Why Continental European women are genetically more attractive than American women (not because of diet)

You're probably not American. Almost all White Americans are "euro-mutts",
yes i'm american. And yes white americans are euro mutts but descended from the dregs of europe (ie british/irish crimminals/drunks/religious fanatics/jews/italian and german trouble-makers/the mentally insane etc).
predominately British ancestry though.
And the British part debunks your whole argument. The premise may still be correct though.
But yeah british are the most ugly! (britain is more inbred compared to continental europe). a lot of nobles would inbreed to preserve wealth. (inbred children's looks/sanity is the first thing to go!) so now imagine the inbred dregs of britain (drunks/criminals/religious fanatics etc). That is a shitpot of disaster!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You're probably not American. Almost all White Americans are "euro-mutts", predominately British ancestry though.
And the British part debunks your whole argument. The premise may still be correct though.
actually that may be true, german might be the most represented ancestry in america

if you look at ancestry maps, they show this as well. there are some variations, so it's hard to tell which map is most accurate

Largest-Ancestry.jpg

5ce6f13da7999b487c6b31a7

Most_common_ancestry_in_the_United_States_by_county.png

biggest-european-ancestrial-groupe.jpg

as for the rest of his argument, i already debunked it, no need to argue further

They are guy because of the British ancestry

actually that may be true, german might be the most represented ancestry in america

if you look at ancestry maps, they show this as well. there are some variations, so it's hard to tell which map is most accurate

Largest-Ancestry.jpg

5ce6f13da7999b487c6b31a7

as for the rest of his argument, i already debunked it, no need to argue further
debunked what?

Largest-Ancestry.jpg

5ce6f13da7999b487c6b31a7

Too much variation.
Also, the Plains is a relatively empty place, compared to the rest of the states so area doesn't equal population.

Not a genetic study. Russians have near zero Mongolian paternal DNA. In fact they have more Mongolian maternal than paternal DNA (still only about 1%).
That's wrong, in many Russians I see the mongoloid influence is clearly visible. Just look at Putin. It probably also depends where they're from in Russia.

Last edited:
That's wrong, in many Russians I see the mongoloid influence is clearly visible. Just look at Putin. It probably also depends where they're from in Russia.

You fucking idiot,

I said Russians have no Mongol male DNA. Write than down 1,000 times or until your brain comprehends it. Your delusions don't overrule this fact, and your misunderstanding of it doesn't make it unreal. No Mongol male DNA = no rape DNA in Russians, period.

Putin doesn't have an ounce of Mongol DNA or features. You have no idea what Mongol features are. Putin is from St Petersburg which is genetically the most European part of Russia, they're basically identical to Swedes. The Mongol empire never even made it to St Petersburg.

Last edited:
You fucking idiot,

I said Russians have no Mongol male DNA. Write than down 1,000 times or until your brain comprehends it. Your delusions don't overrule this fact, and your misunderstanding of it doesn't make it unreal. No Mongol male DNA = no rape DNA in Russians, period.

Putin doesn't have an ounce of Mongol DNA or features. You have no idea what Mongol features are. Putin is from St Petersburg which is genetically the most European part of Russia, they're basically identical to Swedes. The Mongol empire never even made it to St Petersburg.
lol @ this massive cope

putin is 100% mexican

t. watched one thomas sowell vid and thinks he is an expert in anthropology and sociology

For you lazy fucks who can't read:

TLD;R Basically women in Europe or Europeans in general are descended from the Creme de la Creme victors of various European wars, while Americans are descended from the rejects of Europe.

So if you look at Western European women (German/Czech/French/ etc NOT the UK). They put the hottest American women TO SHAME! ! (heck a lot of the American men in my family married European women). Sure you can say the diet is better in Europe but even then American women who eat well look like shit compared to European women. We white bois get the raw deal compared to Euro men. Euros get 4 day work weeks, good food, and stacey lites while we get overworked to serve Shlomo and if we're lucky we get a post-wall sheboon at 35.:feelsree:

Anyhoo, I have a theory though. Despite most Americans being of German descent. American women and German women look worlds apart! (The average German woman puts an American staceylite of German descent to SHAME)! Think of it. America was where the DREGS of Europe were sent to. Ie those who couldn't make it in Europe, the trouble makers/Irish white trash/inbreds/Jews/gypsies/mentally ill/Slavs etc. (hey I am 1/4 kike myself). My dad's ancestors were Italian drunks/Jewish trouble makers :feelskek:
:feelskek:
Plus a FAIR portion of White American women especially in the Deep south have black admixture from the slave masters fucking the female slaves. (You had to have been FUCKED UP in the head as a White man to want to engage in bestiality/fuck a sweaty obese slave woman that looked like Harriet Tubman!) So in a sense you basically had the dregs fucking the dregs/fathering children).

