Why Can't I Get Laid?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I'm 6'1, 85kg (lean with visible muscle. I've been called fit and buff countless times). I have an okay face, it's probably 4/10 or MAX 5/10 on a good day. Im non NT however, very high inhib and I basically never interact and talk to women, or anyone else for that matter. Why hasn't a woman approached me?

Is it my face, non NTness or something else that's holding me back? I was told tall guys can do really well.

• JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper
I'm 6'1, 85kg (lean with visible muscle. I've been called fit and buff countless times). I have an okay face, it's probably 4/10 or MAX 5/10 on a good day. Im non NT however, very high inhib and I basically never interact and talk to women, or anyone else for that matter. Why hasn't a woman approached me?

Is it my face, non NTness or something else that's holding me back? I was told tall guys can do really well.
You want us to tell you why you can't get laid without providing any pictures?

Are you retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solar, Oberyn, Deleted member 21646 and 2 others
You want us to tell you why you can't get laid without providing any pictures?

Are you retarded?
Nigger why do you need pictures if you already know everything about me. You'd come to the same conclusions if I gave you pictures.

If you really wanna see just check my previous threads.

Im non NT however, very high inhib and I basically never interact and talk to women, or anyone else for that matter. Why hasn't a woman approached me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Pumanator and AverageTevvezFan
You'd come to the same conclusions if I gave you pictures.
No, I probably wouldn't. You've barely graduated from greyceldom. You've been here 2 weeks and think you know enough about looks theory to assess your looks. If you want us to tell you why you can't get laid, provide pics. If not, then don't provide pics. Simple as that. Such a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CometDragon and Deleted member 21620
No, I probably wouldn't. You've barely graduated from greyceldom. You've been here 2 weeks and think you know enough about looks theory to assess your looks. If you want us to tell you why you can't get laid, provide pics. If not, then don't provide pics. Simple as that. Such a retard
Kek it's not me assessing my looks. It's other people. I've been rated 4 or 5 by people on this forum.

Either you're overrating yourself when in reality you're actually ugly and you made this post cos u want users here to reinforce your belief that you're attractive and just Non-NT. Hence why u can't get laid. Or you actually have severe autism or you're Low IQ.
U tell me

• +1
Reactions: GRIID, Deleted member 21531 and Oberyn
You're not good looking enough facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Boxingfan and Stopping@Nothing19
You are ugly thats why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 21044
Kek it's not me assessing my looks. It's other people. I've been rated 4 or 5 by people on this forum.
Then why create this thread? They would've probably told you the failos with your looks?

Either you're overrating yourself when in reality you're actually ugly and you made this post cos u want users here to reinforce your belief that you're attractive and just Non-NT. Hence why u can't get laid. Or you actually have severe autism or you're Low IQ.
U tell me
I never said I'm attractive. I don't think 4/10 is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Deleted member 21044
Then why create this thread? They would've probably told you the failos with your looks?
To figure out if it's my NT that's holding me back or my face

You look like this and yet you ask us why you can't get laid? jfl

https://i.gyazo.com/3fb4dab034b8aebb2b2b74787f55dfe8.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21646, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

Just pop a perc fr fr

Alright man I'm gonna get Minoxidil

Do blue contacts halo me?
Definitely look much better. Don't use minoxidil, it will nuke your collagen. Instead, just get a beard transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Definitely look much better. Don't use minoxidil, it will nuke your collagen. Instead, just get a beard transplant.
Why would I get a beard transplant when I can grow one naturally?

I don't think that's an accurate rating JFL
Bruh you're a low T boneless feminized long midface recessed no jawline high gonial angle deformed eared cuck.

Stop coping.

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Same shit as me.
It's your face.

Then why did you just mention using minoxidil?
I mean like, naturally WITH Minoxidil which is natural (but boosted) unlike a beard transplant which is completely external

Experiment with Jaw fillers too. Also, if you can't grow a full beard, then get a beard transplant.Do not use minoxidil

Bruh you're a low T boneless feminized long midface recessed no jawline high gonial angle deformed eared cuck.

Stop coping.
Eh I don't think I'm handsome at all but half of what you said is just plain wrong. Plus most people haven't rated me a 2 JFL so I'm gonna ignore you.

