Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Discuss

Zac efron plastic surgery jawline filler 1619211036814 1

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
@Ocelot @Mongrelcel

Thats a jaw implant? I thought thats fillers

Also what looks most uncanny are his lips, you can see how unresponsive and numb they are even from a still picture

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Blue, AscendingHero and 9 others

Also what looks most uncanny are his lips, you can see how unresponsive and numb they are even from a still picture
I think his IPD was too low to support a jaw that wide.

Chin was too wide and made too protruding, then also combine the increase in massetter width it just looks exaggerated and comical

• +1
Reactions: deadend, AscendingHero, Selinity and 2 others

yea this, even if you cover his lips he still looks somewhat normal

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Jason Voorhees
High BF

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I think it's all to do with the width and shape tbh

Notice how even the middle portion of his mandible has similar width to the gonial region, usually this isn't anatomically possible. This causes the mandible to look shorter from the front, also makes his chin disproportionate size-wise and makes the shape of the mandible look odd too.

• +1
i am happy, now i moggs zac efron

• JFL
the real question is why i look like a rapist with the beard he has on the first picture meanwhile he looks "hot"

His jaw is not the problem. Its the low fat pads around his nasolabial folds. They are giving him the apple instead of hallow cheek look.

B4D86360 86AA 4BEA BDA9 522B9327442D

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Kevin Costner and 1 other person

Notice how even the middle portion of his mandible has similar width to the gonial region, usually this isn't anatomically possible.
This causes the mandible to look shorter from the front, also makes his chin disproportionate size-wise and makes the shape of the mandible look odd too.

Notice how even the middle portion of his mandible has similar width to the gonial region, usually this isn't anatomically possible. This causes the mandible to look shorter from the front, also makes his chin disproportionate size-wise and makes the shape of the mandible look odd too.
I don't see it tbh. I can see the curve of the mandible maybe at the edges of the implant. I feel like his jaw implant is too big for his skull

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
His jaw is not the problem. Its the low fat pads around his nasolabial folds. They are giving him the apple instead of hallow cheek look.

View attachment 1115064
I agree, the shape of the implants themselves aren't bad at all but combined with those fat pads they look ridiculous.

• +1
He looks like he had botox too, weird mouth, different eyebrow tilt

I don't see it tbh. I can see the curve of the mandible maybe at the edges of the implant. I feel like his jaw implant is too big for his skull
true

even hardcore chewmaxxers like Brett Maverick have smaller jaws than him, it has to be proportionate to the rest of your face which implants can sometimes fuck up

• +1
it's fucking over for efron. Doesn't have the maculinity to pull off such a jaw. He doesn't have the IPD to pull it off like @PrestonYnot said.

His lips look bad, he has nasolobial foids now, shit zygos, it's over for efron.

• +1