Why do bitches stare at me but only once?

L

lepo2317

Sphinx
Lately I noticed that bitches are staring at me. There is nothing wrong with that, but there is one thing. They stare at me for fucking 5 seconds, but only once. So I am at the bar/mall/queue in a shop whatever, bitch is walking in and she stares at me for loooooong time, well past normal 0.5-1 second of eye contact with random stranger. No smile (in most cases), no grin, nothing, just plain face. They stare at me and then even if they are in my close proximity they won't look at me again (in most cases, sometimes they will). What the fuck this shit means. I always thought I'm good at ioi's bullshit but this shit drives me crazy. I think I might be autistic and I just can't understand people's facial expression. I think it's over for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
too ugly to stare twice, it might give you the wrong ideas

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19036 and 8 others
Lately I noticed that bitches are staring at me. There is nothing wrong with that, but there is one thing. They stare at me for fucking 5 seconds, but only once. So I am at the bar/mall/queue in a shop whatever, bitch is walking in and she stares at me for loooooong time, well past normal 0.5-1 second of eye contact with random stranger. No smile (in most cases), no grin, nothing, just plain face. They stare at me and then even if they are in my close proximity they won't look at me again (in most cases, sometimes they will). What the fuck this shit means. I always thought I'm good at ioi's bullshit but this shit drives me crazy. I think I might be autistic and I just can't understand people's facial expression. I think it's over for me.
Look the way to find out if ur attractive is to look back and hold eye contact with a slight smerk not looking mad, if she keeps looking (even if not smiling back) ur at least HTN, girls will look away from a truecel the second they look at her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19036, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Look the way to find out if ur attractive is to look back and hold eye contact with a slight smerk not looking mad, if she keeps looking (even if not smiling back) ur at least HTN, girls will look away from a truecel the second they look at her
That's what I think. If I was ugly as fuck, they wouldn't look at me for so long, but I just stare back at them with resting dick face. I think I will try to smile after 1-2 seconds of eye contact and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Gengar
too ugly to stare twice, it might give you the wrong ideas
I need opinion of some truecel. Are girls staring at ugly as fuck guys? I thought it doesn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
That's what I think. If I was ugly as fuck, they wouldn't look at me for so long, but I just stare back at them with resting dick face. I think I will try to smile after 1-2 seconds of eye contact and see what happens.
Looking at u long means nothing, maybe ur so ugly they feel bad, key is if they hold eye contact with u, do this to 10 girls. Ofc some will be shy and look away but if at least 4 hold eye contact (+bonus if they smile) ur not bad looking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Squirreljak and lepo2317
I need opinion of some truecel. Are girls staring at ugly as fuck guys? I thought it doesn't happen.
People stare at everything, even if by accident. Difference is when a truecel looks back she'll move her eyes away like her life depended on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19036, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
People stare at everything, even if by accident. Difference is when a truecel looks back she'll move her eyes away like her life depended on it
These girls are holding long eye contact with me, they don't break it. I don't know if making eye contact for let's say 3+ seconds is accident. Once you say girls are staring at trucels and then you say they wouldn't look at truecel. I don't know man.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
if u make eye contact with a girl once and she never looks back at u again then ur fucking ugly tbh. she needs to do her hair or smile or look back multiple times or ur ugly to her tbh

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 22126 and looksmaxmax
if u make eye contact with a girl once and she never looks back at u again then ur fucking ugly tbh. she needs to do her hair or smile or look back multiple times or ur ugly to her tbh
Fair, but why are they making eye contact for 3+ seconds? I asked my male friends and they don't remember random girls making such a long eye contact with them.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Gengar
either ur a subhuman or it’s just a coincidence i look at ppl by accident a lot, or sometimes i just look at someone cuz they’re just so ugly, but i don’t wanna look at them again if they realize, what’s ur PSL/ rating?
Fair, but why are they making eye contact for 3+ seconds? I asked my male friends and they don't remember random girls making such a long eye contact with them

