Why do asians have high inhibition/awkwardness?

Corperal

Corperal

Iron
Not being racist just something i have noticed and alot of other people have. The stereotype is definetly true i think.
Alot of asians i have met are the typical ''nice guy, awkward etc''

I was in japan 2 years ago, and i bumped in alot of people and they were always the ones apologizing repeatedly looking scared stuttering.
When i made eye contact with people they would always immediately look the other way in a very fast/beta way. And the list goes on.

Has it anything to do with me being black and 6'2?
Or are they really that high inhib, and why do you think the reason is?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4991
because they have zero testosterone

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted and Corperal
In households with strict parents children tend to avoid conflict for fear of being reprimanded. This transitions over to the real world and still shows in adulthood.
Not being racist just something i have noticed and alot of other people have. The stereotype is definetly true i think.

I was in japan 2 years ago, and i bumped in alot of people and they were always the ones apologizing repeatedly looking scared stuttering.
When i made eye contact with people they would always immediately look the other way in a very fast/beta way. And the list goes on.

Oh wait I just read that you're black, that might have something to do with it too.

Oh wait I just read that you're black, that might have something to do with it too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Corperal
Let’s be real if you were the same height or shorter than most women and looked feminine you would be high inhib too
Us tall guys can’t comprehend it since we height mog 99% of women and most men so it’s one of those things where we can really not understand

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Corperal, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
im scared of abos tbh

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2403
It all comes down to penis size!
Blacks have huge penises so low inhibition, Asians have small penises so their inhibition is high. One notable exception are Indians - small penises, but no inhibition...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JayFuel, RichardSpencel and Corperal
Because they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Nosecel and Corperal
In households with strict parents children tend to avoid conflict for fear of being reprimanded. This transitions over to the real world and still shows in adulthood.

Makes sense man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671