I mean like, naturally WITH Minoxidil which is natural (but boosted) unlike a beard transplant which is completely external
Minoxidil could end up aging the fuck out of your skin and giving you disgusting dark circles under your eye. A beard transplant is a much better method as they just take grafts from the back of your head and put them in your beard area.

A beard transplant is much more preferable over minoxidil.

Minoxidil could end up aging the fuck out of your skin and giving you disgusting dark circles under your eye. A beard transplant is a much better operation as they just take grafts from the back of your head and put them in your beard area.

Hmmm, you have a point. I'm too young for a beard transplant rn at 16 though. What do I do?

1. You go to an all boys school
2. You are in a third world Islamic country where casual sex does happen but rarely and usually in upper class mixed gender schools and with higher looks requirements since it’s a risk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 21620
Is this him? That's not 4/10, thats 2/10.
Doesn't matter, 1-4 are all zero.
Don't know what he can do besides losing weight and dropping the glasses. Seems to be racecapped. Maybe with own face we can ascertain of he needs a wider jaw or something.
Minoxidil could end up aging the fuck out of your skin and giving you disgusting dark circles under your eye. A beard transplant is a much better method as they just take grafts from the back of your head and put them in your beard area.

Why would you want to lose hair ON YOUR HEAD? That's ridiculous. Save that donor hair for your Norwood.

• +1
Eh I don't think I'm handsome at all but half of what you said is just plain wrong. Plus most people haven't rated me a 2 JFL so I'm gonna ignore you.
Sure, nigga. But you can't ignore the fact that you get no pussy. That's telling. You're ugly.

1. You go to an all boys school
2. You are in a third world Islamic country where casual sex does happen but rarely and usually in upper class mixed gender schools and with higher looks requirements since it’s a risk
Brutal.

I don't go to an all boys school anymore. Though.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Sure, nigga. But you can't ignore the fact that you get no pussy. That's telling. You're ugly.
What is your purpose on this thread? You don't seem to be giving him any advice at all, just shitting on his looks. Did he hurt your feelings in another thread or something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Doesn't matter, 1-4 are all zero.
Don't know what he can do besides losing weight and dropping the glasses. Seems to be racecapped. Maybe with own face we can ascertain of he needs a wider jaw or something.

Why would you want to lose hair ON YOUR HEAD? That's ridiculous. Save that donor hair for your Norwood.
Would you saw it's over for me then? Cause I don't see what other looksmaxxes I can do tbh.

So what do you think he should do? Use minox instead for a beard? It's very risky because some people respond badly and end up nuking their skin quality.

@Lonely is male pattern baldness something people in your family suffer from?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
women only fuck 7+ these days

• +1
So what do you think he should do? Use minox instead for a beard? It's very risky because some people respond badly and end up nuking their skin quality.

@Lonely is male pattern baldness something people in your family suffer from?
Yeah man kinda. My dad was late Norwood in his 20s. My uncles on both sides are in their 40s and still have hair though.

Yeah man kinda. My dad was late Norwood in his 20s. My uncles on both sides are in their 40s and still have hair though.
Herp has a point then. You might not want to waste grafts on a beard.

What's your ethnic background btw? You look like the type of guy that would be growing full beards at 14. When was your dad able to grow full beard

Is this him? That's not 4/10, thats 2/10.
1 and 2s are deformed tier, considering average person is ugly 4 or 5 suits him, he can ascend to normie easily

This may not be accurate but he isn't even close to blackops2cel, at worst he's a 3, at best at 4, he can ascend tho, but not too much i think

Herp has a point then. You might not want to waste grafts on a beard.

What's your ethnic background btw? You look like the type of guy that would be growing full beards at 14. When was your dad able to grow full beard
I'm Pakistani.

My dad never had a beard

I'm Pakistani.

My dad never had a beard
what the fuck.

all the pakis i know were full beard maxxing at like 14 years old.

you need to eat your parathas and dal

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
glasses

massive looksmin

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Gandy, Deleted member 21646 and 2 others
what the fuck.

all the pakis i know were full beard maxxing at like 14 years old.

you need to eat your parathas and dal
I can grow an ultra patchy trash tier beard

I'm dietmaxxed too so it's genetics