Fair, but why are they making eye contact for 3+ seconds? I asked my male friends and they don't remember random girls making such a long eye contact with them.
i feel like it's kind of like when a dog stares at something, they're trying to suss out if you're a threat or not. if not, then they stop staring and go on about their day. they might keep staring back occasionally to check if you're not up to any good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Maybe your silhoutte looks good so they want to see if your face looks good too. When they realize it doesnt they dont look back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and looksmaxxed
either ur a subhuman or it’s just a coincidence i look at ppl by accident a lot, or sometimes i just look at someone cuz they’re just so ugly, but i don’t wanna look at them again if they realize, what’s ur PSL/ rating?
I'm 6'1, average face (5/10 brutal rating), was in LTR's, had FWB's so I can't be subhuman (I guess).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Maybe your silhoutte looks good so they want to see if your face looks good too. When they realize it doesnt they dont look back.
Man, they are staring at my face for 5+ seconds, when I look at other people I know if he/she is ugly in like 0.2s and I won't look back.

wrong forum to ask this shit

nobody knows shit on here about girls, barely anyone gets iois and even if they would legitimately think you got an ioi, they would still say they look cuz ur ugly etc cuz of their crabs in the bucket mentality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
wrong forum to ask this shit

nobody knows shit on here about girls, barely anyone gets iois and even if they would legitimately think you got an ioi, they would still say they look cuz ur ugly etc cuz of their crabs in the bucket mentality
I don't know man. Once they say if girls is staring at you multiple times, she thinks you are attractive and then they will tell you that she looks at you multiple times because she wants to keep eye on you in case you will do something to her. Fuck that shit honestly.

Generally you get stared once cuz you stand out from the rest in their initial thinking (your height or something on you thats generic yet differentiates you from others) yet you got nothing striking enough for them to keep staring at you (for example some unique eye color or contrast that makes them wanna "analyze" you)

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
I don't know man. Once they say if girls is staring at you multiple times, she thinks you are attractive and then they will tell you that she looks at you multiple times because she wants to keep eye on you in case you will do something to her. Fuck that shit honestly.

wouldn't think too much about this. if a girl thinks you're good looking, they will come up and interact with you. iois are cope. people stare, look, glance, etc for any number of reasons.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and lepo2317
let me trll you smth, i rarely catch girls giving iois cuz i was walking around looking every single girl in the face like a little puppy hoping to get a look back

it barely worked. every girl that approached me, i didnt catch an ioi before. the more yoj look for them, the less you get

let me trll you smth, i rarely catch girls giving iois cuz i was walking around looking every single girl in the face like a little puppy hoping to get a look back

it barely worked. every girl that approached me, i didnt catch an ioi before. the more yoj look for them, the less you get
I get what you mean, but that's not like I'm staring at every bitch in hope she will look back at me. I'm standing, minding my own business and I catch bitch staring at me so I stare back.

welcome to looksmax.org where everyone is a HTN with 7+ inch dick who gets iois on the daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17920
welcome to looksmax.org where everyone is a HTN with 7+ inch dick who gets iois on the daily
Problem is, judging by what people here say, I'm fucking subhuman and that's why bitches stare at me. I'm scared of looking back at them now. Over for me.

Problem is, judging by what people here say, I'm fucking subhuman and that's why bitches stare at me. I'm scared of looking back at them now. Over for me.

pm pics

maybe because u staring at her

maybe because u staring at her
No, in 90% of cases, girl is first who stares at me and I just catch her and she keeps staring till I look away or just after 5 seconds of staring.

These girls are holding long eye contact with me, they don't break it. I don't know if making eye contact for let's say 3+ seconds is accident. Once you say girls are staring at trucels and then you say they wouldn't look at truecel. I don't know man.
They will stare, i mean whenever u see an ugly person u sometimes stare, the thing is they won't want the truecel to see them, a girl can look at an ugly dude for 2 hours straight, if he looks back and she avoids eye contact it probably means he's ugly, it's not like girls only stare at attractive dudes, they might be staring at u just because ur so ugly, if they hold eye contact it's an invitation to approach her tho, and this doesn't happen to truecels

if they hold eye contact it's an invitation to approach her tho, and this doesn't happen to truecels
That's what I always thought, BUT if these girls found me attractive, they would make and hold eye contact more than once, hence my question. I mean some of them do, but majority of them holds eye contact once and then won't make eye contact again even if there is chance to do it.

