Why Do Arabs do Nothing While Jews Slaughter their People?

Pyrrhus beat the Roman republic not the Roman Empire and he literally barely did it that’s why the phrase Pyrrhic victory exists :lul::lul::lul::lul: @standardcel

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Pyrrhus beat the Roman republic not the Roman Empire and he literally barely did it that’s why it’s called a Pyrrhic victory :lul::lul::lul::lul: @standardcel
He still won 2 times Pyrrhus was 5% of Alexander’s strength

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and ElTruecel
524697.webp

The fought against Roman’s with legions, gladius and scutums means they were disciplined

The ummah is a joke. "Arab" might as well not even be a real ethnicity. When push comes to shove North Africans, Gulfies, and Levantines don't see each other as brothers, they are all different people groups both historically and genetically. They're "brothers" until one comes knocking on the other's door. If you ask a Saudi why they're not taking any refugees from the Levant they'll proclaim that Levantines aren't "real arabs" due to being of Aramaic stock.

Oddly enough the only country on the planet that cares about the "ummah" stuff is pakistan yet they have done nothing for gaza or lebanon

@Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and vernier
Berbers hate Arabs in my experience

Accidentally called my Algerian friend Arab once and he corrected me

Same with Iranians

i used to think iranians and turks were arab lol

are all syrians this illiterate and uneducated? How are Iranians and Turks arab in any way?

Images 3

Literally zero arab dna

• +1
First Gaza now Lebanon, Israel is killing them while Eygpt,UAE and Saudi Arabia sit in the Corner like the good little cucks they are.

Do Arabs even care that their own people are being destroyed?
Arabs can’t do shit they are weak allahuackbar faggots they only have strength in the west to attack innocent white cucks but as we see they get bodied by the J

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and vernier
the jews own literally everything and are behind literally everything because the anglos have allowed it. muh judeochristian alliance, muh dying for jews while they plague us with bioweapons and foist culture destroying marxist media upon us. shabbos goy boomers deserve to be beaten to death. they are possibly worse than even jews because they are traitors and sell outs
Nobody other than retarded Protestant evangelicals consider Jews allies. Christians hate Jews as much as Muslims

• +1
Reactions: aerty and Shahnameh
are all syrians this illiterate and uneducated? How are Iranians and Turks arab in any way?

View attachment 3199304

Literally zero arab dna
Fuckin hell the Sudanese got cucked hard wtf how did they end up all green jfk :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: these niggas more Arab than Egyptian and somehow these Sudanese nighas still look black :hnghn: truly the most cucked nation outside of LATAM

• JFL

Well this sudanese guy looks arab i used to assume they all looked bantu
Nar that’s just a nigga. Joke is I know a lot of north Sudanese they are just niggas I fact the guy you just showed me is one of the more Arab looking ones which are quite rare most look like this
IMG 0563

Bantu’s are only in central and Southern Africa. So don’t except them in the Horn or northern east Africa or in west Africa. In fact Sudanese are Nilotic they are their own black racial group which extends even to Tanzania

Nar that’s just a nigga. Joke is I know a lot of north Sudanese they are just niggas I fact the guy you just showed me is one of the more Arab looking ones which are quite rare most look like this
View attachment 3199325

Bantu’s are only in central and Southern Africa. So don’t except them in the Horn or northern east Africa or in west Africa. In fact Sudanese are Nilotic they are their own black racial group which extends even to Tanzania

Well they look the same as yemenis and that qatar clock boy

Th8

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
:ogre:
Well they look the same as yemenis and that qatar clock boy

View attachment 3199326
Some do but generally they don’t look anything like Yemenis. I know a lot of Yemenis and north Sudanese. When I say avg north Sudanese is just a black man I truly mean they are just blacks that look like the picture is showed you like 90% of them look like that in fact in the west they identify as “black” as opposed to “Arab”

Who tf is that night in the picture you posted JFL he’s jogging me used to be with an hijab foid myself should had taken a pic like this to piss off the Arabs but I forgot silly man, but I pity any man who marries an Arab woman they are the most annoying race alongside pakis

• Woah
Reactions: Shahnameh
:ogre:

