Why dating an Indian woman is a bad deal. This is not a self-hating thread.

D

Deleted member 9779

From the depths of river Ganges.
I know, I agree that I have turned into a self-hating Indian. But what I am going to say in this thread is not necessarily wrong. Even if you are not self-hating, even if you are a proud ethnic, you will still agree to what I am going to say here.

Indian women DO NOT give out sex. They just don’t. Indian women are very “closed-off” from their opposite gender so to speak.

@RabidRosaries rightfully said so in one of his threads that Indian women will just post their pictures on Instagram and dating apps showing their skin in order to induce lust in the eyes of horny, desperate Curries but will never ever have sex with them. They will just create enough lust to make you do certain things/favors for them and after that is done, they will just start to avoid you. They will deem you invisible. Not even good looking men will get sex here in India.
“Sexual liberation” is just a meme in India.

A childhood friend of mine has been in a serious relationship with an Indian chick since 2016, last month he [I assume he regrets revealing this to me] he told me that he has not yet had sex with her. Imagine being in a relationship with a woman for over 6 years and still not having sex with her. This is quite common among Indian couples here in India. They call it a “relationship” yet do not engage in any sexual activity.
If as a man, if you are not getting any sex as a reward for committing to a woman, you have no obligation to stay with her.
Still, my friend plans to marry her one day. He does not have any options anyway. Although he is gymcelled, he is quite short and has a dark skin.
This is the fate of almost all Indian men who even if they somehow end up in a relationship with an Indian girl, they won’t get any action under the sheets.

A guy with similar looks level as me and as old as me but is white, black or latino would have already kissed a girl and had sex with her. Whereas me, who is going to turn 23 in October, hasn’t had any sexual encounter in my entire life. :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

@inferiorpispot234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @5ft1
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Chadpreetmaybe
@Chadethnic101

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, Virgin at 29 😔, Richard_Hungwell and 16 others
Indian women are brain-dead zombies caught between sexual liberation and traditional upbringing, and addicted to shit movies with the same hackneyed storyline. In short 99% of them are a waste of space and time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21550, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 11 others
Indian women are brain-dead zombies caught between sexual liberation and traditional upbringing, and addicted to shit movies with the same hackneyed storyline. In short 99% of them are a waste of space and time
western raised curry bitches are good

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
@Chadeep true?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18804
I know, I agree that I have turned into a self-hating Indian. But what I am going to say in this thread is not necessarily wrong. Even if you are not self-hating, even if you are a proud ethnic, you will still agree to what I am going to say here.

Indian women DO NOT give out sex. They just don’t. Indian women are very “closed-off” from their opposite gender so to speak.

@RabidRosaries rightfully said so in one of his threads that Indian women will just post their pictures on Instagram and dating apps showing their skin in order to induce lust in the eyes of horny, desperate Curries but will never ever have sex with them. They will just create enough lust to make you do certain things/favors for them and after that is done, they will just start to avoid you. They will deem you invisible. Not even good looking men will get sex here in India.

A childhood friend of mine has been in a serious relationship with an Indian chick since 2016, last month he [I assume he regrets revealing this to me] he told me that he has not yet had sex with her. Imagine being in a relationship with a woman for over 6 years and still not having sex with her. This is quite common among Indian couples here in India. They call it a “relationship” yet do not engage in any sexual activity.
If as a man, if you are not getting any sex as a reward for committing to a woman, you have no obligation to stay with her.
Still, my friend plans to marry her one day. He does not have any options anyway. Although he is gymcelled, he is quite short and has a dark skin.
This is the fate of almost all Indian men who even if they somehow end up in a relationship with an Indian girl, they won’t get any action under the sheets.

A guy with similar looks level as me and as old as me but is white, black or latino would have already kissed a girl and had sex with her. Whereas me, who is going to turn 23 in October, hasn’t had any sexual encounter in my entire life. :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

@Chadethnic101
If he were white Blakc or Arab she’d have given out sex :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16371
ur 5'5 friend who has a gf, has he had sex with her?

Indian women are the worst. Only incels who get nothing simp for Indian women.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, justinzayn, Deleted member 18408 and 5 others
honestly, dating any race of women has certain disadvantages, imo i'll get an arranged marriage in case the situation gets really desperate and hope that i get a good woman tbh. I'd still prefer indian compared to white, even if white women are better looking, they have completely different experiences and life which i wont be able to relate with.

I hope to god that not all indian women are as self-hating as one might think after browsing this site.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, enchanted_elixir, currylightskin and 1 other person
honestly, dating any race of women has certain disadvantages, imo i'll get an arranged marriage in case the situation gets really desperate and hope that i get a good woman tbh. I'd still prefer indian compared to white, even if white women are better looking, they have completely different experiences and life which i wont be able to relate with.