I was in a mall going down the aisle and at some point I catch that girl making eye contact with me, I stare back, 2-3 seconds passes and I look away. Later, I stay in line to pay for groceries, she stands behind me and won't make eye contact with me again. If she found me attractive she would do something.

I ask because after that shit happens, I'm mad that I missed oppurtinity to approach, but maybe I'm thinking too much about it.

That's what I always thought, BUT if these girls found me attractive, they would make and hold eye contact more than once, hence my question. I mean some of them do, but majority of them holds eye contact once and then won't make eye contact again even if there is chance to do it.

I was in a mall going down the aisle and at some point I catch that girl making eye contact with me, I stare back, 2-3 seconds passes and I look away. Later, I stay in line to pay for groceries, she stands behind me and won't make eye contact with me again. If she found me attractive she would do something.

I ask because after that shit happens, I'm mad that I missed oppurtinity to approach, but maybe I'm thinking too much about it.
If they hold eye contact with u even for 5 seconds that's good, maybe they don't look back because you make a unfriendly face? Or maybe u show signs of not being interested. Remember as a guy u gotta do everything don't expect girls to approach u, if a girl ever does it's cause she really really likes you, that's rare even if ur Chad i only had that once in my life

• +1
If they hold eye contact with u even for 5 seconds that's good, maybe they don't look back because you make a unfriendly face? Or maybe u show signs of not being interested. Remember as a guy u gotta do everything don't expect girls to approach u, if a girl ever does it's cause she really really likes you, that's rare even if ur Chad i only had that once in my life
Yeah, now I will try to smirk/smile at girls who stare me in the eyes and yes, I stare back with neutral facial expression, I never smile at them.

Last edited:
she recognizes you're an Incel and so she's determining if you're gonna be a problem and if she should call her Chad-Bf to come by and beat yo ass.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and lepo2317
Yeah, now I will try to smirk/smile at girls who stare me in the eyes and yes, I stare back with neutral facial expression, I never smile at them.
Yeah maybe they think ur finding it weird that they're starting at you, at least u can hold eye contact tho because for some people it's hard, try smiling back to a couple of girls and see the results

Yeah maybe they think ur finding it weird that they're starting at you, at least u can hold eye contact tho because for some people it's hard, try smiling back to a couple of girls and see the results
So I smiled at 3 bitches in last few days:

One was milf with like 10 years old daughter, she was staring at me, I smiled at her, she smiled back and kept eye contact while smiling to the point where I stopped looking at her and then I was ignoring her and never looked at her again.

Second situation were 2 girls, one of them was staring at me, I stared back and smiled after like 2 seconds of eye contact and they both chuckle. I don't know if they were making fun of me or what.

Third situation, cute girl kept staring at me so I smiled at her, she smiled out of politeness (only with her lips) and looked down, never making eye contact with me again.

I will keep doing it and see what happens.

One was milf with like 10 years old daughter, she was staring at me, I smiled at her, she smiled back and kept eye contact while smiling to the point where I stopped looking at her and then I was ignoring her and never looked at her again.

Second situation were 2 girls, one of them was staring at me, I stared back and smiled after like 2 seconds of eye contact and they both chuckle. I don't know if they were making fun of me or what.

Third situation, cute girl kept staring at me so I smiled at her, she smiled out of politeness (only with her lips) and looked down, never making eye contact with me again.

This is a clear IOI

Which one?
All of them, they wouldn't have smiled back or chuckle if they weren't interested...

If u are sub 5 they wouldn't even stare at you(except if you are a legit 2/10).

How do u look like brocel?

All of them, they wouldn't have smiled back or chuckle if they weren't interested...

If u are sub 5 they wouldn't even stare at you(except if you are a legit 2/10).

How do u look like brocel?
That girl who smiled out of politeness wasn't interested for sure. There was no 'feeling' there. If old man smiled at her, she would do the same.
I'm 6'1, average facially with gymaxxed body (8 years of gym naturally so you can't even see that I'm training with clothes on).

