Why do asian women prefer white guy?

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken

She literally confirms the jbw

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2658 and 16 others
Words cannot describe how over it is for most asians. When anyone brings up WMAF it reminds be of this video of chang struggling in the dating scene.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, IndianJock, Short Ugly and Brown and 13 others
Wtf is this autistic shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Asian men in general are smaller, weaker, less masculine, have a smaller penis, less muscle mass e.t.c.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
Have you seen the average ricecel? Then the chinks will get mad at us like it’s our fault their women want strong men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Marsiere214, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
I find gooks ugly af, don't understand white guys having a family with asian girls

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2658, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
The weirdest thing about asian women prefering white men is how its ok for the family jfl, i would expect them to at least culturally cope by disowning the women or shaming them and cutting them off the "asian circles" for doing that, but nope, nothing happens jfl

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
WHITE COCKU ONRY LING LING LOVE YOU LONG TIME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 6512, Patrick Baitman and 19 others
BWC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 2658, elfmaxx and 4 others
Ho Lee Fuk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2658, Patrick Baitman and 9 others
Im white guy and I approve this message 👍

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others

She literally confirms the jbw

Not in a position to watch the video atm but if it’s the one I’m thinking of then it’s a fetish video, basically like watching some queen of spades cuck shit and then being like “THIS IS WHY WHITE GIRLS LOVE BLACK DICK”

Anyway, the real answer is #1 green cards, and #2 lots of asian cultures value status and money over all else. And obviously the stereotypes about white people in asia tend to be that we’re all rich or celebrities or whatever other bullshit. You’re waaaaay more likely to find a white girl with a broke white loser chad than an asian girl with one.

And some minor factors are the coloring thing, they go crazy over light skin in asia. And of course a White American tends to be more straightforward and aggressive when it comes to dating compared to the average asian man, people like shit that’s exotic and different, whites in asia fit that. Doesn’t hurt that when we’re pretty, we’re real pretty.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Arkantos, Lux and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted
what I said is a little different from it but yeah there’s a quote very similar to that in Full Metal Jacket

Sucky sucky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 3902 and 4 others
over for gooks their women don’t want them WHITE COCKRU ONRYYYYYY

also if you’re white and marry or have kids with a gook women simply because you can’t do any better you should really consider rope.

FUCKING. BRUTAL.
Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV's Adam Ruins Everything - Find & Share ...

Beyond me how asians in the west havent all roped yet... like jfl.
Also.. wtf is wrong with white dudes going for gooks with all around lower smvs anyways..

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Beyond me how asians in the west havent all roped yet... like jfl.
In my city there are an above-average number of Asians and I only noticed one with a white girlfriend recently and she was an anima/manga girl.
I also only see asian guys with asian girlfriends when they both came to study as a couple in Germany. Otherwise, all asian girls look for a white man here, ALL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
In my city there are an above-average number of Asians and I only noticed one with a white girlfriend recently and she was an anima/manga girl.
I also only see asian guys with asian girlfriends when they both came to study as a couple in Germany. Otherwise, all asian girls look for a white man here, ALL.
Brutal tbh...
Whilst its not that hard for asians to get LTRs with white chicks (any race can successfully LTR if they try hard enough tbh), their smv is so shit that LTRs is the only option for them. I have rarely ever seen an asian dude thats not a total chad slay pussy here in canada. Bruuutal

Words cannot describe how over it is for most asians. When anyone brings up WMAF it reminds be of this video of chang struggling in the dating scene.

He's over exaggerating / playing the victim card. I chadfished once with his pics and he could get 35+ matches per day in my area where not many Asians live. A lot of his matches were responsive and open to sex too. Not comparable to a white chad but to say he can't get anything is cope.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 6512, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
Asian men in general are smaller, weaker, less masculine, have a smaller penis, less muscle mass e.t.c.
Have you seen americans.

Changlite at best

JFL AT THESE COPERS. THIS IS A FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT FOR A DATING SITE ABOUT THESE ASIANS. WHAT TYPE OF ASIAN FOID ADMITS THAT SHE FETISHIZES WHITE MEN. THEY WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT IRL.

Not in a position to watch the video atm but if it’s the one I’m thinking of then it’s a fetish video, basically like watching some queen of spades cuck shit and then being like “THIS IS WHY WHITE GIRLS LOVE BLACK DICK”

Anyway, the real answer is #1 green cards, and #2 lots of asian cultures value status and money over all else. And obviously the stereotypes about white people in asia tend to be that we’re all rich or celebrities or whatever other bullshit. You’re waaaaay more likely to find a white girl with a broke white loser chad than an asian girl with one.

