Why dating an Indian woman is a bad deal. This is not a self-hating thread.

Actually no. Only low class curries like white women. People born in middle or upper class prefer light brown women. But low class makes up 97% of population
White women obsession is FOB behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Indian women are the worst. Only incels who get nothing simp for Indian women.
Actually all are.
Remember awalt, it's the holy truth.
Noodles, curries, cumskin wmn they all betray their own men, they all same Shit.

I know, I agree that I have turned into a self-hating Indian. But what I am going to say in this thread is not necessarily wrong. Even if you are not self-hating, even if you are a proud ethnic, you will still agree to what I am going to say here.

Indian women DO NOT give out sex. They just don’t. Indian women are very “closed-off” from their opposite gender so to speak.

@RabidRosaries rightfully said so in one of his threads that Indian women will just post their pictures on Instagram and dating apps showing their skin in order to induce lust in the eyes of horny, desperate Curries but will never ever have sex with them. They will just create enough lust to make you do certain things/favors for them and after that is done, they will just start to avoid you. They will deem you invisible. Not even good looking men will get sex here in India.
“Sexual liberation” is just a meme in India.

A childhood friend of mine has been in a serious relationship with an Indian chick since 2016, last month he [I assume he regrets revealing this to me] he told me that he has not yet had sex with her. Imagine being in a relationship with a woman for over 6 years and still not having sex with her. This is quite common among Indian couples here in India. They call it a “relationship” yet do not engage in any sexual activity.
If as a man, if you are not getting any sex as a reward for committing to a woman, you have no obligation to stay with her.
Still, my friend plans to marry her one day. He does not have any options anyway. Although he is gymcelled, he is quite short and has a dark skin.
This is the fate of almost all Indian men who even if they somehow end up in a relationship with an Indian girl, they won’t get any action under the sheets.

A guy with similar looks level as me and as old as me but is white, black or latino would have already kissed a girl and had sex with her. Whereas me, who is going to turn 23 in October, hasn’t had any sexual encounter in my entire life. :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

@inferiorpispot234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @5ft1
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Chadpreetmaybe
@Chadethnic101
Indian women are trash I agree but if they aren't putting out how do you have 1 billion + people nigga?

Here's a reddit post proving OP's point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Holy fuckkk Indian girls on tinder subreddit is cagefuel

Indian women are truly trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Indian girls in west (UK and USA) are hardly virgin, especially if they went uni/college.