However back home in Europe they just flushed out the dregs. (Jews/Italian peasants/Irish drunks/criminals etc). Hey Jewish women are butt-ugly! So by having Jewish women breed in America and not Europe helped eliminate the ugly genes. Thus this helped the gene pool. (A fair amount of Americans have some Ashkenazi Jewish DNA).

And contrary to popular belief, America was relatively peaceful. In some cases war can be eugenic. Compared to Europe the only bloody wars were the Civil War and some Native American skirmishes on the frontier. Even the "Civil War" was just a dress-up war compared to the Germans/Russian battles in WWII. In Europe you had NO SHIT BLOODY WARS! (When the Russians/Germans were duking it out in WWII they would not stop until they slaughtered/mass-raped EVERYONE in the next village over!). After WWII in Europe basically the strongest men were victors and there was a SURPLUS of young women since most men were killed off. The most attractive women got married off (raped by the victors in some cases) while the uglies died childless. (look at Russia/Ukraine. They suffered the WORST during WWII and the average woman looks like a supermodel there!) I have distant German cousins. I myself look like a typical greasy WOP but my German cousins look like SS super soldiers!:feelskek:

Now let's go back to America. During WWII we did not participate as actively as Europe. When we did we sent our best men to die while we kept the retards/disabled/weak men to stay behind. And don't think these men ratarded or not would fuck/breed with the women back in America. Essentially cucking the strong men at war out of the gene pool! (in rare cases it happened I bet) Then on top of that, Ronald Raegan de-institutionalized mental homes and basically released retards/dregs. A lot of retarded/insane women were ENCOURAGED to have lots of children. Thus creating the dysgenic mess/ugly women/degenerates we see today. 1/4 of Americans are mentally ill, I heard. This number is not as high as Europe. Plus 1/2 of the degenerate behavior we see in America today would NOT FLY in Europe!

-discuss
THIS

I HAVE BEEN TELLING THIS TO PEOPLE FOR AGES

AMERICA IS A MIX OF REJECTS AND AUSTRALIA IS A MIX OF KILLERS , THIEVES AND PROSTITUTES

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

TLD;R Basically women in Europe or Europeans in general are descended from the Creme de la Creme victors of various European wars, while Americans are descended from the rejects of Europe.

So if you look at Western European women (German/Czech/French/ etc NOT the UK). They put the hottest American women TO SHAME! ! (heck a lot of the American men in my family married European women). Sure you can say the diet is better in Europe but even then American women who eat well look like shit compared to European women. We white bois get the raw deal compared to Euro men. Euros get 4 day work weeks, good food, and stacey lites while we get overworked to serve Shlomo and if we're lucky we get a post-wall sheboon at 35.:feelsree:

Anyhoo, I have a theory though. Despite most Americans being of German descent. American women and German women look worlds apart! (The average German woman puts an American staceylite of German descent to SHAME)! Think of it. America was where the DREGS of Europe were sent to. Ie those who couldn't make it in Europe, the trouble makers/Irish white trash/inbreds/Jews/gypsies/mentally ill/Slavs etc. (hey I am 1/4 kike myself). My dad's ancestors were Italian drunks/Jewish trouble makers :feelskek:
Plus a FAIR portion of White American women especially in the Deep south have black admixture from the slave masters fucking the female slaves. (You had to have been FUCKED UP in the head as a White man to want to engage in bestiality/fuck a sweaty obese slave woman that looked like Harriet Tubman!) So in a sense you basically had the dregs fucking the dregs/fathering children).

However back home in Europe they just flushed out the dregs. (Jews/Italian peasants/Irish drunks/criminals etc). Hey Jewish women are butt-ugly! So by having Jewish women breed in America and not Europe helped eliminate the ugly genes. Thus this helped the gene pool. (A fair amount of Americans have some Ashkenazi Jewish DNA).

