Why do a lot of Leaders these days seem to have relatively mediocre education credentials?

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
It's not the top uni or whatever. Let's see:

USA: Biden went to literally who college and even then had shit class ranking

India: Modi has a third class degree. Not IIT.

Merkel: Respectable degree school but not the best like LMU/TU etc

France: Macron was a ENS reject. Twice

Turkey: Edrogen's credentials are constantly disputed.

Japan: Suga went to a literally who school

Canada: Trudeau tried to do an engineering degree after his shitty Non-Stem bachelor and gave up

China: Xi Jinping had his formal education interrupted and had to self learn hence his formal use of Chinese has mistakes. He did go to Tsinghua but back then it was on recommendation basis which is different from today. In contrast his second in command, Li Keqiang completely brainmogs him since he actually went through the tough exams and even has a Economics PHD degree.

Sure you still have guys like Putin or BJ, but it's clearly obvious going to a top institution isn't the biggest priority for many nations now.

What gives? Are studycels completely fucked?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 7901 and Deleted member 6573
Being a top of the top perfect student is indicative of a submissive meek personnality that follows authority blindly, biden was a low inhib Chad that did barely enough to get by yes still be able to network and climb social structures

nobody wants to be "this"
Imo2015

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Kmscurry, Deleted member 1751 and 30 others
leadership skills and being a top class aspiemaxxed student don't go together

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mastermind, kuroro, Danish_Retard and 16 others
Modern education is shit. Not realizing that and excelling in it is a failo and not a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Kmscurry, Danish_Retard and 9 others
You're picking out anomalies. Biden has trash tier academic credentials. Correct. But look at who came before him.

Trump - Wharton. Obama - Columbia/Harvard. Bush - Yale/Harvard. Clinton - Oxford/Yale

Look across the pond. Current British PM is an Oxford alum.

In the US, Harvard dominates politics, followed by Yale. In the UK, Oxbridge dominates.

Trust me, going to a good school will still give you a massive boost in politics.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
IQ still mogs, im there are more leaders who have a strong academic background then weak ones.

As others have said on this post alot of students with high academic backgrounds are turboaspies, which doesnt translate well into being a leader. Additionally most of these people got a degree when barely anybody had a degree. I would imagine it was a little easier to get into a top tier uni back in the day based on scarcity of students.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigBoy
USA: Biden went to literally who college and even then had shit class ranking
Biden is a corrupted bad boy that is rich af from politics

also he isn’t elected president officially yet

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Subhuman Philtrum
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, Franco etc all went to the school of hard knocks.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
thats why im becoming a NEET
education is for losers
chads become presidents and kangz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Subhuman Philtrum
leadership skills and being a top class aspiemaxxed student don't go together
This is bullshit

If u wanna get top grades it doesn't mean ur not a leader

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Being a top of the top perfect student is indicative of a submissive meek personnality that follows authority blindly, biden was a low inhib Chad that did barely enough to get by yes still be able to network and climb social structures

View attachment 805599

lol at these aspies.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, BigBoy and poloralf
Because education doesn't matter. Life is all about connections

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7901 and 2 others
The school you go to is becoming less and less important as time goes on.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Patient A, Deleted member 6045 and 1 other person

View attachment 805599
yeah miring merkels low inhib chad status

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
tbh politics is my main goal, obviously not short term, because politics require you to have some kind of life experience
I became blackpilled because I understand looks influence you a lot and that they matter in politics and this is my main use, fun fact, Putin had a lot of plastic surgeries and he wears lifts (yes he is even more shorter then he looks)

also I wouldn't say education doesn't matter, there many world leaders who don't have any or they sucked, but its still correlated with
success,

Because education doesn't matter. Life is all about connections
You don't understand how true it is, my uncle even told me to get a degree mainly just for the connections

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Because politics is about sucking up long enough to get somewhere. Nobody gives a damn where you went to college

Because politics is about sucking up long enough to get somewhere. Nobody gives a damn where you went to college
in uk being oxbridge is still giga halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and quakociaptockh
No education for your politics

Even in corporate jobs I realized over the past 10 years a lot of higher ups have a mediocre education at best with no graduate degree, while I knew plenty of MBAs that didn't have that great of a job but had plenty of grad school debt. Education does help you get a leg up in life but definitely has diminishing returns.

You're picking out anomalies. Biden has trash tier academic credentials. Correct. But look at who came before him.

Trump - Wharton. Obama - Columbia/Harvard. Bush - Yale/Harvard. Clinton - Oxford/Yale

In the US, Harvard dominates politics, followed by Yale. In the UK, Oxbridge dominates.

