Why can Chad get away with saying offensive things?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
I remember that on my first day in college, I saw outside the class a group of students and joined them. One of them was this tall and good looking guy, and all the girls looked at him with admiration, while he explained how he almost got in an accident:
"Damn, so I was driving this way, and this stupid bitch almost hit me with her car, why the hell are women such lousy drivers, I swear to God, I wouldn't allow women to get a driving license, they either drive too fast or too slow, they have no business being behind the wheel!!!". The curious thing however was that all the girls were giggling and laughing, like the guy was saying the funniest things.
I joined the conversation:
"Ahh yes, well, scientific studies showed that women have poorer reflexes and reaction times compared to men, so that's why their driving skills are poorer, that's the reason there aren't many women in racing, no female drivers in Formula 1 or Nascar for example.".
Everyone stopped laughing, the girls stared at me, frowning, while one of them rolled her eyes, and started to explain to me in a condescending manner that the reason there aren't many women in racing sports is because this field is dominated by misogynistic men who won't allow skilled, powerful and independent women to make a name for themselves.
The group then quickly dispersed, everyone going their way and I was left there confused by the unusual turn of events. Why weren't people offended but what Chad said, but they became immediately hostile when I joined the conversation????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, fukmylyf, Deleted member 2607 and 4 others
First because he is gl and he said it more like a joke and you diden't

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, turkproducer, Krezo and 1 other person
Didn't happen. Go back to .co

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, tylerhunter97 and noped
its all about how you say it too. exaggerating stuff while speaking loudly and being known for making jokes all the time while looking good, ofc they dont hate him then

u probably didnt say anything all year and joined the conversation first time and started shitting on girls

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, turkproducer and hebbewem
Because you're ugly. That's why it happend.

u probably didnt say anything all year and joined the conversation first time and started shitting on girls
It was the first day in college!
And I didn't shit on girls, the other guy was insulting women, I just brought scientific arguments to the discussion.

It’s cuz your ugly as fuck

It's because you didn't make a joke you just sounded autistic as fuck. Also if this isn't b8 get help

Look in the mirror and you will soon understand why