Why can't normies understand the concept of "theory"?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's like they can't think in terms of "what if..." but rather they just take everything at face value. I have sometimes tried to explain theoretical concepts to people but they never understand any of it (even if it's not that complicated) because they can't wrap their head around the concept of something being a certain way if it hasn't happened yet.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BrettyBoy and turkproducer
Yes, I see... I understand...
jack-black-weight-gain.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Yes, I see... I understand...
jack-black-weight-gain.jpg
This is such a perfect and astute analogy to what @disillusioned is saying.

You see Jack Black, in his current form, is a hyper-morbidly-obese whale that can't stop himself from eating 10 large pizzas every evening. However, Jack Black theoretically is an 8PSL God. Normies can't wrap their head around the man that is underlying 400lbs of fat and only see him at face value.

This is why your life is so bad, because they can't grasp a deeper concept, as deep as a whole McDonald's menu for breakfast, and only see the surface you are forced to be compared to him in his cracking the sidewalk with every step obesity.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Roping Subhuman, Petsmart and 3 others
This is such a perfect and astute analogy to what @disillusioned is saying.

You see Jack Black, in his current form, is a hyper-morbidly-obese whale that can't stop himself from eating 10 large pizzas every evening. However, Jack Black theoretically is an 8PSL God. Normies can't wrap their head around the man that is underlying 400lbs of fat and only see him at face value.

This is why your life is so bad, because they can't grasp a deeper concept, as deep as a whole McDonald's menu for breakfast, and only see the surface you are forced to be compared to him in his cracking the sidewalk with every step obesity.
I realized this the second I read his post, you have explained perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
it frightening how simple minded most people are.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
well they can, you're just hanging around with retards. stop that

It's like they can't think in terms of "what if..." but rather they just take everything at face value. I have sometimes tried to explain theoretical concepts to people but they never understand any of it (even if it's not that complicated) because they can't wrap their head around the concept of something being a certain way if it hasn't happened yet.
Self explanatory. They're normies

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
theory is cope

results or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
this isn't what a theory is

a theory is the story that connects the data points

what you are describing are hypotheses that extend from a theory

nice job being arrogant tho