why do boomer men refuse to teach the next generation trades?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
(sorry mods if this is in the wrong section maybe it should be moved to the off-topic section)

They just like to laugh at us/call us stupid. But when I politely ask boomer men in my personal life about wanting to learn a trade/skill and if they could lend me their time they laugh at me/get angry YET say: "hurr durr young men won't do trades anymore" well yeah ya stupid idiot its because you REFUSE to teach them when they come to you! I think what boomer men mean by "hurr durr young men don't do trades" is that CHAD won't do trades. (yeah why the fuck would he? he can chat with the girls at the office why would he want to work with a bunch a greasy rednecks? sounds fucking gay! trades would actually be a GOOD incel job) but they couldn't be fucked to teach some incel. (they will make that exception if it is a spic tho)

-what do boomer men do this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ...., Deleted member 17676 and 13 others
Are you @BigJimsWornOutTires cousin?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 8608 and ChristianChad
because everyone just learns then goes off and does their own thing. they gain nothing from it apart from make competition harder and waste their time

only way ur gonna get someone teach u is by paying them good money/being a slave and pretending like ur not smart

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Deleted member 17676, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
because everyone just learns then goes off and does their own thing. they gain nothing from it apart from make competition harder and waste their time

only way ur gonna get someone teach u is by paying them good money/being a slave and pretending like ur not smart
ironically a lot of boomer men say: "i will teach any young men who comes to me" then when I am that VERY young man who comes. They get mad/want none of it. I of course ask in a POLITE way. I say: "hey boomer bob its been a while maybe we can chat/catch up. you mentioned you want to show a thing or 2 of your trade to a guy. i'm here and ready to help you out"

-I swear boomer men are becoming like women! (maybe they are they prolly have the T level of an 18 year old sorority ditz).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
@ChristianChad whats wrong there little buddy? I'm purr. Not purr in your concept. But I am purr of life.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
ironically a lot of boomer men say: "i will teach any young men who comes to me" then when I am that VERY young man who comes. They get mad/want none of it. I of course ask in a POLITE way. I say: "hey boomer bob its been a while maybe we can chat/catch up. you mentioned you want to show a thing or 2 of your trade to a guy. i'm here and ready to help you out"

-I swear boomer men are becoming like women! (maybe they are they prolly have the T level of an 18 year old sorority ditz).
yeah idk man maybe u need to just keep pestering them and be more consistent till one breaks then make sure u suck his cock extra hard

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
(sorry mods if this is in the wrong section maybe it should be moved to the off-topic section)

They just like to laugh at us/call us stupid. But when I politely ask boomer men in my personal life about wanting to learn a trade/skill and if they could lend me their time they laugh at me/get angry YET say: "hurr durr young men won't do trades anymore" well yeah ya stupid idiot its because you REFUSE to teach them when they come to you! I think what boomer men mean by "hurr durr young men don't do trades" is that CHAD won't do trades. (yeah why the fuck would he? he can chat with the girls at the office why would he want to work with a bunch a greasy rednecks? sounds fucking gay! trades would actually be a GOOD incel job) but they couldn't be fucked to teach some incel. (they will make that exception if it is a spic tho)

Because you have a boneless baby face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mouthbreath and copemaxxeer

I teach the willing to understand this world is full of shit. But if you can't grasp that concept, I turn my head and lay with Stacy.

By boomer do you mean actual baby boomers or the meme boomer which means old people?

I feel like most people here have Gen X dads if they are below 25.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
By boomer do you mean actual baby boomers or the meme boomer which means old people?

I feel like most people here have Gen X dads if they are below 25.
i am 25 my dad is a boomer (but he had me at fucking 38!)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058 and Deleted member 11126
i am 25 my dad is a boomer (but he had me at fucking 38!)
Fair enough I just wasn't sure the term is overused a lot. Yeah boomers do suck a lot the preceding gen x is a little better although they have less to give their kids in general

Fair enough I just wasn't sure the term is overused a lot. Yeah boomers do suck a lot the preceding gen x is a little better although they have less to give their kids in general
why does gen x have less to give?

because they are not valueble to modern society anymore, so they hide their skill so you will always need them

because they are not valueble to modern society anymore, so they hide their skill so you will always need them
their skill or boomers themselves?

Boomers were born in the 40s and 50s. Maybe your talking about Generation Xers (people my parent's age) or Millennials (people my age)?

Boomers don't actually want more people in trades because that means more competition and lower wages.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Boomers don't actually want more people in trades because that means more competition and lower wages.
so why do they carry on about how young men are not entering the trades if they don't want them?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lmao
so why do they carry on about how young men are not entering the trades if they don't want them?
They want someone to prop up their pensions but not someone to actually have to compete with who will be many times more productive in a matter of a few years and is much younger.