Some do but generally they don’t look anything like Yemenis. I know a lot of Yemenis and north Sudanese. When I say avg north Sudanese is just a black man I truly mean they are just blacks that look like the picture is showed you like 90% of them look like that in fact in the west they identify as “black” as opposed to “Arab”

Who tf is that night in the picture you posted JFL he’s jogging me used to be with an hijab foid myself should had taken a pic like this to piss off the Arabs but I forgot silly man, but I pity any man who marries an Arab woman they are the most annoying race alongside pakis

No idea some black guy plowing an Arab girl

Honestly Lebanese girls are the only good ones, best looking (morrocans and algerians are berber not arab)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No idea some black guy plowing an Arab girl

Honestly Lebanese girls are the only good ones, best looking (morrocans and algerians are berber not arab)
Yeah I consider all of them Arab they look the same and speak the same language they are the same shit.

Pretty pathetic that 400 million arabs cant beat 17 million Israelis
Saudi arabians
Emirates
Theyre fucking evil. Money over religion. “Id rather do a deal with the devil” in these shitskins own words. Arabs dont care about Palestine much. I only see african muslims, white muslims and latino muslims give a fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Saudi arabians
Emirates
Theyre fucking evil. Money over religion. “Id rather do a deal with the devil” in these shitskins own words. Arabs dont care about Palestine much. I only see african muslims, white muslims and latino muslims give a fuck
Not true tbh

It's not as easy as it sounds, the kikes literally control all of the western countries rn, we can't do shit physically other than boycotting kike supporting companies which is working

Not true tbh

It's not as easy as it sounds, the kikes literally control all of the western countries rn, we can't do shit physically other than boycotting kike supporting companies which is working
Nah Muslim countries aint doing shit in reality they agree to Trumps decision of neutralising Israel and their own relations its disgusting really. In the middle east

• Hmm...
Nah Muslim countries aint doing shit in reality they agree to Trumps decision of neutralising Israel and their own relations its disgusting really. In the middle east
Nigga you're in the UK

Who tf said we're not doing shit

The US and basically the whole europe is kikesrael's dog

Nigga you're in the UK

Who tf said we're not doing shit

The US and basically the whole europe is kikesrael's dog
They own the middle east too now cause it benefits them both. U cant be pro palestine then defend their actions

• Hmm...
Gaslighting final boss

:popcorn:
I study politics at uni. The middle east countries close to palestine are legit monsters and zionist. Saudi being the most evil. U aint pro palestine dawg

• JFL
This sums it up pretty well.

20240808 201407

• JFL
Reactions: aerty, looksmaxxed, Jonnyboi and 1 other person
Israel has nuclear weapons. If you dont understand this you shouldnt talk about politics

Israel has nuclear weapons. If you dont understand this you shouldnt talk about politics

Oddly enough the only country on the planet that cares about the "ummah" stuff is pakistan yet they have done nothing for gaza or lebanon

@Gengar
Good. Ummah chummah is a joke. Lots of racist muzzies towards us South Asian muzzies.

• +1

@Gengar
Of course it'd be Pakis, they're basically at the bottom of the food chain with no one else to look down on. Bosnians are worshipped (often white and blond so go figure), Turks don't take kindly to Levantines and Levantines don't take kindly to Gulfies. Everyone seems to hate their slightly swarthier neighbours until you make it all the way to the Pakis who are at the butt end of it with Gulfies exploiting Pakis for slave labour. And of course when push comes to shove it's not like Pakistan has done anything either to take in refugees or aid in Gaza. All they do is kiss the toes of the rest of the ummah in hopes to enforce their deluded sense of "brotherhood".

• JFL
Of course it'd be Pakis, they're basically at the bottom of the food chain with no one else to look down on. Bosnians are worshipped (often white and blond so go figure), Turks don't take kindly to Levantines and Levantines don't take kindly to Gulfies. Everyone seems to hate their slightly swarthier neighbours until you make it all the way to the Pakis who are at the butt end of it with Gulfies exploiting Pakis for slave labour. And of course when push comes to shove it's not like Pakistan has done anything either to take in refugees or aid in Gaza. All they do is kiss the toes of the rest of the ummah in hopes to enforce their deluded sense of "brotherhood".

Even Pakistan wants to deport Muslim Refugees from Afghanistan

Whatever happened to "Muh Ummah" lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and WanderingBurro

Last edited: