Why Do Arabs do Nothing While Jews Slaughter their People?

The ummah is a joke. "Arab" might as well not even be a real ethnicity. When push comes to shove North Africans, Gulfies, and Levantines don't see each other as brothers, they are all different people groups both historically and genetically. They're "brothers" until one comes knocking on the other's door. If you ask a Saudi why they're not taking any refugees from the Levant they'll proclaim that Levantines aren't "real arabs" due to being of Aramaic stock.
@ihatereddit @Esteban1997 @sportsmogger @disillusioned @nathan the truth

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, rand anon, WanderingBurro and 3 others
nigga wdym i need to live in reality my whole point is the US controls and dominates the entire world for better or worse fucking moron KYS please
I thought you were an American nationalist the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@ihatereddit @Esteban1997 @sportsmogger @disillusioned @nathan the truth
True ngl, lots of arabs hate each other despite looking the exact same

Turks hate Syrians despite them looking identical(to me)

Most of the Arab countries became muslim through conquest too, before they were Christian or Practiced Polytheism

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I thought you were an American nationalist the fuck
u niger im a realist. Just because i live in US doesn't mean i blindly support everything they do. I acknowledge they are the most powerful country ever and have crazy economic and political and military influence but they have also done a lot of evil shit too. Im a realist above all else. Fuck that loyalty bullshit

True ngl, lots of arabs hate each other despite looking the exact same

Turks hate Syrians despite them looking identical(to me)

Most of the Arab countries became muslim through conquest too, before they were Christian or Practiced Polytheism
It’s true though. Technically only gulf Arabs are the real Arabs @wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @arabcelxxx @yandex99

Levantine are Phoenicians
And North Africans are just Berbers. Berbers legit are weird since they cuck to Arabs hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, yandex99, arabcelxxx and 3 others
It’s true though. Technically only gulf Arabs are the real Arabs @wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @arabcelxxx @yandex99

And North Africans are just Berbers. Berbers legit are weird since they cuck to Arabs hard ngl
Berbers hate Arabs in my experience

Accidentally called my Algerian friend Arab once and he corrected me

Same with Iranians

i used to think iranians and turks were arab lol

• +1
u niger im a realist. Just because i live in US doesn't mean i blindly support everything they do. I acknowledge they are the most powerful country ever and have crazy economic and political and military influence but they have also done a lot of evil shit too. Im a realist above all else. Fuck that loyalty bullshit
Well water obviously. But the way u were wording it seemed like u didn’t. Anyways yea I don’t think anybody supports everything the US does unless ur a mindless boomer Normie cuck. But yea us has been the Judeo Satanic control of evil for a while.

Usury runs the world now

• +1
Arabs are dark triad af they cucked the Middle East and North Africa hard that they literally convinced other groups that they were Arab and forget their own culture

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ElTruecel
There were plenty of empires more powerful than the US

Berbers hate Arabs in my experience

Accidentally called my Algerian friend Arab once and he corrected me

Same with Iranians

i used to think iranians and turks were arab lol
Persians aren’t even the same Muslim sect as Arabs I think. They’re shia I believe so they have a lot of beef with sunni MENA

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Persians aren’t even the same Muslim sect as Arabs I think. They’re shia I believe so they have a lot of beef with sunni MENA
Would be interesting to see what the world would look like without the expansion of Islam

Would probably be utter shit cause Islam did lots for the world

• +1
Well water obviously. But the way u were wording it seemed like u didn’t. Anyways yea I don’t think anybody supports everything the US does unless ur a mindless boomer Normie cuck. But yea us has been the Judeo Satanic control of evil for a while.

Usury runs the world now
I fully agree. I always tell ppl the US single handily is the reason why so many countries are fucked the way they are today. I mean ffs they devastated Iran, which is where my parents are from and they fled to US along with thousands of others. The US is the biggest superpower and biggest evil to have ever existed

• +1

I feel so sick right now for some reason. I’m about to throw up

• So Sad
I fully agree. I always tell ppl the US single handily is the reason why so many countries are fucked the way they are today. I mean ffs they devastated Iran, which is where my parents are from and they fled to US along with thousands of others. The US is the biggest superpower and biggest evil to have ever existed
Well yea ofc cia has fucked over Latin America for a whole to help the interests of judeo Anglos. Plus all the propaganda they taught you about the Middle East and lol Cuba was never even communist originally. They adopted communism because they were nationalists who allied with the Soviets

• +1
Reactions: SplashJuice and tombradylover
persians were originally Zoroastrian before islam. Just so you know

• +1
history fag but connects persians to islam instead of the first monotheistic religion ever practiced. fuck me man
nigger I’m explaining the differences between modern day Persians and MENA

• +1
Ur saying this because they raped you
Rome, Macedonian Empire, Mongol Empire were bigger and more powerful. Us is nothing compared to it
The US controls the entire world economically and politically. None of those other empires could do that before