They want someone to prop up their pensions but not someone to actually have to compete with who will be many times more productive in a matter of a few years and is much younger.
wdym? can you elaborate? (sorry sperg question)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
wdym? can you elaborate? (sorry sperg question)
Young workers are going to be naturally much mroe productive than oldcels about to retire because they will be in their mental and physical prime while also gaining most of the necessary experience within a few years. Old people need a pension reitrees, most workers have a state pension along with some degree of savings and get a pension from their old job. If there aren't enough workers paying off the boomers pensions, it won't be able to continue and penioners need an ever-increasing base of workers to fund their pension because its shaped like a ponzi-scheme tbh. Not enough workers = no pensions, but more workers when you are actually working means more competition, lower wages and being forced to meet a higher standard of general expectations.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Crusile

Zoomers are unemployable. theyre lazy irresponsible dopamine faded subhumans and who ghost their employers to "chill" and play fortnite. I vow to never hire a zoomer again

Zoomers are unemployable. theyre lazy irresponsible dopamine faded subhumans and who ghost their employers to "chill" and play fortnite. I vow to never hire a zoomer again
How old are you? Nobody is going to sell their soul for a job that pays $14/hr.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and dreamcake1mo
How old are you? Nobody is going to sell their soul for a job that pays $14/hr.
Not working pays $0 an hour.
The only thing on zoomer's mind is to chill + play fortnite + vape

• +1
Lazy zoomers dont pay rent, groceries, etc (most live with parents). But wont get a min wage job that would give them like 80th percentile "net income"

my company specializes in tree surgery and garden maintenance, I don't hire a whole lot of younger people because the vast majority is physically incompetent due to their sheltered upbringing (gen x are helicopter parents), they've got two left hands and two left feet as a result and you can't ever take your eyes off them or they fuck themselves up, I offer a higher-ish middle class wage despite it requiring no formal schooling so I can afford to be picky since there's no lack of applicants despite this being a widespread problem in the sector.

this isn't their own fault though, the society that the boomers created just breeds incompetence because they themselves have no talent, they thought they could just send their kids off to school and not have to worry about it, despite the only way for anyone to be competent in trades is just to start early, those that went to school for it start over half a decade later than those that didn't and have nothing to show for it besides outdated textual knowledge that doesn't apply to most situations.

the kind of competent younger people most of these sectors require are rare and they can work anywhere they want, as a result you get scarcity which means you have to offer higher wages, but they don't understand how economics work despite going to college for free.

Lazy zoomers dont pay rent
They won't be able to pay rent even if they wanted to. Only rent a room in a bad place, not even an apartment, so it's like, what's the point.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Whats wrong wit trying to enjoy your youth?
You can't have sex (at home) if your live with your parents though.

• +1
Not working pays $0 an hour.
The only thing on zoomer's mind is to chill + play fortnite + vape
Not true, I'm a zoomer, worked since I was 15, worked all summer 9th grade year, worked 12 hr shifts beginning of corona to end of highschool, some weeks I would work 84 hours. Also a lot of my peers had jobs, I knew this Mexican kid in my class who saved up half of $100k from working construction during the lockdown and beyond.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Op, I don't know why boomers are so stubborn, I wish I could tell you. I don't know anything about the trades except that it's back breaking work for people too dumb to do anything else. Hope this helps.

Teens do it all the time, just turn the music on or go to the basement or smth.
Not if you're parents find the sheer act of you doing it next to them absolutely disgusting. Also it's way too awkward if you're shy, you won't be able to look at them next day.

It is over if you live in an apartment tho
Only very poor (villagers) and very rich live in private houses in my country.

• +1
Hows it going over there?
Not great, just the same old story of ruble constantly devaluing and more things getting banned.

• +1
Not great, just the same old story of ruble constantly devaluing and more things getting banned.
Any predictions regarding the future? Whats the political situation like?

Any predictions regarding the future? Whats the political situation like?
Don't know, I don't follow the news or anything like that.

• +1
my company specializes in tree surgery and garden maintenance, I don't hire a whole lot of younger people because the vast majority is physically incompetent due to their sheltered upbringing (gen x are helicopter parents), they've got two left hands and two left feet as a result and you can't ever take your eyes off them or they fuck themselves up,
Well than train them stupid! if you so smart, show them the way! When you first teach a baby to walk/talk they look/sound like a LITERAL retard! they have "2 left feet"/they fall on their face/flail around/poop their pants/make retard noises/screech etc. But good high IQ parents know that screwing up is PART OF the learning process and they will eventually "stop being a dumbass" So yes "huh huh huh zoomers are idiots" yes but YOU STARTED OUT as an idiot too but your dad was patient with you (the one you put away in the nursing home to be smothered by shaniqua). No wonder zoomers are fucked up! if they make ONE MISTAKE compared to a middle aged man who has been doing this his whole life you people discard them and treat them like an 80iq retard! Imagine if we did that to babies learning to walk/talk. They would be fucked up as adults too!

this isn't their own fault though, the society that the boomers created just breeds incompetence because they themselves have no talent, they thought they could just send their kids off to school and not have to worry about it, despite the only way for anyone to be competent in trades is just to start early, those that went to school for it start over half a decade later than those that didn't and have nothing to show for it besides outdated textual knowledge that doesn't apply to most situations.
so instead of helping out broken people, who were fucked over by negligent parents/school system doping them with ritalin/single mamas you just want to stand there and laugh at them? Frankly that is disgusting behavior.
the kind of competent younger people most of these sectors require are rare and they can work anywhere they want, as a result you get scarcity which means you have to offer higher wages, but they don't understand how economics work despite going to college for free.
my ass! the bosses are too lazy to train people into the kind of person they want. I bet you if I was a boss I could take a broken crackhead and train him into the worker I want him to be! (i'm a little dark triad but if a pimp can groom a lily white schoolgirl into a hoe, I think I can groom an incompetent stumbling zoomer, into a seasoned tradesman!)

