Why Can't I Get Laid?

start wearing contact lenses / colour contacts glasses are such a looksmin also get a better hairstyle with volume to detract from midface and grow stubble / a short beard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21646, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 21620
Would you saw it's over for me then? Cause I don't see what other looksmaxxes I can do tbh.
Not necessarily. If you live among white people it kind of is, though.
What's your bodyfat? Your face is kind of round. Post a picture of your side profile too.
So what do you think he should do? Use minox instead for a beard?
He can make his jaw wider without beard fraudind with implants/filler/chin wing. He'd need a jaw surgery if he's recessed before that though.

Eh I don't think I'm handsome at all but half of what you said is just plain wrong. Plus most people haven't rated me a 2 JFL so I'm gonna ignore you.
most girls would rate u a 2 even though im pretty sure if i added your features up youre not a 2 and you have brown tax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
Not necessarily. If you live among white people it kind of is, though.
What's your bodyfat? Your face is kind of round. Post a picture of your side profile too.

He can make his jaw wider without beard fraudind with implants/filler/chin wing. He'd need a jaw surgery if he's recessed before that though.
Late Teens possibly Early Twenties bodyfat. I don't really have much belly fat but also no ab definition. I'm bulking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
most girls would rate u a 2 even though im pretty sure if i added your features up youre not a 2 and you have brown tax
hes 6ft1 barefoot. thats like 6ft2-6ft3 with shoes on. that adds like 5 points to his smv

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Blackgymmax and Moggie
It's your face man

Yeah but I walk hunched everywhere which I gotta fix
hes 6ft1 barefoot. thats like 6ft2-6ft3 with shoes on. that adds like 5 points to his smv

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

It's your face man
1409295_gymcel2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
Yeah but I walk hunched everywhere which I gotta fix
fix this asap if you carry too much in a backpack everyday stop doing that its retarded a laptop and a few books is the max you should carry around. I legit cage inside when I see people who walk around hunchback style.

fix this asap if you carry too much in a backpack everyday stop doing that its retarded a laptop and a few books is the max you should carry around. I legit cage inside when I see people who walk around hunchback style.
I don't have a backpack or anything

I just have 0 confidence and self esteem

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension and Moggie
never understood backpack people. real niggas carry duffel bags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
1 and 2s are deformed tier, considering average person is ugly 4 or 5 suits him, he can ascend to normie easily

View attachment 1837655

This may not be accurate but he isn't even close to blackops2cel, at worst he's a 3, at best at 4, he can ascend tho, but not too much i think
Bullshit. These "deformed" people don't aclually exist irl, or don't go outside. You can always be more disgusting but this is as low as it gets in the irl scene.

Never wear glasses unless u are literally 6psl

Average to below average in looks
Non nt
Never interact with women
Except women to aproach him instead of the opposite

Muh muh why can’t i get laid😭😭

I know man but I can't do anything about it
Here's a start. Maybe this can give you some inspiration.

Whenever I get to feeling like I'm walking on eggshells around any individual or group I begin to stomp on those eggshells. Experiment a little bit. You need to take things to the extreme and let people think the worst about you for a while. Once that happens you'll realize things aren't so bad. The sun still rises every day. Once you're mostly observing other people instead of yourself you've lost your inhibition.