Why currys can ascend and pull women

S1d456

S1d456

Zephir
In the western world it's well known for curries to be ugly small cock short lovers as it's portrayed in media but in reality if anyway regardless of curry or black or chinese can build a good body and looksmaxx they can pull any women white men also have small Dicks and indian men can also have big Dicks it goes the same for every race it's media influence that fucks us over for example look at my ascension before I was bullied and know I'm a slayer in the uk. With adequate looksmaxxing and training unless your fully subhuman or disabled anyone can become htn and chadlite plus regardless of race and have success with women.
Snapchat 1428031194
Snapchat 1412424499
Snapchat 1763910845
Snapchat 1104969393

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, rand anon, jflsnowdzz and 7 others
Posts200Reputation93

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, Der Doktor, rand anon and 7 others
just being a curry with a 1:2.8 ratio worked for me mate! haha! :y'all:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan and LooksThinker
OP:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shogrim, RAMU KAKA, bradpittshairline and 6 others
It's confirmed all people in this forum are racist to curries😵‍💫

Is that you ?
What's your height ?

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
In the western world it's well known for curries to be ugly small cock short lovers as it's portrayed in media but in reality if anyway regardless of curry or black or chinese can build a good body and looksmaxx they can pull any women white men also have small Dicks and indian men can also have big Dicks it goes the same for every race it's media influence that fucks us over for example look at my ascension before I was bullied and know I'm a slayer in the uk.
3814110 Snapchat 1428031194

Attachments

• 3814110_Snapchat-1428031194.jpg
    3814110_Snapchat-1428031194.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
downgrown horseface lmfao you dont mog shit just wait till youre 20 or so when woman REALLY look at your face and understand how subhuman you look. You can only fraud with those haircuts for so long boyo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shogrim, Amadeus and S1d456
downgrown horseface lmfao you dont mog shit just wait till youre 20 or so when woman REALLY look at your face and understand how subhuman you look. You can only fraud with those haircuts for so long boyo
Whats frauding bro idk what that means ? I'm just 15 year old kid tryna looksmax the last photo was a year ago before I started working on myself I appreciate your opinion tho

How can I fix downgrown horseface?

In the western world it's well known for curries to be ugly small cock short lovers as it's portrayed in media but in reality if anyway regardless of curry or black or chinese can build a good body and looksmaxx they can pull any women white men also have small Dicks and indian men can also have big Dicks it goes the same for every race it's media influence that fucks us over for example look at my ascension before I was bullied and know I'm a slayer in the uk. With adequate looksmaxxing and training unless your fully subhuman or disabled anyone can become htn and chadlite plus regardless of race and have success with women.View attachment 2601558View attachment 2601559View attachment 2601560View attachment 2601561
3814178_IMG_4318.png

Attachments

• IMG_4318.png
    IMG_4318.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 0
How can I fix downgrown horseface?
bimax, i was just kidding though dont let this site delude you just slay whatever for now. you should fix your oral posture though you have a long midface.

Theyre trying to turn OP into another curly head James jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Staceymaxxing, soover4me and 2 others
bimax, i was just kidding though dont let this site delude you just slay whatever for now. you should fix your oral posture though you have a long midface.
Thanks bro I will do

in that pic could be way higher than mtn OP post a normal pic with back camera asap

Maybe without distortion but in this pic he is nothing more than barely MTN.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
View attachment 2601594
Maybe without distortion but in this pic he is nothing more than barely MTN.
Idk tbh all opinions ate welcome but ever since I turned 15 and looksmaxxed I have noticed lots of beutful girls in my class especially the white ones started teasing me and wanted to go out with me the same ones that used to bully me a year ago it's crazy a women used to look at me in disgust and now they thirst over me based on that I think I have acended

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Demon and LooksThinker
Idk tbh all opinions ate welcome but ever since I turned 15 and looksmaxxed I have noticed lots of beutful girls in my class especially the white ones started teasing me and wanted to go out with me the same ones that used to bully me a year ago it's crazy a women used to look at me in disgust and now they thirst over me based on that I think I have acended
Are welcome**

Can you help me acend what's ur ig?
Really bro sure I will help absolutely anyone I will dm you my insta I look forward to helping you man

• +1
Reactions: krylx
I have also ascended in similar way to you. But yeah you might have high appeal if you like in India.

OP you are frauding your eye area like I said earlier. Take a normal pic of your front profile and it will be similar to the first photo.

• +1
Yeah being curry doesn't mean you can't ascend. As long as your Chad women don't care which race

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2601600
What would you rate these 3?
im guessing that is you and the third pic is how you look now
i would say like MTN to HTN you have a good base you can def go to chadlite good lower third and nose isnt even that bad bro
eyebrow and eye lash max NOW eye shape looks nnce but there is nothing striking, learn how to squint your lower eye lid and make it seem natural you have a nice bone structure you can ascend fr bro

• JFL
im guessing that is you and the third pic is how you look now
i would say like MTN to HTN you have a good base you can def go to chadlite good lower third and nose isnt even that bad bro
eyebrow and eye lash max NOW eye shape looks nnce but there is nothing striking, learn how to squint your lower eye lid and make it seem natural you have a nice bone structure you can ascend fr bro

This? It´s @boyopower23