• +1

Arab colonization was brutal af jfl

@arabcelxxx your ancestors were dark triad af!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ElTruecel
Ur saying this because they raped you
Rome, Macedonian Empire, Mongol Empire were bigger and more powerful. Us is nothing compared to it
Nah we’re bigger. Only mongol and Rome compares tbh. Macedonia not really tbh us def before it

• +1
The US controls the entire world economically and politically. None of those other empires could do that before
They conquered the known world. The rest were wastelands with nomads and villages not worth conquering. If Europe allies with China and Russia I know it won’t happen but theoretically they would cut off the us and turn it into a Third world country

• JFL

Yeah its weird how all three of these are called arab when one looks curry the second african and the third european

Average mena

Average north african
IMG 6396
Average levantine

• +1
Reactions: Bars and ElTruecel
Nah we’re bigger. Only mongol and Rome compares tbh. Macedonia not really tbh us def before it
Quite literally everyone agrees US is the most powerful empire to ever do it their global influence and dominance is insane. They are literally the police of the entire world. This fucking niger really thinks some ancient empire compares when they didn't even know there was another continent that existed in the first place. Meanwhile US controls ALL the continents through varies means like the economy and political influence. Fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Bars, diditeverbegin and ElTruecel
Arab colonization was brutal af jfl

@arabcelxxx your ancestors were dark triad af!
Still are just looks at what we’re doing to europe, we’re gonna rake over

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel
Quite literally everyone agrees US is the most powerful empire to ever do it their global influence and dominance is insane. They are literally the police of the entire world. This fucking niger really thinks some ancient empire compares when they didn't even know there was another continent that existed in the first place. Meanwhile US controls ALL the continents through varies means like the economy and political influence. Fucking retard
The entire basis of the world today is pretty much based off the us up to the random nowhere countries. Rome and Mongol empire didn’t even prosper during the trans Colombian exchange. We have far more control than Rome and the Mongol empire ever did.

• +1
Macedonia conquered the known world in just 10 years. If us conquered Russia and China they would be same tier of empire.

Still are just looks at what we’re doing to europe, we’re gonna rake over
After chucking Middle East and North African Europe is next:lul:

The only difference is Europeans lowkey deserve it

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Macedonia conquered the known world in just 10 years. If us conquered Russia and China they would be same tier of empire.
@ElTruecel this nigga is actaully a moron. Never seen a nigga make an argument for Macedonia as most dominant empire ever. Holy shit this niger only watches youtube

• +1
Macedonia conquered the known world in just 10 years. If they conquered Russia and China they would be same tier of empire.
The “known world”. Dude Macedonia conquered southern Europe, Middle East and maybe bits of North Africa afaik.

We’re missing such a large portion of the world lmfao. At the end of the day despite it being the “known world” we’re still missing such a larger portion of the planet such as east Asia for example which was definitely prospering. For example. I don’t even think Alexander conquered all of India

• +1
@ElTruecel this nigga is actaully a moron. Never seen a nigga make an argument for Macedonia as most dominant empire ever. Holy shit this niger only watches youtube
Lmfao I don’t even think it’s top 3. Alexander is a bit overrated and Macedonian empire was def not the most dominant empire.

• +1
The “known world”. Dude Macedonia conquered southern Europe, Middle East and maybe bits of North Africa afaik.

We’re missing such a large portion of the world lmfao. At the end of the day despite it being the “known world” we’re still missing such a larger portion of the planet such as east Asia for example which was definitely prospering. For example. I don’t even think Alexander conquered all of India
Alexander got bitched by India for fucks sake. Then he died and Macedonia was in shambles after that. What type of empire is that for fucks sake. Doesnt even touch The persian empire. I can SEE an argument being made for roman and mongol but macedonian? What the actual fuck

• +1
The “known world”. Dude Macedonia conquered southern Europe, South Asia and maybe bits of North Africa afaik.

Persia was the US of that time. A superpower. There was no civilization besides Persia, it’s where everything started. We are talking about ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Hittites, Bactrians, Skythians, and many many other nations. You don’t know what ur talking about.

Also empire collapsed because Alexander wanted it so

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and ElTruecel
Alexander got bitched by India for fucks sake. Then he died and Macedonia was in shambles after that. What type of empire is that for fucks sake. Doesnt even touch The persian empire. I can SEE an argument being made for roman and mongol but macedonian? What the actual fuck
Empire was already built with Philip II and the army was already powerful. Alexander was just given the empire by him that was mainly built by his father. He was a good conqueror ofc but not the dominant JFL.

• +1
Empire was already built with Philip II and the army was already powerful. Alexander was just given the empire by him that was mainly built by his father. He was a good conqueror ofc but not the dominant JFL.
Thank you. His daddy Phillip spent his whole life wanting to dethrone the Persian empire. And yes Alexander did it and he mogs for that but legit Macedonia fell into shambles and fumbled the terrirotires it conquered from the persian empire literally right after alexander died. They never had a long reign and it got split into i think 4 different groups after alexander died. Like what the fuck it disintegrated so fast and this moron wants to make a claim its the most dominant empire ever. Holee sheet I'm triggered.

