Why cold showers harm your testosterone

XxSigmaChad69xX

XxSigmaChad69xX

The Moggifier
Cold showers shrink your balls, no exceptions, it just happens. Yet people still take cold showers, its all in bold black letters, the government is simply normalizing cold showers so they could decrease the population by ruining mens testosterone, this resulting in low fertility.

>Cold shower
>Balls Shrink
>Low Testosterone from small balls
>Low Fertility
>Erectile Dysfunction
>Population dies out

If you want to have super high T, stop taking showers, it's the only way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Jonas2k7, watah and 4 others
What if I dont care about my testosterone

Cold showers shrink your balls, no exceptions, it just happens. Yet people still take cold showers, its all in bold black letters, the government is simply normalizing cold showers so they could decrease the population by ruining mens testosterone, this resulting in low fertility.

>Cold shower
>Balls Shrink
>Low Fertility
>Erectile Dysfunction
>Population dies out

high t league of legends players:

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
What if I dont care about my testosterone
That means you are most likely a skinny annorexic beta soyboy, testosterone should be important for every alpha male, that's why YOU should STOP taking showers.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
But Hamza told me to take cold showers to become Adonis. I don't wanna be a Jeffrey!!

• +1
Reactions: watah, Ihateskob and swagstar
They make you feminine, girly even

I don't take showers

>Cold shower
>Balls Shrink
>Low Fertility
>Erectile Dysfunction
>Population dies out

Hot showers also kill sperm production.

Just shower in mild warm water like every other normal person jfl

Hot showers also kill sperm production.

Just shower in mild warm water like every other normal person jfl
Or think about this...... just DONT shower at all. Why go through all this hassle? Cold, Hot, Mild, blah blah blah. Just do not shower. Safest way to protect your fertility.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Or think about this...... just DONT shower at all. Why go through all this hassle? Cold, Hot, Mild, blah blah blah. Just do not shower. Safest way to protect your fertility.
Are you Indian by any chance ?

That means you are most likely a skinny annorexic beta soyboy, testosterone should be important for every alpha male, that's why YOU should STOP taking showers.
Nice bait 🪤

Nice bait 🪤
I am simply trying to educate uneducated little fools like you on how the government is literally brainwashing us all into believing how showers are a good thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

XxSigmaChad69xX

Water, I learned this from Goatis

I am simply trying to educate uneducated little fools like you on how the government is literally brainwashing us all into believing how showers are a good thing.
Nice try @XxSigmaChad69xX

>Cold shower
>Balls Shrink
>Low Fertility
>Erectile Dysfunction
>Population dies out

Stupid nigger, cold showers don’t shrink yo balls they shrink yo ball SACK the skin not the actual testicle like taking T would. Also your balls produce optimal T when they’re cold so…

Stupid nigger, cold showers don’t shrink yo balls they shrink yo ball SACK the skin not the actual testicle like taking T would. Also your balls produce optimal T when they’re cold so…
Another one of the cucks sent by the government, I can see through your lies and your manipulation. SHOWER CONSPIRACY!