Why can't they kill Trump?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
We know that people who are like Trump are very hated by tyrant and corrupt types in government, and it's clear how much they hate him in the way that they have been treating him for 7 years now. The only question I have is why not just poison him, assassinate him, make him die of apparently natural causes etc.?

Now you could say it's because God decided that it's not his time to go yet and that's definitely true, but I don't understand why there is not an active attempt to kill him. Are they afraid of what could happen?

Trump is immortal; he will just respawn at the next checkpoint when they kill him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
It is said people who are evil live longer than people who are good so maybe that's why

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
Why would they need to kill him? Easier to just use media ruin his image instead. Killing him would cause controversy and could backfire.

• +1
Trump is immortal; he will just respawn at the next checkpoint when they kill him.
There is a theory that they killed his brother who died in 2019 or 2020

All politicians and billionaires will burn in hell.

Over for trumpcucks

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Trilogy, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Why would they need to kill him? Easier to just use media ruin his image instead. Killing him would cause controversy and could backfire.
Still, in the last election he received 74 million votes despite the lies from the media, and if they hadn't resorted to fraud he would've been president today. Clearly whatever they're doing to ruin his image is not working, otherwise they wouldn't have to do pathetic shit like fraud

All politicians and billionaires will burn in hell.

Over for trumpcucks
there is nothing wrong with being a billionaire

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
there is nothing wrong with being a billionaire
A2B1DB94 B46B 49FA 8CCF 7714DDA24E21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Trilogy, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Why would they kill their own man?

They don’t want to kill him because he’s with them.

But muh savior god King trump will save us all

C725EC88 DAE7 4D9F 9563 1998E94EDD58

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 17872

Attachments

• 181204162000-obama-bush-clinton-sept-2017.jpeg
    181204162000-obama-bush-clinton-sept-2017.jpeg
    876.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
if he's their own man why are they actively trying to destroy his reputation and keep investigating him?
Controlled opposition. People like drama. All that investigation is just to distract the public. Tell me when he’s actually in jail.

• JFL
Controlled opposition. People like drama. All that investigation is just to distract the public. Tell me when he’s actually in jail.
Where was drama when Bush was president?

Where was drama when Bush was president?
The times they are a changing.

There was no social media then. Plus there are turbulent times. It's a time of great social and economic chnage.

We are undergoing the greatest transfer of intergenerational wealth. Plus the automation which is happening and the new globohomo agenda which was not that big of an issue during Bush time.

There was no social media then. Plus there are turbulent times. It's a time of great social and economic chnage.

We are undergoing the greatest transfer of intergenerational wealth. Plus the automation which is happening and the new globohomo agenda which was not that big of an issue during Bush time.
I don't understand why make such a big deal of Trump if he's controlled opposition

If they let go of Trump and stories about him then nothing bad will happen if he's controlled opposition

If they let go of Trump and stories about him then nothing bad will happen if he's controlled opposition
We can't really know. They have to keep appearance. If he really goes to jail then yes he is not controlled opposition۔

• +1
Still, in the last election he received 74 million votes despite the lies from the media, and if they hadn't resorted to fraud he would've been president today. Clearly whatever they're doing to ruin his image is not working, otherwise they wouldn't have to do pathetic shit like fraud
but he lost...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Zeruel
He's like L from Death Note, they can't get the drop on him

• +1
The Republican Party is controlled opposition and Trump disrupted the status quo when he ran in 2016. I love Trump and I believe he's a good guy but he's completely lost touch with reality and is being manipulated by his Jewish entourage, who've realized he's just an harmless goof now no need to get rid of him. :cry:

FnH6FQlaEAAmqZj

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and .*my*.
The Republican Party is controlled opposition and Trump disrupted the status quo when he ran in 2016. I love Trump and I believe he's a good guy but he's completely lost touch with reality and is being manipulated by his Jewish entourage, who've realized he's just an harmless goof now no need to get rid of him. :cry:

FnH6FQlaEAAmqZj
are jews and the media separate? they keep trashing him and if he was harmless they wouldn't trash him. I don't see them trashing Bush not one iota. Bush goes on late night shows and no one criticises him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
are jews and the media separate? they keep trashing him and if he was harmless they wouldn't trash him. I don't see them trashing Bush not one iota. Bush goes on late night shows and no one criticises him
He isn't harmless the MAGA working class movement that he has created can't be stopped the seed for the next Hitler has been planted, Neocons like shapiro or fox news who used to be hardcore anti trumpers have embraced him for financial gains which lead to the movement being coopted and turned into the cringe we see today (democrats are the real racist lgbt for trump fight the radical left etc, it's all distractions used to get donation money from boomers)

He's picking Marjorie Taylor Greene as his running mate by the way... it's hard to admit when you've trusted him for so long but when Ye gets on that debate stage he will expose Trump for the failure that he has become he became the exact person that he was mocking in 2015 he became Jeb Bush

Time to look forward YE24

He isn't harmless the MAGA working class movement that he has created can't be stopped the seed for the next Hitler has been planted, Neocons like shapiro or fox news who used to be hardcore anti trumpers have embraced him for financial gains which lead to the movement being coopted and turned into the cringe we see today (democrats are the real racist lgbt for trump fight the radical left etc, it's all distractions used to get donation money from boomers)

He's picking Marjorie Taylor Greene as his running mate by the way... it's hard to admit when you've trusted him for so long but when Ye gets on that debate stage he will expose Trump for the failure that he has become he became the exact person that he was mocking in 2015 he became Jeb Bush

Time to look forward YE24
Ye is crazy and out of his mind. I don't disagree with his message, but calling Piers Morgan "boy" when all he wanted was to get an interview is so stupid. Walking out of interviews because the interviewer didn't agree with you is also stupid. Now he disappeared. You want a president like that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Because it would make him a martyr and make Desantis a 90% probability to win 2024.
iu
iu

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster
They don’t want to kill him because he’s with them.

But muh savior god King trump will save us all

View attachment 2054036
.....If Trump was with them there is no way in hell they would be doing all this.
If you think he's that bad and the worst of the worst then you truly are drinking the cool aid.

Both the Republican and Democrat party are working together in seeing his be dragged. You have to understand he kind of fucked up the que. They/We are used to presidents being selected. He leap fogged the line and they pissed so many insiders off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and .*my*.
Because it would make him a martyr and make Desantis a 90% probability to win 2024.
iu
iu
you're too generous with the percentages here bro. If they were able to introduce fraud in this election I don't see what's gonna stop them from doing it next time. From now on it's gonna be exclusively democrats unless conservatives use force to take over. It's the only way unfortunately

.....If Trump was with them there is no way in hell they would be doing all this.
If you think he's that bad and the worst of the worst then you truly are drinking the cool aid.

Both the Republican and Democrat party are working together in seeing his be dragged. You have to understand he kind of fucked up the que. They/We are used to presidents being selected. He leap fogged the line and they pissed so many insiders off.
Yes bro, always put your faith in billionaire politicians that work with them, he wouldn’t be a billionaire, own skyscrapers in NYC and be a president if he wasn’t with them, keep thinking the US is a fair democracy that allows righteous people into its “true and fair government” and that muh Donnie will drain the swamp (he didn’t do shit because he is part of the shit)

AE76D8F0 6638 4860 B55F FF67701F5F0D

E633EC6B 4837 4E04 A4C1 08E098BA86BF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872