Why CS is NOT dead

It’s one of the comfiest jobs you can have.

• Love it
Reactions: User28823
One of my uni professor who teaches finance and worked there majored in CS and worked in wall street a while back. That’s stigma about neckbeards is bs. There are plenty of dudes in the nyc area that are in tech and fit, running gear, messing around with whores. That stigma is outdated from last decade. Post Covid a lot has changed. The job market however I heard is no good.
job market is saturated simply because everyone and their mother pursued CS and similar degrees last 5 yrs , about the stigma idk i don't see anyone interested at all when i say what i do , maybe only some highiqcel but it's rare. Most people are superficial and influenced by movies and shit. Finance= High class , high iq , rich , charismatic CS and similar= autistic, neckbeard , nerd , inbred etc...

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
People put too much care on what others think of them, “muh people will think i’m a geeasy neckbeard if I work in tech”, just don’t be a greasy neckbeard then?
Actual lol if you think some foid would be turned off if you told her you work as a software engineer or anything similar.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
In the USA which is has the highest compensated doctors. Almost no one has their own practice unless you live in bumble fuck nowhere.
I see, well this is not the case in Germany, here many have their own practice sometimes even in some rented out house or a room in a historic building

The ones at home can see a licensed clinical social worker to save money. Also vet is not my interest.

job market is saturated simply because everyone and their mother pursued CS and similar degrees last 5 yrs , about the stigma idk i don't see anyone interested at all when i say what i do , maybe only some highiqcel but it's rare. Most people are superficial and influenced by movies and shit. Finance= High class , high iq , rich , charismatic CS and similar= autistic, neckbeard , nerd , inbred etc...
Yeah but atp who cares those whores only care for looks. If you as a cs major make more money than a bus/fin cuck working 80 hours a week than just lie about being in finance. Lmfao you really think whores are gonna do a background check on what you do? They only care about the product not the work before. That’s why they have almost no attention span. Your argument says presentation is the only thing that matters. Then lie about being a ceo. I lied about being a surgical resident on hinge and my likes shot tf up. You still afterwards have to turnover the likes. Even Chad on dating apps needs to chat up whores

I see, well this is not the case in Germany, here many have their own practice sometimes even in some rented out house or a room in a historic building
Yeah the surgeon I shadow has a lot of eurocels and curries paying a company so they can shadow him to get into America. A couple of sand niggas too