves because of cyberbullying.

• +1
False

There are multiple cases of insecure teens killing themselves because of cyberbullying.
Cyber-bullying and people calling you ugly on .org is extremely different bro. Alot of people get shit on here, but not all fo them rope. Schery probably had other problems IRL that pushed him to it...

You can't say his time on .org was alone the reason he roped. People called him ugly, that's about it, he KNEW he was.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
very symbolic that he gott banned on the anniversary

• JFL
  • +1
I always hated bgm dudes a narcy weirdo

It’s disrespectful to say all of shcerys life was in vain and all his issues were invisible until a black monkey on the internet called him ugly . He had so many other problems, bgm certainly did not kill him. Stop condescending the dead, maybe not a great one but he had a complex life too hes not obligated to share the details with on the internet to some strangers (when he already shared his ex leaving him and about bullying)…

It’s disrespectful to say all of shcerys life was in vain and all his issues were invisible until a black monkey on the internet called him ugly . He had so many other problems, bgm certainly did not kill him. Stop condescending the dead, maybe not a great one but he had a complex life too hes not obligated to share the details with on the internet to some strangers (when he already shared his ex leaving him and about bullying)…
It’s water a vulnerable 16 yr old getting cyber bullied added to his death. Idk how people can argue that.

You think if we helped him and welcomed him wouldn’t have avoided his death?

He had 0 support bullied irl and online that would make any man think about roping.

IRL Bullying + Cyberbullling + GF = suicide

Doesn’t take a rocket science to understand if saw murder and didn’t snitch even helped the guy I’m guilty too

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It’s water a vulnerable 16 yr old getting cyber bullied added to his death. Idk how people can argue that.

You think if we helped him and welcomed him wouldn’t have avoided his death?

He had 0 support bullied irl and online that would make any man think about roping.

IRL Bullying + Cyberbullling + GF = suicide

Doesn’t take a rocket science to understand if saw murder and didn’t snitch even helped the guy I’m guilty too
Loads of ppl was making fun of him. Not only bgm, anyway that proved my point all more bigger events in his life led to him coming on here at a young age

Loads of ppl was making fun of him. Not only bgm, anyway that proved my point all more bigger events in his life led to him coming on here at a young age
BGM was still a factor we can’t ignore that.

Those other people are too bro game for advice then got bullied

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
BGM was still a factor we can’t ignore that.

Those other people are too bro game for advice then got bullied
Ik he doxxed you but no need to lie to yourself and others. The doxxing is more than enough no need to scapegoat a teens death for your own agenda