Why Chadfishing is a Bad Idea

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
When you start matching gigachads with normie girls just for the sake of it, you inflate these girl’s egos to sky high levels. When they log off tinder, they’ll think that because they matched with a gigachad, they feel that they can get that in real life and that is what they’ll set their standards to. All in all, we should stop chadfishing for this reason

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, middayshowers, Deleted member 6497 and 12 others
Nothing will change c'mon. Hypergamy is in foid's genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and HighIQcel
When you start matching gigachads with normie girls just for the sake of it, you inflate these girl’s egos to sky high levels. When they log off tinder, they’ll think that because they matched with a gigachad, they feel that they can get that in real life and that is what they’ll set their standards to. All in all, we should stop chadfishing for this reason

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Good point. To negate this inflation of ego, you can tell them that they are unattractive. A Chad invalidating them will pop their ego like a balloon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 4464
but then you delete the chadfish account and bring them back down to reality

if she levels up her ego just for a men its good to not date her tbh

• Love it
Reactions: eyearea
this is exactly why i chadfish. i have to keep the female laycount as low as possible in my local area.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and glowup
Imagine giving a fuck
When I meet women irl I just framemog them to death while displaying nt
Thats enough if not subhuman tbh (irl)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
but then you delete the chadfish account and bring them back down to reality
nah, foids aren't that smart. they'll just make up a reason why the chadfish can't talk to them. maybe he lost his phone and didn't install tinder on the new one, or maybe his internet went out for 2 weeks
what would help in this case is the chadfish telling every foid in question that they only matched with them to "tell them how fucking ugly they are :lul:"
of course this won't work on stacies(it might on one or two of them) but everyone else it will

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2968