Why do asian girls have pan faces

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
Have fat ass faces and skinny bodies? It looks so bad so many asian (gook) girls i know have this

It looks so fking bad I expect them to be fat but its just their skull😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, 📎♿️⚙️, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
@WeiWei @Xangsane

diet, weather, back in the warring kingdom period, the rapists had small dicks so the pan face girls survived more (idk about this one but i read it on here and sounds believable)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, soover4me, copingtoohardrn and 9 others
To accommodate tiny gook dicks while giving head
Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 📎♿️⚙️, rand anon and 3 others
no forward growth/projection, too high ipd, also asians have no dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Have fat ass faces and skinny bodies? It looks so bad so many asian (gook) girls i know have this

no
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smoth, overtier1011, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
Thats called genetics

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and try2beme
to keep plastic surgeons in business

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, aesthetic beauty, try2beme and 1 other person
No but those flat faces are so disgusting and fucks up Thier side profile except For simonas Pham and he's 50% white

• +1
And their eyes are wide af. lol

• +1

i dont get how people can be attracted to them tbh, gook women are so ugly, flat faces, shit bodies, not to mention they are soulless like all gooks and eat bugs, if ur gonna racemix as a yt guy it should be with a wide hiped sexy light skin foid

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34, aesthetic beauty, rand anon and 3 others
i dont get how people can be attracted to them tbh, gook women are so ugly, flat faces, shit bodies, not to mention they are soulless like all gooks and eat bugs, if ur gonna racemix as a yt guy it should be with a wide hiped sexy light skin foid
Not all Asians are soulless. Just the South Korean ones

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and try2beme
My orthodontist looks like what you described she’s a nice lady, but she is one busted broad. 0 sex appeal

• JFL
diet probably

• +1

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and rand anon
never seen an Asian with a fat ass or large tits

• Woah

I’ve been saying this non stop. Literally nothing is appealing about gooks

Disgusting bodies, disgusting cultures, disgusting languages, flat faced, failo eye area, literally will DESTROY ur genetics.

What exactly is appealing about a gook?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and 📎♿️⚙️
I’ve been saying this non stop. Literally nothing is appealing about gooks

Disgusting bodies, disgusting cultures, disgusting languages, flat faced, failo eye area, literally will DESTROY ur genetics.

What exactly is appealing about a gook?
Over forFagsane cels

• +1
Asians preferred art form is painting while europeans used sculptures and busts as the grandeur of the aryan form could only captured in the form of statues
onna_baner_1200.jpg
cHJpdmF0ZS9sci9pbWFnZXMvd2Vic2l0ZS8yMDIyLTA0L3drNDk1Njc1NjItaW1hZ2Utam9iNzA2LWwxdno3dHJrLmpwZw.jpg

the flat, plain face of asian women allowed them to fill in the blankness with makeup and customise their face however they liked like how a blank canvas is the best for painting on, they even often shaved eyebrows to draw fake ones on, and never needed to develop fine features.
Noodlewhores benefit most from makeup which makes up for their featureless panfaces which is why they have turbo high smv today while ricecel posts on asianmasculinity

Last edited:
  • +1
I like Asian chicks they’ll let u hit every day

• +1
diet, weather, back in the warring kingdom period, the rapists had small dicks so the pan face girls survived more (idk about this one but i read it on here and sounds believable)
Back in the old old days (before societies formed), consent wasn’t something of concern for males. Men raped women whenever they wanted, vaginally, anally, and orally.

When African males orally raped females, forcibly thrusting their penises into females’ mouths, their large penises often choked or caused damage to the females’ throats, resulting in severe injury or death. Females with forward-grown maxillas survived while females with recessed maxillas died, so the forward-grown females passed on their genes, and the population evolved to have more forward-grown maxillas. Prognathism (common in Africans) is an adaptation that came about during human evolution, extending the teeth barrier even farther forward to protect the throat from trauma.

Similarly with prehistoric European humans, the males’ penises were quite large (though not as large as African males’ penises), and natural selection favored females with more forward-grown maxillas.

In contrast, Asian males have much smaller penises than African males, averaging from 4 to 5 inches and 7 to 8 inches respectively. Asian females with recessed maxillas didn’t suffer the same fate as African females, since the males who raped them had short penises that did not hit the throat and choke the females to death.

In fact, Asian females with flatter maxillas were actually preferred over females with forward-grown maxillas. Asians wore more layers of clothing because they lived in colder climates than Africans and Europeans, so males tended to rape females orally first since the vagina was quite challenging to access. How much pleasure a man felt when having oral sex with a female served as a qualifier to whether he would proceed to reproduce with her. When an Asian male had oral sex with a flat-maxilla female, it was a deepthroating experience, and he wanted more (i.e. vaginal sex); when an Asian male had oral sex with a forward-grown maxilla female, he felt less pleasure because the tip of his penis didn’t even make it to the back of the female’s throat, and he didn’t bother to take it to the next level. By sexual selection, recessed maxilla genes proliferated throughout the Asian population. Of course, if an Asian female’s maxilla was TOO recessed, penises choked her and damaged her throat resulting in injury or death just like with Africans. So there was a lower limit as to how recessed Asians’ maxillas could get (thank God).

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and AlexBrown84

Genetics, 99.9% of gooks are unbelievably subhuman but ricecel foids can just makeup fraud while all the male ricecels end up like ER and the Virginia tech subhuman

• +1
Asians preferred art form is painting while europeans used sculptures and busts as the grandeur of the aryan form could only captured in the form of statues
onna_baner_1200.jpg
cHJpdmF0ZS9sci9pbWFnZXMvd2Vic2l0ZS8yMDIyLTA0L3drNDk1Njc1NjItaW1hZ2Utam9iNzA2LWwxdno3dHJrLmpwZw.jpg

the flat, plain face of asian women allowed them to fill in the blankness with makeup and customise their face however they liked like how a blank canvas is the best for painting on, they even often shaved eyebrows to draw fake ones on, and never needed to develop fine features.
Noodlewhores benefit most from makeup which makes up for their featureless panfaces which is why they have turbo high smv today while ricecel posts on asianmasculinity

Chinks do not have SMV.

There is nothing sexy about them, and I have never seen a chink play a “bombshell”, or anything beyond the gooky side character.

They ONLY get attention, because they are white men worshippers, and white incel niggas feel validated knowing a chink would slit her wrists to be with a bwc. Simple.

• +1
Chinks do not have SMV.

There is nothing sexy about them, and I have never seen a chink play a “bombshell”, or anything beyond the gooky side character.

They ONLY get attention, because they are white men worshippers, and white incel niggas feel validated knowing a chink would slit her wrists to be with a bwc. Simple.
Are you stupid

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34
Have you tried asking them: "Why you flat faces?"
 1d1a1fa9 bbaa 49df b60b 1e036b242cc9

• JFL