Why BGM was banned? Doxxed me and Looks234 Post

Ik he doxxed you but no need to lie to yourself and others. The doxxing is more than enough no need to scapegoat a teens death for your own agenda
Imagine a fragile vase sitting on a shelf. Multiple people bump into the shelf: one person shakes it slightly, another person nudges it more forcefully, and then you come along and give it a hard push. The vase falls and shatters on the ground.

Maybe you’ll understand with analogy.

Just like in a court where multiple people are held accountable for contributing to someone's harm, you share responsibility because your bullying significantly added to the teenager's distress, pushing them towards their tragic decision. Your actions were a crucial part of the overall impact that led to their death.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Imagine a fragile vase sitting on a shelf. Multiple people bump into the shelf: one person shakes it slightly, another person nudges it more forcefully, and then you come along and give it a hard push. The vase falls and shatters on the ground.

Maybe you’ll understand with analogy.

Just like in a court where multiple people are held accountable for contributing to someone's harm, you share responsibility because your bullying significantly added to the teenager's distress, pushing them towards their tragic decision. Your actions were a crucial part of the overall impact that led to their death.
Until you realize you cant look into scherys last moments and triggers the same way u can look at an object in front of you. Just leave it or say he played a role at the very most…

Until you realize you cant look into scherys last moments and triggers the same way u can look at an object in front of you. Just leave it or say he played a role at the very most…
He played a role that’s what I’ve been saying.

He played a part. Not completely his fault why bully someone with history of bullying and gf issues.

It’s his fault technically cause he played a role like the analogy I showed.

• +1
He played a role that’s what I’ve been saying.

He played a part. Not completely his fault why bully someone with history of bullying and gf issues.

It’s his fault technically cause he played a role like the analogy I showed.
Ok then its fine to continue with that phrasing instead of disrespecting the dead muh he killed him is denouncing scherys problems

Ok then its fine to continue with that phrasing instead of disrespecting the dead muh he killed him is denouncing scherys problems
Nice gaslighting.

He took part and need accountability.

He was small fraction of his issues but still his fault indirectly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and try2beme
Nice gaslighting.

He took part and need accountability.

He was small fraction of his issues but still his fault indirectly.
Autistic black and white thinking detected. Cant argue with an autist

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Autistic black and white thinking detected. Cant argue with an autist
Please explain what I said that’s wrong.

I’m genuinely asking to understand

• +1
Please explain what I said that’s wrong.

I’m genuinely asking to understand
The last sentence in your thread and the others that repeat the same sentiment is what im saying is disrespectful and speaking ill of the dead

• +1
The last sentence in your thread and the others that repeat the same sentiment is what im saying is disrespectful and speaking ill of the dead
Understandable I can’t see how minimize his dead in a sense but we can’t sit here ignore the fact BGM was a culprit in his death like 20%.

Maybe I’m wording it bad but yeah

• +1
Understandable I can’t see how minimize his dead in a sense but we can’t sit here ignore the fact BGM was a culprit in his death like 20%.

Maybe I’m wording it bad but yeah
Youre wording it bad cause also u have an agenda against bgm but stay in reality and we will never know the % it could be 99 or it could be 2 so we cant assume

Youre wording it bad cause also u have an agenda against bgm but stay in reality and we will never know the % it could be 99 or it could be 2 so we cant assume
That’s fair me and bgm were good friends.

Mods tried to ban him first time he leaked I was like chill then he did it 3 times again. I was fair

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Why r u afraid to show ur face on internet i doxxed myself

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Reply to this: https://looksmax.org/threads/blackgymmax-banned.1052501/

I was in two private discords with BGM.

He leaked my pics from an undisclosed and BBC.me.

I asked BGM to rate me with trust he wouldn't leak my pics but he leaked it 3-4 times.

He also had a friend or his alt send my pic on one of the forums that was deleted. I posted these pics in the server to get rated not dox on this site.

View attachment 2960321
These were pics that were sent to him in private DMS and a private discord that you can't join without getting an invite.

Both the servers say don't dox any pictures sent here.

Evidence:

View attachment 2960305

This whole time thought we were cool but he wasn't. @Michael Myers even said you can ban during the time i was like nah it's cool he's a friend then he did it again 10x worse. I gave him multiple chances

You clearly see we have been talking for a while:

View attachment 2960307

Both the servers say this:
View attachment 2960316

What has BGM added to .org? He just spreads negative shit calling everyone subhuman.
Keep glazing this fag. He legit made a 16-year-old kill himself.

View attachment 2960313View attachment 2960312
Dark triad BBC.

Are you ugly OP? Are you lightskin. I know us darkskins enjoy making lightskin and ugly ass niggas lives hell that’s prob why he did it or he was just feelin dark triad that day

Either way it’s wrong

Dark triad BBC.

Are you ugly OP? Are you lightskin. I know us darkskins enjoy making lightskin and ugly ass niggas lives hell that’s prob why he did it or he was just feelin dark triad that day

Either way it’s wrong
Yeah I’m dark skin we had deep talk he said it was cause of roid rage I noticed that a lot black men will try to take my confidence away snd talk shit.

BGM bleached his skin and explains his brain chemistry quite well.

I’m a MTN, dark skin with 2 strand twist and tall and kinda muscular.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
why would anyone rope just cause a illegally escaped haitain farmer told them they're ugly
IMG 2877

Yeah I’m dark skin we had deep talk he said it was cause of roid rage I noticed that a lot black men will try to take my confidence away snd talk shit.

BGM bleached his skin and explains his brain chemistry quite well.

I’m a MTN, dark skin with 2 strand twist and tall and kinda muscular.
Send me your discord

• +1
How’d he dox you tho

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Carv