And some minor factors are the coloring thing, they go crazy over light skin in asia. And of course a White American tends to be more straightforward and aggressive when it comes to dating compared to the average asian man, people like shit that’s exotic and different, whites in asia fit that. Doesn’t hurt that when we’re pretty, we’re real pretty.
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a cuck fetish video

Doesn't mean JBW isn't real though

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
He's over exaggerating / playing the victim card. I chadfished once with his pics and he could get 35+ matches per day in my area where not many Asians live. A lot of his matches were responsive and open to sex too. Not comparable to a white chad but to say he can't get anything is cope.
interesting, i was just thinking that i wish i could do a changfish with his pics to test how good he does
and also, it sounds like from the video, 2013 is when he decided to completely forget about online dating, and that was "after years of drugs, rock blah blah (copes)" so im guessing when he tried online dating it was around 2010 or earlier
maybe thats why he did way worse

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 616
interesting, i was just thinking that i wish i could do a changfish with his pics to test how good he does
and also, it sounds like from the video, 2013 is when he decided to completely forget about online dating, and that was "after years of drugs, rock blah blah (copes)" so im guessing when he tried online dating it was around 2010 or earlier
maybe thats why he did way worse
He should be satisfied with 35 matches per day in the west tbh. He ain't that gl anyway (short pfl, high set brows, bad chin to philtrum ratio, bad body proportions making him look short etc).

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
As an ethnic, IRL>>>>Online in pretty much every way.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
look at this coping retard
Unbenannt

for some reason when it comes to asians the whole female gender is self-hating, because that makes sense lol. he just can't cope with the fact that asian men are less attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Good_Little_Goy
Screenshot 20200810 100603

LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 6512, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
look at this coping retard
View attachment 577800

for some reason when it comes to asians the whole female gender is self-hating, because that makes sense lol. he just can't cope with the fact that asian men are less attractive.
What he's saying is true tho. Asian girls are self hating and status chasing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Gaia262, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
What he's saying is true tho. Asian girls are self hating and status chasing.
if they all were inherently self hating for no reason then why don't they date latinos or black people as much as white people?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: umzazi and AutisticBeaner
if they all were inherently self hating for no reason then why don't they date latinos or black people as much as white people?
Cuz being white is glorified in Asia. Also I'm pretty sure a lot of asian girls were probably bullied by whites, causing them to reject their heritage and be more westernised.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
why is being white glorified then?

why wouldn't that make them less attracted to white people?
Being white is glorified, cuz of colonialism, and also cuz of the hollywood stereotypes. Also you have to keep in mind. These American Asian girls are living in the US, as a minority group, they will obviously try to assimilate in to white culture. Also consider the fact that Asian guys are seen as nerdy, geeks, unathletic, small dick( a shit ton of bad stereotypes.) They don't want western culture to reject them for dating an asian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Stevensmithgerard
how am I coping lol. You're saying asian girls aren't selfhating and status chasing?
some are but in general wmaf is just a pairing that occurs naturally in countries where whites and asians both are
having a white bf is hardly a status symbol in 2020 that part is cope.

this guy shouldn't struggle in the dating market, he mogs the average white hard, so there's without a doubt a massive cultural aspect here
but I think the root of this is biological in part

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Stevensmithgerard
Being white is glorified, cuz of colonialism, and also cuz of the hollywood stereotypes.
and this only happens in asia why?
we didn't even colonise china, japan or the koreas lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, umzazi, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Being white is glorified, cuz of colonialism
how does that make any sense? this is just one cope after the next one. colonialism doesn't change our biology
These American Asian girls are living in the US, as a minority group, they will obviously try to assimilate in to white culture.
no they won't. black people aren't doing it either.
Also consider the fact that Asian guys are seen as nerdy, geeks, unathletic, small dick( a shit ton of bad stereotypes.) They don't want western culture to reject them for dating an asian.
this is a fair argument, but only when you're talking about high school girls

• +1
Reactions: umzazi and Good_Little_Goy
some are but in general wmaf is just a pairing that occurs naturally in countries where whites and asians both are
having a white bf is hardly a status symbol in 2020 that part is cope.

this guy shouldn't struggle in the dating market, he mogs the average white hard, so there's without a doubt a massive cultural aspect here
but I think the root of this is biological in part

Dude. This has to be over exaggerated, pity fest.

• JFL
how does that make any sense? this is just one cope after the next one. colonialism doesn't change our biology

saying its biological is just cope bro. By that logic, blacks would be slaying the most out of any race, cuz they are most physically gifted.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Good_Little_Goy

For blacks it's completely different. They had to fight against slavery, so they came a long way. And blacks have a lot more status, so its ok for black girls to date black guys.

and this only happens in asia why?
we didn't even colonise china, japan or the koreas lol
Being white is seen as a positive in most countries tbh, because most first world countries are white, however I feel like the trend is changing.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
For blacks it's completely different. They had to fight against slavery, so they came a long way. And blacks have a lot more status, so its ok for black girls to date black guys.
so why aren't they ok with dating blacks then if they mostly care about status?