Why Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi (Ending the Ronaldo vs Messi debate) (MEGATHREAD)

Pessi 50 penalties in world cup :soy::soy:
Goals at WC 2022 without pens:
Messi: 3
Ronaldo: 0

Assists:

Anyway, aren't you like 15? You weren't even old enough to watch the two in their prime

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and NoseProphecy
Not only does Messi have better stats,but his football iq is also better lol the way he sets up passes and paths for his teammates to exploit.

Although I like Ronaldo better because of his whole dawg personality and playing style,Messi is better

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
Goals at WC 2022 without pens:

Assists:

Anyway, aren't you like 15? You weren't even old enough to watch the two in their prime
Did watch both my life!!
Messi just had better team and the manager didn't hate him unlike with my glorious Ronaldo..

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Omg 2 more goals :soy::soy::soy::soy: where's his UCL huh
Ronaldo played the second half of that year in Italy how bout that buddy
Messi has 4 ucls. One of the best performances in ucl history. Ronaldo ucl 3 peat was also fairly rigged. Just look at Bayern vs Madrid 2017

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wsada and optimisticzoomer
Omg 2 more goals :soy::soy::soy::soy: where's his UCL huh
Ronaldo played the second half of that year in Italy how bout that buddy
Italy is obviously easier than Spain
He played in a juve team who had won the last 7 league titles

2 more goals and 13 more assists. Messi not only mogs in goalscoring but also in actual football. He's like the best of de bruyne and Ronaldo combined

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and NoseProphecy
Messi has 4 ucls. One of the best performances in ucl history. Ronaldo ucl 3 peat was also fairly rigged. Just look at Bayern vs Madrid 2017
Messi first UCL he didn't even play in it
2009 was rigged af vs Chelsea
2015 vs PSG was rigged too
And yo mama was rigged as well faggot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and NoseProphecy
Italy is obviously easier than Spain
He played in a juve team who had won the last 7 league titles

2 more goals and 13 more assists. Messi not only mogs in goalscoring but also in actual football. He's like the best of de bruyne and Ronaldo combined
Ronaldo isn't a playmaker buddy
How do u compare a guy with Suarez and Neymar to one with penzema and pale

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and optimisticzoomer

Vardrid more jew money and more glory hunter fan base so they rig it for them more.

2014,he was saved by Ramos and bale
2017 rigged
2018 rigged and saved by father bale

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and wsada
Ronaldo fans and saying rigged when something doesn't go their way @NoseProphecy

2009 first leg unfair against Barca
2015 absolutely nothing, what was "rigged"?

I stopped using Instagram cos I had too many curry Ronaldo fans @ing me and now this

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and wsada
Vardrid more jew money and more glory hunter fan base so they rig it for them more.

2014,he was saved by Ramos and bale
2017 rigged
2018 rigged and saved by father bale
Nigga in 2014 he scored 17 goals in 11 games r u crazy I'm gonna fuck you 😡

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
If u watch them play,they both literally created so much for Ronaldo not to mentioned bale is the reason he has 2 UCL more. Bale benzema marcelo kroos modric all world class players playing for Ronaldo to score

Ronaldo fans and saying rigged when something doesn't go their way @NoseProphecy

2009 first leg unfair against Barca
2015 absolutely nothing, what was "rigged"?

I stopped using Instagram cos I had too many curry Ronaldo fans @ing me and now this
Attacking Ronaldo is like attacking me faggot I'll kill you for it

Ronaldo isn't a playmaker and yet Messi still has a better goal ratio? With less pens. And more goals in Europe in 96 less games :soy::soy:

If u watch them play,they both literally created so much for Ronaldo not to mentioned bale is the reason he has 2 UCL more. Bale benzema marcelo kroos modric all world class players playing for Ronaldo to score
What's ur point
Messi also played with Neymar Suarez Xavi instead and biscuit

Ronaldo isn't a playmaker and yet Messi still has a better goal ratio? With less pens. And more goals in Europe in 96 less games :soy::soy:
R u really saying pessi a better goal scorer? Nigga please!!

