Why blue pill > black pill?

Deleted member 10374

Deleted member 10374

remember, everything you say is cope
Blue pillers are people that life don't suck and are not fully obtained by mirror, looks, live happy life and have sex regularly. Pov: your dad's

Black pillers are people whos life sucks, even if they dunno it they took it anyway, they experience it by looking at blue pilled Chads gettin thems girlfriend and are obsessed with their look beyond the limits, scared to talk irl with normal human beings, represent negative and ugly people, try to understand the concept of life by just "looking" at the success people and so on

Ps: In .me people are mostly deppresed and don't understand why, it's cuz of the bad decision of taking black pill

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Zradrad, OnAir and 6 others
I'm awaiting for the cope

• +1
Reactions: thecel
most chads are blackpilled, i may be one of the few people here that knows an actual chad

• +1
Reactions: thecel, spark, Deleted member 10782 and 1 other person
bluepill mogs, since bluepillers know looks matter, but didn't became autistically depressed dudes out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 9827, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
most chads are blackpilled, i may be one of the few people here that knows an actual chad
You can still maintain a good hygiene and go for surgeries or just want to look attractive even if you are bluepilled

bluepill mogs, since bluepillers know looks matter, but didn't became autistically depressed dudes out of it.
Yeah, black pill became as unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hardcore bluepillers are mostly reddit soy cucks with turbo pathetic wagecuck lives

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 9819
Hardcore bluepillers are mostly reddit soy cucks with turbo pathetic wagecuck lives
They are simps pilled

By bluepillers i mean normies in general. There are only blackpillers to believe that normies are unaware that looks matter.
They just don't know to which extent unless the experienced social issues, and when they do the have this general belief that surgery = cucked and feminine + will non suceed and look fake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10374
They just don't know to which extent unless the experienced social issues, and when they do the have this general belief that surgery = cucked and feminine + will non suceed and look fake.
How is it better to be bluepilled then?

• +1
Blue pill is so misunderstood, and black pill is so praised. Both pills have good traits but black pilled is almost all .me users and don't have good output in life

• +1
it's better for the mental health of most. Because they still end up doing normies softmaxxing, more than what most people here do and ascend.
The sole benefit of the blackpill is when you just take the knowledge and leave, in order to not become depressed. But even there, it's pretty much impossible to be happy in a relationship unless you'r faithful because you know that most things are dictacted by looks.
Basically the normies have the blessing of the ignorance to an extent and yet try to look better with minimal procedures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10782
it's better for the mental health of most. Because they still end up doing normies softmaxxing, more than what most people here do and ascend.
The sole benefit of the blackpill is when you just take the knowledge and leave, in order to not become depressed. But even there, it's pretty much impossible to be happy in a relationship unless you'r faithful because you know that most things are dictacted by looks.
Basically the normies have the blessing of the ignorance to an extent and yet try to look better with minimal procedures.
Yeah, but what about Chads streeg? What you think about them, are they blue or black pilled?

• +1
Yeah, but what about Chads streeg? What you think about them, are they blue or black pilled?
blackpilled means lots and anything. By looks you mean understanding the importance of it? or knowing facial flaws and halos like psl autist?
The latter no. The former, it depends, most of the time yes, sometimes no, because most chads were chads since kids, so for them it's "granted", and it's the normal kind of interaction with females, and they may unironicall believe personnality and confidence are everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
bluepilled NT > blackpilled non-NT

the bluepill guy will live a happier life

but blackpill NT is amazing because you understand stuff different and can use that to your advantage

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10782 and 8 others
  • Woah
bluepilled NT > blackpilled non-NT

the bluepill guy will live a happier life

but blackpill NT is amazing because you understand stuff different and can use that to your advantage
brutal pill is that NTness is mostly genetics, and becoming blackpilled is also mostly genetics. chad is generally NT, and don't need to find those places. Those who find it are either not gl enough or gl but non NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, lepo2317 and EasternRightWinger15
most ‘looksmaxxers’ here just rot and fantasise on some top 0.1% models like Chico instead of taking action

• So Sad
most ‘looksmaxxers’ here just rot and fantasise on some top 0.1% models like Chico instead of taking action
most are edgy teens that's totally true. And once they will get a gf, they'll forget about it.

brutal pill is that NTness is mostly genetics, and becoming blackpilled is also mostly genetics. chad is generally NT, and don't need to find those places. Those who find it are either not gl enough or gl but non NT.
Brutal but yeah, still it's so addictive to be here and communicate with so much people xd

• +1
most are edgy teens that's totally true. And once they will get a gf, they'll forget about it.
Just end up a relationship ;((, which brings me here

• JFL
If you're ugly (sub-6 PSL), it is better to remain bluepilled. If you're chad then being blackpilled won't hurt.