Trust me, going to a good school will still give you a massive boost in politics.
smth smth like 1/3 of us senate graduated from harvard law

incelcentral
for maths/engineering probably but not the rest of the subjects

they're all high class chads or upper tier normies whose parents gave them the optimum environment for looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and hairyballscel
they're all high class chads or upper tier normies whose parents gave them the optimum environment for looksmaxxing
can't relate tbh, i'd be so out of place there ngl

are you UKcel?

can't relate tbh, i'd be so out of place there ngl

are you UKcel?
yeah i went to a good-but-not-great uni for business so basically wasted 4 years.

• So Sad
yeah i went to a good-but-not-great uni for business so basically wasted 4 years.
russel group? business degree is cope unless LSE tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
As others have pointed out, leadership doesn't necessarily correlate with the best qualifications. A combination of factors like low agreeableness, high conscientiousness, and an above average IQ could ascend someone relatively average to a leadership position easily.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
for maths/engineering probably but not the rest of the subjects

the whole "stem people are ugly" is kinda cope

in my uni, even in stem subjects, the only ones who actually attend lectures are htns and above tbh. Idk tho, when my friends visit from other unis they always say that people are better looking here than at their unis jfl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6111
russel group?
yeah. was terrible did not fit in at all and the degree didnt do anything for the career i now have. didnt know what i wanted to do at the time.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
yeah. was terrible did not fit in at all and the degree didnt do anything for the career i now have. didnt know what i wanted to do at the time.
fuuuck brutal man, I'm sorry. Is your new career good tho? Like decent pay/ hours/ work

fuuuck brutal man, I'm sorry. Is your new career good tho? Like decent pay/ hours/ work
basically will do a few qualifications then be earning 200k by late 20s in remote-work self employment. not a bad choice.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and hairyballscel
damn im in year 13, not sure what to do about uni tbh

is uni worth it if ur not going to a top 20 place?

anything other a stem or non-stem oxbridge degree = cope, u could learn other skills outside of uni (coding etc).

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 1862
just read the rest of this thread where teenagers who've barely spoken to the opposite gender are making assumptions about how the world works based on some fake woke shit they probably read on tiktok

A lot of people who attend top unis are chads &/or rich & powerful. Attending one of these unis can set you up for life. Going to one of these unis guarantees that you'll actually get an amazing education, this isn't the case for tier 2 unis.

All of the people who say 'education doesn't matter' & 'looks are everything' (whilst not even looksmaxxing) are FUCKED in 5 years. JS.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111

no, if you can't at least get in to a tier 2 russel group or london uni (eg. UCL, imperial, kings, Durham, warwick, birmingham, bristol, manc, liverpool) then don't bother

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and hairyballscel
anything other a stem or non-stem oxbridge degree = cope, u could learn other skills outside of uni (coding etc).
london unis have good rep too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
ding ding we have a winner

giga autism profession.
based tho, whats the timeline for actuary?

I was considering it but didn't enjoy it, quantmaxxing rn

damn, i wanted to go into genetics or neuroscience, can't really learn that outside of uni and get a job tbh

could i do actuary with a maths a level?

no, if you can't at least get in to a tier 2 russel group or london uni (eg. UCL, imperial, kings, Durham, birmingham, bristol, manc, liverpool) then don't bother
over for my future tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
just read the rest of this thread where teenagers who've barely spoken to the opposite gender are making assumptions about how the world works based on some fake woke shit they probably read on tiktok

A lot of people who attend top unis are chads &/or rich & powerful. Attending one of these unis can set you up for life. Going to one of these unis guarantees that you'll actually get an amazing education, this isn't the case for tier 2 unis.

All of the people who say 'education doesn't matter' & 'looks are everything' (whilst not even looksmaxxing) are FUCKED in 5 years. JS.
I have the opposite experience. Ive attended top schools all my life and everyone in my classes were ugly.

• JFL
I have the opposite experience. Ive attended top schools all my life and everyone in my classes were ugly.
location?

that's interesting though ngl, maybe the subject matters.

predicted grades & A level subjects?
Maths B
Biology C
Chemistry C

im not applying this year doe, these are too shit tbh
i find it too difficult to revise, i got A's and B's at GCSEs by revising on my way to the exam hall jfl, this strategy has failed me for a levels

Maths B
Biology C
Chemistry C

im not applying this year doe, these are too shit tbh
i find it too difficult to revise, i got A's and B's at GCSEs by revising on my way to the exam hall jfl, this strategy has failed me for a levels
yeah you need at least all As i'd say to stand a chance

remind yourself of how shitty your life will be without money to looksmax & then buy some modafinil for your pet mouse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 3043 and hairyballscel

Anyone that disagrees with this is coping. Education credentials matter. People judge you based on your academic ability as it correlates with intelligence which is a highly sought after trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and hairyballscel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back