Nigga in 2014 he scored 17 goals in 11 games r u crazy I'm gonna fuck you 😡
But saved by father bale and Ramos. Ramos scored a 90th minute corner kick header but u didn’t watch the match ig

Attacking Ronaldo is like attacking me faggot I'll kill you for it
I'm not attacking niggernaldo, I'm just logically explaining why Messi is clear :feelshah:

• WTF
  • +1
But saved by father bale and Ramos. Ramos scored a 90th minute corner kick header but u didn’t watch the match ig
What's your point faggot

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and NoseProphecy
What's your point faggot
Ronaldo had great teammates almost every time. Messi’s peak team was better but Ronaldo almost always had the better team

R u really saying pessi a better goal scorer? Nigga please!!
How could he not be?
Screenshot 2024 06 12 23 07 24 97 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2024 06 12 23 07 32 54 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2024 06 12 23 07 37 27 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2024 06 12 23 07 43 56 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
  • WTF
Na I'm saying they shit at goalscoring
Benzema flourished when Ronaldo left. Bale was always clutch in finals. His GA is decent if u exclude injuries and substituted matches

Ronaldo played as a midfielder for years don't pull up gay nerd stats grrrr
And then as a striker for years. Ronaldo wasn't exactly playing as a CM. He was a winger. And in that case why doesn't he have more assists than Messi?

Benzema flourished when Ronaldo left. Bale was always clutch in finals. His GA is decent if u exclude injuries and substituted matches
Penzema still ass u should check compilations of his misses
Pale u only thinking about 2 matches

And then as a striker for years. Ronaldo wasn't exactly playing as a CM. He was a winger. And in that case why doesn't he have more assists than Messi?
A RM for his early years in man United and in RM he was a winger!
If that's the case why doesn't Xavi have more assists than Ronaldo huh huh huh punk

Penzema still ass u should check compilations of his misses
Pale u only thinking about 2 matches
Pale also created a lot of chances it was only when zidane joined that he started to flop but he was always clutch

If that's the case why doesn't Xavi have more assists than Ronaldo huh huh huh punk
Ronaldo was a winger, his role was in attack

• +1
He was a rm but at 4-4-2 he basically had a winger role. The only difference is that back then he used to carry the ball to the attack which stopped doing later on

• +1
  • JFL
He was a rm but at 4-4-2 he basically had a winger role. The only difference is that back then he used to carry the ball to the attack which stopped doing later on
@Madridista or someone come help me out here these pessidog fans don't get it..

• JFL
Just say u find him attractive u faggot

• +1
Not a lot and there were way better options

In early years pre 06/07 he was right midfielder he wasn't a goalscorer
He was "right midfielder" used as a winger. Wide midfielders are basically wingers. And for the last 6+ years he's been striker

• +1
Just say u find him attractive u faggot
I do everyday what's the problem huh
He was "right midfielder" used as a winger. Wide midfielders are basically wingers. And for the last 6+ years he's been striker
U didn't watch the matches the only attacks he did was shooting from the midfield hoping for a banger FUCK YOU AAAAA
Do the math bro 39-6=35 he old af his hair turning grey he can't run much playing in wing can he

• JFL
Do the math bro 39-6=35
:soy:
Also I support man utd and watched matches from like 2007, and watched season reviews from before

• WTF
  • +1
:soy:
Also I support man utd and watched matches from like 2007, and watched season reviews from before
It's always the man u fans supporting pessi for NO REASON
u just blind fuck u

• JFL
@Madridista or someone come help me out here these pessidog fans don't get it..

Not exactly sure what you guys are debating. I think Cristiano Ronaldo was nerfed by his 2014 injury. He was more of an offensive midfielder then and became a winger later on. In this video, you can see him being more present in the middle part of the pitch:

Now he plays in a more advanced position. The man had to change his style and still performs in a high level.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Not exactly sure what you guys are debating. I think Cristiano Ronaldo was nerfed by his 2014 injury. He was more of an offensive midfielder then and became a winger later on. In this video, you can see him being more present in the middle part of the pitch:

Now he plays in a more advanced position. The man had to change his style and still performs in a high level.

I agree broo Ily so much

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I agree broo Ily so much
No problem. We will see this man scoring 1000 goals in our lifetime. He will be about 40 by then. The longevity of this man is insane.

• Love it
Reactions: wsada

But even before 2014 Messi was clearly better. Not to mention his 91 goal season

But even before 2014 Messi was clearly better. Not to mention his 91 goal season
I don't know, man. Cristiano Ronaldo scored 60 goals for 4 years straight. He won 5 Champions League titles, three in a row, being the top scorer. He has iconic plays like the two-meter jump header goal for Juventus and the bicycle kick for Real Madrid, which we never see Messi do (probably because of his height). Cristiano Ronaldo clearly has more longevity than Messi and will reach the 1000th goal first. Cristiano Ronaldo has won the most UEFA Men's Player of the Year Award in history, with three.

It's very hard to decide which one is the best. I think Ronaldo is, but the debate goes on.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league and NoseProphecy
stop arguing guys. theres one man who mogs both of these frauds combined
RMF Dh
Fa434f 29e9dda0f4764ff8bf89e022488ebd14
Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

• Love it
Reactions: Madridista
  • WTF
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league