• +1
Persia was the US of that time. A superpower. There was no civilization besides Persia, it’s where everything started. We are talking about ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Hittites, Bactrians, Scythians, and many many other nations. You don’t know what ur talking about.

Dawg Ancient china was already on it’s like Mandate of Heaven shit. Germanic tribes were in mudhuts IG and South Asia was pretty prosperous which Alexander didn’t conquer. U also have to still take into account the Americas but I guess since it’s “the known world” it doesn’t really count at the time. But regardless no that region wasn’t the only place with civilization lmfao.

Also nice cope at the end. Enough with this delusion

• +1
There would be no Macedonian empire without Alexander. His father only wanted the Bosporus that’s it he never had plans to conquer all of Persia. He got a strong army and improved it by assimilating persian forces

Persia was the US of that time. A superpower. There was no civilization besides Persia, it’s where everything started. We are talking about ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Hittites, Bactrians, Skythians, and many many other nations. You don’t know what ur talking about.

He mogs ur IQ little guy. Im legit persian and can admit US SHITS on Persias influence at its peak its so obvious. Get ur fucking head out ur ass. Noone is saying the US is just or good. Its evil asf. But its obviously the most dominant not even a question to ppl with IQ

• +1
There would be no Macedonian empire without Alexander. His father only wanted the Bosporus that’s it he never had plans to conquer all of Persia. He got a strong army and improved it by assimilating persian forces
Philip II had plans to invade the Persian Empire but was assassinated in 336 B.C. before he could carry it out. Nigga u have negative history knowledge. Actually rope

• +1
Dawg Ancient china was already on it’s like Mandate of Heaven shit. Germanic tribes were in mudhuts IG and South Asia was pretty prosperous which Alexander didn’t conquer. U also have to still take into account the Americas but I guess since it’s “the known world” it doesn’t really count at the time. But regardless no that region wasn’t the only place with civilization lmfao.

Also nice cope at the end. Enough with this delusion
He would go to China if he didn’t die. Also his next plan was to conquer Arabian peninsula and Carthage and Italy. They were nothing compared to the state of the art army of Persia

• JFL
He mogs ur IQ little guy. Im legit persian and can admit US SHITS on Persias influence at its peak its so obvious. Get ur fucking head out ur ass. Noone is saying the US is just or good. Its evil asf. But its obviously the most dominant not even a question to ppl with IQ
Ur just butthurt because Macedons raped ur ass with only 44000 against 1 million Persians from all wealthy Persian countries with state of the art army

• JFL
Ur just butthurt because Macedons raped ur ass with only 44000 against 1 million Persians from all wealthy Persian countries with state of the art army
Noone butthurt moron I give alexander credit where its due that was an incredible feat but to be a dominant empire u need to actually REIGN over the territories you concur and Macedonia didn't even last 40 years blud. They disintegrated soon as they conquered persia What type of empire is that niger.

• +1
Philip II had plans to invade the Persian Empire but was assassinated in 336 B.C. before he could carry it out. Nigga u have negative history knowledge. Actually rope
Only till the Bosporus. His General Parmenion who was under Philipp aswell suggested to take the Offer of Darius to take half of the empire. Alexander wanted everything and later conquered India (battle of hydaspes)

Most Arab rulers hate Hamas. They also hate Palestinians. See Black September, Palestinians in Kuwait who supported Saddam, PLO who ruined Lebanon…
Hamas is a tool of the Iranians and Arabs don’t want to be ruled by Iran.
Hezbollah are also Iranian puppets & Shia as well. Most Arabs are Sunni.
Israel is a good neighbor who leaves you alone as long as you don’t lob mortars & rockets at it.

Noone butthurt moron I give alexander credit where its due that was an incredible feat but to be a dominant empire u need to actually REIGN over the territories you concur and Macedonia didn't even last 40 years blud. They disintegrated soon as they conquered persia What type of empire is that niger.
Alexander didn’t want someone to make his empire bigger and claim it that’s why he said to the strongest when giving the ruler ring before dying. The generals fought each other for 200 years (wars of diadochi)

This is the same US that led an overnight revolution in Iran and overthrew the Shah leading to the instillation of the regime and Islam in Iran with minimal effort. U know all too well how powerful the US is. They have had their failures but at full force and strength they can devastate any country they want outside China and maybe Russia
Why did they overthrow the shah, wasn't the shah aligned with the west?

Well as @tombradylover that’s what Philip II was planning to do
He would go to China if he didn’t die. Also his next plan was to conquer Arabian peninsula and Carthage and Italy. They were nothing compared to the state of the art army of Persia
doubt he would’ve done it he wasn’t able to conquer India.

• +1
Well as @tombradylover that’s what Philip II was planning to do

doubt he would’ve done it he wasn’t able to conquer India.
He defeated king porus of Indianwho used 200 war elephants against him. Rome couldn’t even fight 20 against pyrrhus. Skip it and watch the battle