If you're ugly (sub-6 PSL), it is better to remain bluepilled. If you're chad then being blackpilled won't hurt.
What psl am i
IMG 20210207 005838

Men everyone knows that looks matter... bluepillers just think the "x" amount of personallity or money can somewhat compensate it. Truth however tells that this doesn't happen atleast not in the way that media and society presents.

• +1
Men everyone knows that looks matter... bluepillers just think the "x" amount of personallity or money can somewhat compensate it. Truth however tells that this doesn't happen atleast not in the way that media and society presents.
Who the fuck told u to investigate my thread u piece of turkish shit. Also this isn't blue pill, it's autism

Last edited:
Who the fuck told u to investigate my forum u piece of turkish shit. Also this isn't blue pill, it's autism
Shut the fuck up bulgarian sodomite.

"wHo tHE fuCK TOld U tO iNVeStIgAtE mY fORuM" Go cry me a river faggot. You are the autist. Use your shit brain for one second and read what i say.

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
Shut the fuck up bulgarian sodomite.

"wHo tHE fuCK TOld U tO iNVeStIgAtE mY fORuM" Go cry me a river faggot. You are the autist. Use your shit brain for one second and read what i say.
I hate u anyway, no matter what youI said

I hate u anyway, no matter what youI said
Go fuck yourself. You think i care? JFL your faggot partner loves you tho. Ask him.

Jfl at this schizo calling me autist. Do me a favor. Read a history book but not the fake ones your pisspoor government prints.

Because they still end up doing normies softmaxxing, more than what most people here do and ascend.
Most normies don't really looksmax, and when they do, they usually don't do it properly.

Yeah, but they might get played on by women or lose opportunities with them for acting like submissive low T cucks.

I think a middle ground between redpill and blackpill is the best tbh, bluepill might be better for truecels, but that's it.

• Love it
Blue pillers are people that life don't suck and are not fully obtained by mirror, looks, live happy life and have sex regularly. Pov: your dad's

Black pillers are people whos life sucks, even if they dunno it they took it anyway, they experience it by looking at blue pilled Chads gettin thems girlfriend and are obsessed with their look beyond the limits, scared to talk irl with normal human beings, represent negative and ugly people, try to understand the concept of life by just "looking" at the success people and so on

Ps: In .me people are mostly deppresed and don't understand why, it's cuz of the bad decision of taking black pill
I feel better than ever after taking the Blackpill. I have truly accepted all my flaws and don’t stress about them anymore unless I can do something about it, then I looksmax, that’s how this site should be.

If you feel worse after taking the blackpill, it means you’re a high inhib soyboy who needs to feel reassured about yourself, sorta like a woman.

• +1
Jfl at this schizo calling me autist. Do me a favor. Read a history book but not the fake ones your pisspoor government prints.
Jfl, you know u will die alone and no1 likes u anyway

Knowing blackpill doesn't mean your life should suck, you know the rules of the game and you know how to play it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Most normies don't really looksmax, and when they do, they usually don't do it properly.

Yeah, but they might get played on by women or lose opportunities with them for acting like submissive low T cucks.

I think a middle ground between redpill and blackpill is the best tbh, bluepill might be better for truecels, but that's it.
And it's all about to think with your head btw anyway

Knowing blackpill doesn't mean your life should suck, you know the rules of the game and you know how to play it
Have u ever played it anyway?

how remove black pill help1

Jfl, you know u will die alone and no1 likes u anyway
Man you have nothing yourself. Don't confuse me with you. Forget yourself no one loves your whole nation jfl at your christian neighbors starving you to death. Even your population runs away fro. Your land.
Man look at yourself..

The bad thing about the black pill is that it gives you so many informations at once that it completely changes your views of the world.
By doing so it becomes very addictive, because you crave more and more informations in the hope to find a new truth and new theories that can help you, and then you end up being stuck here analyzing your face knowing that probably you will never do something to improve.
Even if you improve you will be so obsessed about your looks that everything will revolve around it.

• +1
Doesn't matter, once u know about blackpill you'll always subconsciously apply it.