Why do asian women prefer white guy?

Being white is seen as a positive in most countries tbh, because most first world countries are white, however I feel like the trend is changing.
what?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
This has to be over exaggerated
cope

look how brutal this shit is, right to his face

it's worse online than irl

to some girls it genuinely doesn't matter but even when it doesn't matter, whites are more likely to be taller and better looking than you with bigger frame.

I'm a wmaf hapa and it's just a fact of life

saying its biological is just cope bro. By that logic, blacks would be slaying the most out of any race, cuz they are most physically gifted.
they're quicker and stronger but overall, no more likely to survive in an environment that isn't theirs

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
cope

look how brutal this shit is, right to his face

it's worse online than irl

to some girls it genuinely doesn't matter but even when it doesn't matter, whites are more likely to be taller and better looking than you with bigger frame.

I'm a wmaf hapa and it's just a fact of life

they're quicker and stronger but overall, no more likely to survive in an environment that isn't theirs

dude. I'm hapa as well lmao. I'm not denying it. I am thankful for the white genes that gave me superior facial features, height etc. Like I'm not denying that asians have it harder lmao. But saying that asian girls aren't selfhating and status chasing is fucking cope bro. Also, wtf do you mean, "they are more likely to survive in an environment that isn't theirs."

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Good_Little_Goy
dude. I'm hapa as well lmao. I'm not denying it. I am thankful for the white genes that gave me superior facial features, height etc. Like I'm not denying that asians have it harder lmao. But saying that asian girls aren't selfhating and status chasing is fucking cope bro. Also, wtf do you mean, "they are more likely to survive in an environment that isn't theirs."
what makes you think that asian girls hate themselves? they might hate their men but i really doubt that asian girls hate themselves for being asian.

• +1
yea but if it's all about status then some of them should be dating black people
Bro. Honestly I don't know man. Asian girls just tend to date whites. The reason doesn't really matter. Blacks have status, but its more like "badboy" status, if you get what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
what makes you think that asian girls hate themselves? they might hate their men but i really doubt that asian girls hate themselves for being asian.
Like Fob asians aren't self hating. What I mean by selfhating is asian americans that they try to be as white as possible if you get what I mean. Like they don't care about their heritage and try to assimilate into western culture.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Good_Little_Goy
some are self hating but the status chasing is a meme.

about the survival thing, you were saying that blacks are the most physically gifted, but this is bs, just because they're good at sports doesn't translate to better survival in the wild. IK you didn't say that but if he's saying the cause is biological then the implication is that whites show better chance to have children that reproduce and with 'better genetics' than asians, not that they're better at sports. If you have good collagen for example, it won't make you run faster, but it definitely makes you more 'physically gifted'.

I just meant that sport is not a good indicator of physical gifts IK I worded the above paragraph terribly, each race is the most 'physically gifted' for their respective environment.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
some are self hating but the status chasing is a meme.

about the survival thing, you were saying that blacks are the most physically gifted, but this is bs, just because they're good at sports doesn't translate to better survival in the wild. IK you didn't say that but if he's saying the cause is biological then the implication is that whites show better chance to have children that reproduce and with 'better genetics' than asians, not that they're better at sports. If you have good collagen for example, it won't make you run faster, but it definitely makes you more 'physically gifted'.

I just meant that sport is not a good indicator of physical gifts IK I worded the above paragraph terribly, each race is the most 'physically gifted' for their respective environment.
yeah I guess. This is right.

• +1
N.2 WILL SHOCK YOU!!!!!

JFL AT THESE COPERS. THIS IS A FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT FOR A DATING SITE ABOUT THESE ASIANS. WHAT TYPE OF ASIAN FOID ADMITS THAT SHE FETISHIZES WHITE MEN. THEY WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT IRL.
th

Bro i don't understand this shit.
the asian girl picks the white girl on top of attractiveness scale and admits it being projection of her own insecurities.

the asian girl picks the white girl on top of attractiveness scale and admits it being projection of her own insecurities.
I'm not saying asians aren't selfhating, but it could be, because she is prettier and has a better body. And the girl doesn't even look asian.

I'm not saying asians aren't selfhating, but it could be, because she is prettier and has a better body. And the girl doesn't even look asian.
she iis giga asian dude stop coping u need to see her side prof in the video she is filipino btw

she iis giga asian dude stop coping u need to see her side prof in the video she is filipino btw
bro. I don't give a fuck what she looks like lmao. OK, she is selfhating, white worshiping, White cock only whore. Happy jfl.

• Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Asian women are just the most overt and explicit about their preference for white men,but i think most races of women prefer white men.Why ?because i guess white men have the most desireable cosmetic features in contrast to other races of men,and women are very superficial and want to have those or similar features passed on to ther children.Also white men are at the top of the socio economic ladder in terms of wealth/status.I'm not even white and i am admitting all of this.Truth is truth,but this is a very controversial topic to discuss, and most people dont want to be labeled as a "sellout" etc.Anyways thats just my 2 ¢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, RaciallyAndrogynous and mulattomaxxer
0722D44E E6FA 44AD 970C 8AD28C981ECB

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Asian women are just the most overt and explicit about their preference for white men,but i think most races of women prefer white men.Why ?because i guess white men have the most desireable cosmetic features in contrast to other races of men,and women are very superficial and want to have those or similar features passed on to ther children.Also white men are at the top of the socio economic ladder in terms of wealth/status.I'm not even white and i am admitting all of this.Truth is truth,but this is a very controversial topic to discuss, and most people dont want to be labeled as a "sellout" etc.Anyways thats just my 2 ¢
cope.

cause theyre self hating and worship whites

Water
Pretty much this. All other races are defined on attractiveness based on how closely they align with European facial features

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Yliaster
Foreigners = white men jfl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200816-112825.jpg
    Screenshot_20200816-112825.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 31