• +1
Reactions: fxckz, GRAVEMAN, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 9 others
Even guards acknowled the mog and worshipped him @Pei

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
fuck if he had good medial canthus he would be 7 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I asked a similar question but no one answered, I thought it looked so high quality and it was taken in the 1980s. How they were able to do something so high quality without Hollywood camera in 1980s? @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
fuck if he had good medial canthus he would be 7 psl
No offense but you prefer Ramirez over Barrett due to looking closer to you because dark features

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
No offense but you prefer Ramirez over Barrett due to looking closer to you because dark features
Barrett is higher PSL cos medial canthus, Ramirez is pure force cant be explained by PSL. Barrett w sunglasses would look funnt like blind man while ramirez looked like rockstar cos of dark features

• Hmm...
Reactions: dehydrated
Barrett is higher PSL cos medial canthus, Ramirez is pure force cant be explained by PSL. Barrett w sunglasses would look funnt like blind man while ramirez looked like rockstar cos of dark features
Do you think if Barrett ran into 19 year old Ramirez today he would have cortisol spike?

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
Someone said that Barrett’s maxilla is more statue like @BrahminBoss than Ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Do you think if Barrett ran into 19 year old Ramirez today he would have cortisol spike?
no cos nazi halo, latinos should usurp USA and do mass eugenics so spics have halo

I asked a similar question but no one answered, I thought it looked so high quality and it was taken in the 1980s. How they were able to do something so high quality without Hollywood camera in 1980s? @BrahminBoss
Bro thinks Hollywood just spawned in some time after the 80s ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, got.daim and Vermilioncore
man he looks so subhuman here to me, he looks way too mexican. in the others the colors is washed out, his pheno is fucking terrible in actuality. when its black and white or washed out he's giga chad cuz he passes as white kinda. here he is just a random spic

• +1
Reactions: Detective and hopecel
Richard-Ramirez-exclusive-hot-pic-3.jpg

I mean cmon tf kinda mugshot is that 💀
framemogs me to oblivion
man he looks so subhuman here to me, he looks way too mexican. in the others the colors is washed out, his pheno is fucking terrible in actuality. when its black and white or washed out he's giga chad cuz he passes as white kinda. here he is just a random spic
yeah you're right RR would look way better with pale skin

IMG 4713

Random spic in el dorado

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bob billy thurton mogs. they toom him from the street, he was drinking alco, no certifications, no experience, just good face and height and build. all that took

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
bob billy thurton mogs. they toom him from the street, he was drinking alco, no certifications, no experience, just good face and height and build. all that took
@Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine