Why CCW rotation of the maxilla (upswing) may be a misomer

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar

Is this true and legit? Does it really just come down to forward growth? It makes sense to me because from my experience a full upswing isnt practical as its impossible to maintain due to gravity. If so, lifefuel for me because forward growth is easy asf to obtain with facepulling

TDLR: The article is saying the maxilla is meant to grow down and forward, not up and forward contrary to Mike Mews teching

• +1
Reactions: Aero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and StrangerDanger
Anyone with a fuckin IQ?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Acromegaly_Chad
idk bro read everything and now im just more confused them ever, but one thing i know is right:
molar extrusion (not extraction) can increase mandibular height and according to this post fix antgonial notch...
its a simple orthodontic shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
if you pull the posterior maxilla down the anterior part will swing up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: happybread and Deleted member 14280
if you pull the posterior maxilla down the anterior part will swing up
View attachment 1195966
But if the maxilla is only slightly tilted down but forward grown then the cheekbones will still be prominent along with eye support

idk bro read everything and now im just more confused them ever, but one thing i know is right:
molar extrusion (not extraction) can increase mandibular height and according to this post fix antgonial notch...
its a simple orthodontic shit
Yea and this Post is saying that forward growth will do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
You never developed forward growth because of lack of sex in high school, the pushing your head forward motion of sex is what spurs forward bone growth during puberty.

• JFL
Reactions: Osteogenesis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Ryan and 1 other person
High iq threads get ro reply. Where as un useless threads these edgy teens circlejerk eachothers

High iq threads get ro reply. Where as un useless threads these edgy teens circlejerk eachothers

This is actually the key to understand the facial growth dynamics. This video shows what people aremissing out when trying to understand facial growth. The key is undereye support to understand how facial growth takes place actually .
Seriously, plus 2021 post date