Well than train them stupid! if you so smart, show them the way!
you can't train physically incompetent people to do physical work, most people are not cut out for it no matter how good their understanding of it is, there's trade schools for the exact scenario you're describing and they don't work at all.
but YOU STARTED OUT as an idiot too but your dad was patient with you

I started out as physically competent, everyone that's any good in this field does else they quit.

so instead of helping out broken people, who were fucked over by negligent parents/school system doping them with ritalin/single mamas you just want to stand there and laugh at them?
not my problem, I don't want to help society, society has never helped me either.
my ass! the bosses are too lazy to train people into the kind of person they want.
this is some blank slate tier reasoning.

people can't be molded into what you want, you can't train people to not be useless, the reason I don't employ incompetent people is for the same reason there's no women in this sector, they just can't do the work no matter how many tricks you teach them.

• JFL

gatekeeping

you can't train physically incompetent people to do physical work, most people are not cut out for it no matter how good their understanding of it is, there's trade schools for the exact scenario you're describing and they don't work at all.
so "chad only tee hee (TM)" Yet companies hire 4ft8 mexicans? People get strong overtime. I work as a gardener. At first it was hard but my body acclimated.
I started out as physically competent, everyone that's any good in this field does else they quit.
So a 4ft8 mexican is "physically competent"? Every zoomer can easily mog a cholo.

people can't be molded into what you want, you can't train people to not be useless, the reason I don't employ incompetent people is for the same reason there's no women in this sector, they just can't do the work no matter how many tricks you teach them.
so zoomers are genetically incompetent? (some do look ill tho)

Last edited:
so "chad only tee hee (TM)" Yet companies hire 4ft8 mexicans? People get strong overtime.
we don't hire mexicans to do this work here, it's a respected profession and the people that do it are middle class or above, hence why I also don't take just about anyone to do it, they do that in the US because these people are paid fuck all.

the same people you think are going to get 'strong overtime' realistically just quit after a few weeks because most people don't get stronger over time, they don't have the discipline to push through and bitch out, hence why almost no one you see in any commercial gym makes any progress.

so zoomers are genetically incompetent? (some do look ill tho)
everyone is born incompetent, some develop it through their hobbies and sports by the time they're adults, others never develop it at all, zoomers have very sheltered lives and as a result the kind of people that have competence at a young age are rare.

• JFL
we don't hire mexicans to do this work here, it's a respected profession and the people that do it are middle class or above, hence why I also don't take just about anyone to do it, they do that in the US because these people are paid fuck all.
what country do you live just curious? (are u somewhere in europe or something).
the same people you think are going to get 'strong overtime' realistically just quit after a few weeks because most people don't get stronger over time, they don't have the discipline to push through and bitch out, hence why almost no one you see in any commercial gym makes any progress.
IDK I toughed it out and went through it. Been working in gardening for over a year.
everyone is born incompetent, some develop it through their hobbies and sports by the time they're adults, others never develop it at all, zoomers have very sheltered lives and as a result the kind of people that have competence at a young age are rare.
ok the best time to plant a tree was a decade ago the second best time is today.we can't control how zoomers were raised but we can control how they are trained/nurtured today, why not help those zoomers develop themselves? I mean the previous generations did so for you. Why not pass it along?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
what country do you live just curious? (are u somewhere in europe or something).
netherlands, my country + the UK are some of the only countries where there's a developed gardening scene where they're actually paid well and aren't seen as low status workers.
IDK I toughed it out and went through it. Been working in gardening for over a year.

the initial year is the hardest, especially peak summer when we're super busy + it's hot, and the winter where we're not so busy but it's gloomy and wet all the time which makes everything miserable, most people aren't made to be outdoors year-round, hence why you always see the same type of people working these jobs consistently, it's never the type of people that are found in offices.
we can't control how zoomers were raised but we can control how they are trained/nurtured today
most of them aren't even adults yet, we can absolutely control how they're raised and it's not just them, society is miserable for pretty much everyone's physical well being at the moment.
why not help those zoomers develop themselves?

if they're cut out for it I hire them and pay them a good salary, how am I not helping them develop, are you expecting me to give full-time contracts to weak people that'll likely bitch out after a few weeks?

I let them try it out if they think they can do it for a week or two, so far I'm virtually always right in who's going to last and who doesn't, and I'm not working them to the bone, we have good labor rights here and you're not expected to sweat it too hard or break your back.
I mean the previous generations did so for you. Why not pass it along?
the previous generations have done nothing for anyone, only individuals have made a positive contribution but their contribution as a generation is entirely negative.

not my problem, I don't want to help society, society has never helped me either.

autism

gardener/tree surgeon