And contrary to popular belief, America was relatively peaceful. In some cases war can be eugenic. Compared to Europe the only bloody wars were the Civil War and some Native American skirmishes on the frontier. Even the "Civil War" was just a dress-up war compared to the Germans/Russian battles in WWII. In Europe you had NO SHIT BLOODY WARS! (When the Russians/Germans were duking it out in WWII they would not stop until they slaughtered/mass-raped EVERYONE in the next village over!). After WWII in Europe basically the strongest men were victors and there was a SURPLUS of young women since most men were killed off. The most attractive women got married off (raped by the victors in some cases) while the uglies died childless. (look at Russia/Ukraine. They suffered the WORST during WWII and the average woman looks like a supermodel there!) I have distant German cousins. I myself look like a typical greasy WOP but my German cousins look like SS super soldiers!:feelskek:

Now let's go back to America. During WWII we did not participate as actively as Europe. When we did we sent our best men to die while we kept the retards/disabled/weak men to stay behind. And don't think these men ratarded or not would fuck/breed with the women back in America. Essentially cucking the strong men at war out of the gene pool! (in rare cases it happened I bet) Then on top of that, Ronald Raegan de-institutionalized mental homes and basically released retards/dregs. A lot of retarded/insane women were ENCOURAGED to have lots of children. Thus creating the dysgenic mess/ugly women/degenerates we see today. 1/4 of Americans are mentally ill, I heard. This number is not as high as Europe. Plus 1/2 of the degenerate behavior we see in America today would NOT FLY in Europe!

-discuss
German women are ugly wtf

Europeans are so much more high class than Americans

View attachment 1791024
vs
View attachment 1791025
What's wrong with the first picture? It's got everything a man may need, condensed into a small area making it accessible for everyone and very convenient, saving time gas and effort. Second pic is just a pretty picture, nothing more than that. America has far superior natural landmarks and attractions too lol

The reason the Nordic countries have such beautiful women, with angelic blonde hair and radiant blue eyes, is because the Vikings would steal only the hottest women of every village and take them back for breeding with the Viking warriors. True story. You can look it up.

• +1
I forgot where I read it, but it has been suggested that modern warfare is dysgenic. On the modern battlefield, the eugenically fit man has roughly the same odds of dying as the dregs you speak of - his superior physicality offers few advantages in the face of bullets and artillery. Additionally, many of the real dregs, who are physically unfit for service, stay at home. Those fuckers are free to pollute the gene pool after the war.

One counter to this is that more intelligent men would likely have a lower mortality rate, due to having less combat-oriented roles - while the 90 IQ grunts could only manage infantry roles with high mortality rates. But I'm not sure if intelligence is linked to physical attractiveness - maybe you should ask the Ashkenazim?

the average european dude take their hot slim model esque european women for granted. if these european dudes moved to the united states, they would have roped seeing that their female looksmatch on american tinder is some fat hot Cheetos eating mexican goblina mutt that works at walmart.

Last edited:
US is nightmare mode

• +1
reaching. go to a rich white highschool or uni its gonna look identical to eu

Largest-Ancestry.jpg

5ce6f13da7999b487c6b31a7

Your map is wrong white americans larp about being non anglo descendant all the most common surnames for white americans are Anglo.

For whatever reason they started larping in the 80s, you also have to consider that in that 1980 census another 14 million listed their ethnicity as 'American' when the vast majority of these people will be Anglo Americans, seems the number went down when people who were listing multiple ethnicities stopped listing English as the single English is more in line but it does not explain why the percentage keeps going down and the population is not growing.

YearPopulationPercent
Results per U.S. census
1980[16][17]49,598,035
21.89​
1990[18]32,651,788
13.13​
2000[19]24,515,138
8.71​
2010[20]27,403,063
9.02​
2015[21]24,787,018
7.83​
2020[1]25,213,619
7.72​

Last edited:
  • +1

-discuss
because there are more fat women in the united states

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
because there are more fat women in the united states
no even white american women that are not fat/fit/take care of themselves look like shit compared to european women. its definitely genetic

• Woah
no even white american women that are not fat/fit/take care of themselves look like shit compared to european women. its definitely genetic
Interesting