That girl who smiled out of politeness wasn't interested for sure. There was no 'feeling' there. If old man smiled at her, she would do the same.
I'm 6'1, average facially with gymaxxed body (8 years of gym naturally so you can't even see that I'm training with clothes on).
It doesn't matter if u are average facially, maybe u have high SMV

Once happened that a girl litterally asked to have sex with me but I didn't understand, she asked me if I wanted to stay the whole night with her alone on the beach(after a disco party).

I rejected because I am autistic and didn't understand...

U have to understand IOI brocel.

• +1
Once happened that a girl litterally asked to have sex with me but I didn't understand, she asked me if I wanted to stay the whole night with her alone on the beach(after a disco party).

I rejected because I am autistic and didn't understand...

U have to a understand IOI brocel.
Yeah, you must be ultra mentalcel or autistic. If a girl asks you to stay with her whole night it is clear sign.

Yeah I used to get iois like that.

wouldn't think too much about this. if a girl thinks you're good looking, they will come up and interact with you. iois are cope. people stare, look, glance, etc for any number of reasons.

Chinese girls don't come up to you. :rage:

Yeah, you must be ultra mentalcel or autistic. If a girl asks you to stay with her whole night it is clear sign.
I managed only to french kiss her during the party, we left the party and went on the beach together, she asked me this and I said " idk let's see, maybe" she said that she didn't remember that she had to take care of her little sister and left me :C

• +1

From what ur describing ur chadlite start approaching these girl's, girls in groups will always be a bit harder tho, cause they'll always wanna seem cool to their friends better approach girls who are alone

From what ur describing ur chadlite start approaching these girl's, girls in groups will always be a bit harder tho, cause they'll always wanna seem cool to their friends better approach girls who are alone
Sorry for spamming but you are pretty much the one person here who cares what I talk about. I can't stand it anymore man. Today I was at the grocery store, standing in line, minding my own business and suddenly 9/10 gorgeous girl stands next to me (like 2 meters away). We made eye contact for about 1 second, she looks away at after 2 seconds (I was looking at her) she looks again and looks away. About minute later I look in her direction and she looks at me again. Then she turns to face me and looks at me, looks down and back at me. Guess what I did? I fucking turn my side at her and ignored her. God damn, I'm autistic for sure. There was no time to smile or approach. Over for me, I'm going to fap to this scenario for the rest of my life.

You know why. They scan the place looking for big guys to fuck them. They decide you aren't good enough so they move on.

Sorry for spamming but you are pretty much the one person here who cares what I talk about. I can't stand it anymore man. Today I was at the grocery store, standing in line, minding my own business and suddenly 9/10 gorgeous girl stands next to me (like 2 meters away). We made eye contact for about 1 second, she looks away at after 2 seconds (I was looking at her) she looks again and looks away. About minute later I look in her direction and she looks at me again. Then she turns to face me and looks at me, looks down and back at me. Guess what I did? I fucking turn my side at her and ignored her. God damn, I'm autistic for sure. There was no time to smile or approach. Over for me, I'm going to fap to this scenario for the rest of my life.
not being able or willing to dumb yourself down and become primitive npc is brutal. having sex is probably easy, you just need to lobotomize yourself to become a retarded npc gollum

i've legit had jbs staring at me sucking on popsicles like a penis, and i just ignore it because the though of becoming a cringey faggot who talks to wymxn is just too much

• JFL
U should approach these girls especially if they smile at u since that's basically them saying they wanna talk, girls don't usually approach guys no matter how gl u are, unless ur some supreme gigachad. That's why being autistic as a guy is something u can't afford. A good way to start is with uglier girls a couple of levels below u, cause then ur not too worried about getting their numbers and ur also better looking so it's more probable they'll accept. Once you're used to them u go to better looking girls, just avoid friend groups

U should approach these girls especially if they smile at u since that's basically them saying they wanna talk, girls don't usually approach guys no matter how gl u are, unless ur some supreme gigachad. That's why being autistic as a guy is something u can't afford. A good way to start is with uglier girls a couple of levels below u, cause then ur not too worried about getting their numbers and ur also better looking so it's more probable they'll accept. Once you're used to them u go to better looking girls, just avoid friend groups
Yeah, today that 9/10 was looking at me multiple times and I stopped looking back because I thought she is out of my league and she is making fun of me. Over for autistic me.