Why currys can ascend and pull women

In the western world it's well known for curries to be ugly small cock short lovers as it's portrayed in media but in reality if anyway regardless of curry or black or chinese can build a good body and looksmaxx they can pull any women white men also have small Dicks and indian men can also have big Dicks it goes the same for every race it's media influence that fucks us over for example look at my ascension before I was bullied and know I'm a slayer in the uk. With adequate looksmaxxing and training unless your fully subhuman or disabled anyone can become htn and chadlite plus regardless of race and have success with women.View attachment 2601558View attachment 2601559View attachment 2601560View attachment 2601561
you have had a good base bhai

keep grinding keep hustling tbh

you have had a good base bhai

keep grinding keep hustling tbh
"keep grinding keep hustling god has a plan for you i promise"

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss and hopecel
JFL at anyone can become HTN+. not even close

14yearold gtfo kidcel go play Fortnite idk THIS FORUM IS FOR ADULTS you fuckin kid​

haahhaahaha kidcel lol, i do play fortnite tho its fun ngl

Nigga you're still near 0 appeal and ugly lol

Why is left weak mtn? Some users rated him the highest out of 3.
i doubt that bro, that chin looks a bit weak + the other 2 mog in pretty much everything. left is a good base tho good face shape and decent harmony.

oh ok then
How could i have these both lower third at the same time?

i doubt that bro, that chin looks a bit weak + the other 2 mog in pretty much everything. left is a good base tho good face shape and decent harmony.
Chin is not everything about looks.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Tales from the slums of Hamza's youtube academy. Curries have negative SMV unless you have outlier LMS, and even that might not be able to save you. The only way even a HTN curry can have high appeal is by not looking like a curry (aka looking like a different race).

View attachment 2601594
Maybe without distortion but in this pic he is nothing more than barely MTN.

You don't even suss your own very basic cognitive bias.

You allow the biases to creep in too much.

Your cognitive bias isn't race. It's that you know what he looked like BEFORE.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
The first one mogs pretty hard in harmony.

OP you are frauding your eye area like I said earlier. Take a normal pic of your front profile and it will be similar to the first photo.
Nah man craniofacial development my face just matured if you want dm me I will take a pic send you however way you want

He is using his hair to mask his wide IPD btw. You autists are great at absolutely nothing.

Look:

Final judgement: He is HTN in that pic, but he is frauding, that is why he is HTN in that pic.

Wide IPD is hella difficult to get around.

• JFL
Idc what these niggas say fam ur strong htn i feel like there jealous and tryna gaslight you to be uglier
I appreciate it my guy

• +1
Reactions: krylx
thats your bias and im not lying to you i have nothing against you.
Ik what you means since i´m less dismorphic that those other two but harmony is not coping.

In the western world it's well known for curries to be ugly small cock short lovers as it's portrayed in media
No it's not the "media" dummy they are just ugly people. People use their eyes.

He is using his hair to mask his wide IPD btw. You autists are great at absolutely nothing.

Look:

View attachment 2601626
View attachment 2601624

Final judgement: He is HTN in that pic, but he is frauding, that is why he is HTN in that pic.

Wide IPD is hella difficult to get around.
I ain't frauding shit bro that's how I look 24 7 maybe I used good lighting on my tripod but idk man imagine how I could actually look if I did fraud tho
No it's not the "media" dummy they are just ugly people. People use their eyes.

That's a genetic flaw you can't fix and it's worse than narrow IPD, because people want to know that you're looking at them when they talk. Especially about when it's important, LOL.

No matter what surgery you give him, he cannot improve this area. There has to be something for wide eyes. He doesn't even have obo like you do for narrow IPD.

The dude is rendered LTN in real life for life. He can cope by frauding in pics, but when it comes real life it will remain a fuckery.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 30037
There are some good looking and bad looking people in any race
Not really. The average caucasian is significantly better looking than your average Indian or black. It's just a fact. It's a different level.

Thanks my guy I'm pretty new to this what does it mean to be htn like good or bad ?
so its
sub 5 worst tier

LTN= low tier normie
MTN= mid tier normie
HTN= high tier normie
Chadlite is a tier right before chad
Chad
Psl god = which is a 8.5 to 9 out of 10 face
Adam= which is basicaly ai 10 out of 10 face, no human is a 10 out of 10

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and LooksThinker
There are some good looking and bad looking people in any race

If you are a good looking Chad race doesn't mean shit. (Unless SMV)

If you are HTN race means more.

If you are MTN race means everything.

If you are LTN race means you shouldn't be in the west unless white.

If you are ugly you are ugly.

If you are a good looking Chad race doesn't mean shit. (Unless SMV)

If you are HTN race means more.

If you are MTN race means everything.

If you are LTN race means you shouldn't be in the west unless white.

If you are ugly you are ugly.
Thanks for the clarification man

• JFL
so its
sub 5 worst tier

LTN= low tier normie
MTN= mid tier normie
HTN= high tier normie
Chadlite is a tier right before chad
Chad
Psl god = which is a 8.5 to 9 out of 10 face
Adam= which is basicaly ai 10 out of 10 face, no human is a 10 out of 10
Thanks man

Not really. The average caucasian is significantly better looking than your average Indian or black. It's just a fact. It's a different level.
Yeah that's true tbh but anyone can acend and be htn plus

Oh this s1d guy is the guy in the pics?

That's a genetic flaw you can't fix and it's worse than narrow IPD, because people want to know that you're looking at them when they talk. Especially about when it's important, LOL.

View attachment 2601630

No matter what surgery you give him, he cannot improve this area. There has to be something for wide eyes. He doesn't even have obo like you do for narrow IPD.

The dude is rendered LTN in real life for life. He can cope by frauding in pics, but when it comes real life it will remain a fuckery.
Irl I look like the second picture all the time man and I get all girls I don't think they look so closely at one genetic flaw in men as long as the other features are good they won't notice like the halo effect I didn't know this until now too bad tho ig

Irl I look like the second picture all the time man and I get all girls I don't think they look so closely at one genetic flaw in men as long as the other features are good they won't notice like the halo effect I didn't know this until now too bad tho ig

Take the same picture and remove your fringe.

And how tall are you?