Why do Asians have such bad coloring?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Asians don’t have colored eyes and if they do, it looks very uncanny.

Is there an evolutionary reason to why all Asians have black hair/dark eyes/white/“yellow” skin?

@toolateforme maybe u have some insight on this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and the next o'pry

Is there an evolutionary reason to why all Asians have black hair/dark eyes/white/“yellow” skin?

dark eyes are evolutionary better since they are harder to spot since they blend in the surroundings

so asians bred a lot more than everyone else and this spread into the gene pool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, mikeock, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
90% have no simpathy or empathy. they are mutts of the gene pool.

dark eyes are evolutionary better since they are harder to spot since they blend in the surroundings

why the dark hair tho? makes sense with eyes though and could be the reason why blond (not dirty blond) hair is seem as feminine.

bc blond hair can expose you if you’re hunting and trying to be a predator. dark features can’t be seen when you’re in a bush or hiding.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others

Idk evolutional

I honestly believe there is a god and he made hierarchy, since most subhumans have shit eye color

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
dark hair and dark eyes look good but on white pheno
its all about pheno and harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Idk. But their skin is actually different tham other peoples tho they can share a similiar tone. They have a different mutation for skin color or genes something like that.

Dark eyea are good for sunny enviros but also cuz blue eyed peoples nwver really went to china much. Ams wherw they did like xinjiamg its not too rare.

Black haie will allways be ideal for sexual and environment so no reason whyt they wouldn't select for it

Also llight eyes look good on asians t bh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
Idk. But their skin is actually different tham other peoples tho they can share a similiar tone. They have a different mutation for skin color or genes something like that.

Dark eyea are good for sunny enviros but also cuz blue eyed peoples nwver really went to china much. Ams wherw they did like xinjiamg its not too rare.

Black haie will allways be ideal for sexual and environment so no reason whyt they wouldn't select for it

Also llight eyes look good on asians t bh
yeah you’re right about sunny places and eyes.
C8EE0297 10ED 4B43 886A C7C8521A1C98
8ABB37D3 62ED 409B 82BE B4EF8AA312E4

but imo asians with colored light eyes look uncanny and bad. maybe a silver/grey would look good on them tbh.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Dude on top looks slayer. Other two like they got some syndrome
i guess light eyes only look good in asians with white skin. but the question here is how would you coloring an asian with yellow skin as you can see in the last two pics they looks weird with blue eyes when they have yellow skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
so light brown/hazel looks good?
For mongoloid eye area yea. Basically. It really is unxanny. But if its depe blue it also looks decent. I think ita cuz the light blue eyes make them look like weird nerdics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
so light brown/hazel looks good?
depends on face
for example naturally i have blue eyes
but when i was morphing myself i looked the best in dark brown and dark green

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3202
how is that "bad coloring"???

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and FatJattMofo
that's like asking a black guy why he's black.

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and FatJattMofo
i guess light eyes only look good in asians with white skin. but the question here is how would you coloring an asian with yellow skin as you can see in the last two pics they looks weird with blue eyes when they have yellow skin
dark eyes tbh. there’s no winning for them in regards to coloring

Nah. Its the same. Its becausw of most of their

oh boy, wait till you learn about curries

Yeah. Light eyes are like albino animals. Looks kinda cool, but it's actually a pure shit adaptation

It is likely the photo receptors, and the ratio of rods to cones in the eyes, of Asians are slightly different to other races. This is probably a factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back