Why collagen is the #1 factor for attractiveness in both genders

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
In women, Estrogen is the main hormone that stimulates collagen production

In men, DHT is the main hormone that stimulates collagen production

This is a huge reason for collagen a large part of facial attraction. Women with high collagen have high estrogen levels, signaling fertility. While men with high collagen have high DHT levels, signalling potency and masculinity.

This is why if you take DHT-blocking drugs such as finasteride you are an idiot. You are cucking your main sex hormone. Testosterone alone isn't enough, DHT is 5-10x more potent than testosterone, and doing the math that means it is responsible for around 75-80% of your masculine traits (big dick, chiseled face). It is not a big surprise that this super hormone is also the main collagen secreting hormone in men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, PenileFacialSurgery, Patriot and 7 others
crazy how we aren’t just bone. we are hormones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1707, Bennett and 4 others
collagens me ngl.

bro if i take proviron will i have more dht and by so better collagen production

bro if i take proviron will i have more dht and by so better collagen production
Yes, but you will also get oiler skin and more acne so have retin-a on your side.

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
No collagen for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
KEKED HARD AT DHT INCREASING COLLAGEN. This is in patient with androgen resistance as said in the study.

Mods, why the fuck do you allow misinformation on this site?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and sub6manletnozygos
High DHT = Acne = Acne scars = fucked skin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3195, Almu and 1 other person
This should be in the looksmaxxing section imo, it's a serious informative thread and some might miss it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
How to slow down your collagen loss process

KEKED HARD AT DHT INCREASING COLLAGEN. This is in patient with androgen resistance as said in the study.

Mods, why the fuck do you allow misinformation on this site?
You feel the need to comment on every post I make about this topic. Almost every study on it confirms that DHT is a huge part in collagen synthesis and fibroblast cell proliferation (activity)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14642522 DHT on fibroblast cell proliferation

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7240823 - effect of dihydrotestosterone on cultured human fibroblasts--with special reference to the hormone effect on the synthesis of proteins, collagen and DNA in fibroblasts

If you can find a study where DHT has a direct negative effect on collagen feel free to show me.
This should be in the looksmaxxing section imo, it's a serious informative thread and some might miss it
It's just habit for me to post in offtopic at this point lol
How to slow down your collagen loss process
Reduce inflammation through cardio and fasting, get testosterone and DHT up by working out, get on good skincare routine, collagen powder supplement ect.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 656
You feel the need to comment on every post I make about this topic. Almost every study on it confirms that DHT is a huge part in collagen synthesis and fibroblast cell proliferation (activity)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14642522 DHT on fibroblast cell proliferation

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7240823 - effect of dihydrotestosterone on cultured human fibroblasts--with special reference to the hormone effect on the synthesis of proteins, collagen and DNA in fibroblasts

If you can find a study where DHT has a direct negative effect on collagen feel free to show me.

It's just habit for me to post in offtopic at this point lol

Reduce inflammation through cardio and fasting, get testosterone and DHT up by working out, get on good skincare routine, collagen powder supplement ect.
And embrace the reaper?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 656
This sounds like revisionist cope
It's not. Masturbation is the worst thing you can do for your hair. But if you have normal DHT levels you don't have to worry about getting them up. This is for those that want to take dht-blockers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It's not. Masturbation is the worst thing you can do for your hair. But if you have normal DHT levels you don't have to worry about getting them up. This is for those that want to take dht-blockers
You said hair loss has more to do with masturbation than DHT. Hair loss has NOTHING TO DO WITH MASTURBATION. It has to do with follicle sensitivity to DHT.

You said hair loss has more to do with masturbation than DHT. Hair loss has NOTHING TO DO WITH MASTURBATION. It has to do with follicle sensitivity to DHT.
tbh im a giga coomer and i have god tier hair density and follicles and ished like a monster in the shower. my hairline is a supreme nw0 tho.
when i was in nofap for like 5 weeks i didnt shed shit tbh

tbh im a giga coomer and i have god tier hair density and follicles and ished like a monster in the shower. my hairline is a supreme nw0 tho.
when i was in nofap for like 5 weeks i didnt shed shit tbh
Placebo plus less inflammation probably. I don’t masturbate too often but even when I didn’t, it didn’t make much of a difference. But guess what did? Taking fin