Why’d god make some guys be short, ugly, little dick + broke? Why couldn’t he give them at least one advantage

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I understand that I can’t be tall, good looking, big dick and rich, but why didn’t God at least give me one of those traits? Like cmon that’s over kill to make me ugly, short, little dick and broke and non nt…I wish he would’ve just gave me one good trait

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Axii
I understand that I can’t be tall, good looking, big dick and rich, but why didn’t God at least give me one of those traits? Like cmon that’s over kill to make me ugly, short, little dick and broke and non nt…I wish he would’ve just gave me one good trait
god hates us

• +1
Reactions: Axii
God made shit like cancer i dont think if a god existed theyd care about ur dating life (except which gender u put ur dick in ofc)

• +1
Reactions: 147, mayo mogger and Primalsplit
God made shit like cancer i dont think if a god existed theyd care about ur dating life (except which gender u put ur dick in ofc)
Then why’d God make Jacob elordi so blessed

Yeah but that set u talk about, shirt ugly lil dick and broke are also the ones I see a lot I. LTRs.

Look at @FailedNormieManlet he fits that to a tee, yet is prob in healthiest (abnormal) relationship on the forum and has best mental state on forum, never even seen a therapist, let alone been sectioned

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 147, FailedNormieManlet and northern mogger
Genetics are a package that’s the most brutal pill of them all. I’m basically 40th - 50th percentile in almost all physical attributes like height, dick, frame, looks. The only halos I have are voice, bones, and iq. Combine this all with dogshit pheno and it’s over.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and mayo mogger
God put me in a schizo household just enough to where it would scar me forever, took me out of it and said fucking deal with it

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Chinacurry and northern mogger
Genetics are a package that’s the most brutal pill of them all. I’m basically 40th - 50th percentile in almost all physical attributes like height, dick, frame, looks. The only halos I have are voice, bones, and iq. Combine this all with dogshit pheno and it’s over.
idk im bottom ten percentile in everything except frame ,dick and iq im top 10 perce tile

it truly is brutal. When it rains it pours