I hope to god that not all indian women are as self-hating as one might think after browsing this site.
Do most curries in curryland consider white women better looking?:unsure: Seems like a common theme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 16275
Do most curries in curryland consider white women better looking?:unsure: Seems like a common theme
nigga come on, you cant help but think of them as angelic looking as an FOB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
@Chadeep true?
Idk tbh. My friends from Tier 2 cities already lost v card at 18-19 to their girlfriends. Depends on situation honestly and the girl. Liberal women are more open to have sex than Conservative women.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Lol. Then whites go there and they suddenly become High bodycount sluts

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14905, stevielake and 1 other person
Yes their wet dream Is to date a White woman Who looks frame and iq mogs them to shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Deleted member 16275 and johncruz12345
Not kidding but I get more matches in Europe than I get in India. Indian women seem to have weird standards while looking shit.

Imagine getting more matches in Stockholm with white blonde woman than with pajeetas in Delhi. No wonder curries are moving to the West. It’s over in India.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, .🇹🇩., enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Main problem is even if you have sex it's gonna be 1-2 at most in India. Meanwhile Chad's in west can fuck a new girl every alternate day. Most Indians live with their parents till they get a job a place to have sex isn't there need to book Oyo or hotels to have sex which can be quite expensive affair for college students. Same with living alone in flats lots of people who will be preying their eyes on what you're doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, 11gaijin, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
Not kidding but I get more matches in Europe than I get in India. Indian women seem to have weird standards while looking shit.

Imagine getting more matches in Stockholm with white blonde woman than with pajeetas in Delhi. No wonder curries are moving to the West. It’s over in India.
Muh matches
Have you ever tried to arrange a date with One of them blonde valkyries??

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Learn rape game low IQ curry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Muh matches
Have you ever tried to arrange a date with One of them blonde valkyries??
Went on a date with the first one within couple weeks of arriving here. I’m looksmaxxing currently (was 24% bf before) and will get back to dating apps again soon.

I’m pretty light skinned and probably that’s why I get decent matches. Got even more in Prague when I visited their last month, too bad I was there only for a day.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 9779
Went on a date with the first one within couple weeks of arriving here. I’m looksmaxxing currently (was 24% bf before) and will get back to dating apps again soon.

I’m pretty light skinned and probably that’s why I get decent matches. Got even more in Prague when I visited their last month, too bad I was there only for a day.
You have a curry accent?

You have a curry accent?
I speak like you’d see Indians speaking in Bollywood. So it’s not the typical curry accent but not American/British either.

• +1

@Chadethnic101

If its your own religion the girls tend to consider you a long term option and try to make you wait.
I have way more issues trying to get a muslim girls to give it up quickly than a hindu one.

So you have two choices

either date outside your religion/ethnic group
or present yourself as a short term option / fuckboy.

then she won't make you wait since she doesn't consider you a good long term option.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 9779
Cope, it's entirely face for lightskin curries, you have to be chadpreetlite+ to fuck white women, why would a racemixing white women fuck a lightskin curry when she could fuck a white man? :feelswhy::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Cope, it's entirely face for lightskin curries, you have to be chadpreetlite+ to fuck white women, why would a racemixing white women fuck a lightskin curry when she could fuck a white man? :feelswhy::feelsree:
Of course, I’ll take dating advice from you.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9779 and ascension
I speak like you’d see Indians speaking in Bollywood. So it’s not the typical curry accent but not American/British either.
Ok. Everything your saying is tales then.

Ok. Everything your saying is tales then.
If that helps you sleep

JFL if you think my matches have anything to do with my accent. Lmao. They don’t screen me for accent before matching or going on a date.

Last edited:
  • +1
Idk tbh. My friends from Tier 2 cities already lost v card at 18-19 to their girlfriends. Depends on situation honestly and the girl. Liberal women are more open to have sex than Conservative women.
I live in tier 1 city and KHHVPTSC. Fuck this, there's no solution for Giga Non NTness :feelsbadman:

@RabidRosaries how many self-hating foids have you come across in college?

brother which district ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
thala i will hold a gun to a foid's head just to have her make u nt as fuk
i wouldnt be surprised if u actually have a gun tbh, ur that GIGA NT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and slayer69
Actually no. Only low class curries like white women. People born in middle or upper class prefer light brown women. But low class makes up 97% of population

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, 11gaijin, currylightskin and 1 other person
I want to fuck an Indian woman:feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Darklord and enchanted_elixir

@Chadethnic101
Rate yourself out of 10, facewise

Spoke with a lot of Indian women online, and can say this is fairly true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15827
Last edited:
  • +1