Why do Chads hardly ever LTR women who aren't thin?

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
I noticed a pattern: 90% of non-Black Chads LTR a woman who is thin. No gymmaxxed or thick women, and of course no fat women, but usually almost always thin or thin with curves.

It's almost always a woman with this body type:

And never these body types:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, BeanletMogger, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 6 others
@HeightPilledum @shizuku11111

• +1
Reactions: nathan
who likes thick women anyways

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, 97baHater, datboijj and 4 others
its the female version of small waist wide clavicles

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JL~, ElTruecel and 1 other person
High T men like hips and ass etc etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj and nathan
Because deep down he wants cock and male asshole to fuck

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Xangsane
beacuse for better genetics for kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever, XtrovertNTnormalfag, datboijj and 1 other person
because slim fit physique is most natural

look at hunter gatherer tribes in africa

most men and women are slim fit and perfect

technically at 6'4 230 lbs I'm almost obese

but i don't care because at I need extra fat on me to detox and extra muscle to impress ladies I guess (idk)

weight gain is always good in my opinion

size is super important for survival and still has its advantages in modern unnatural times

i don't believe in sv3rige/goatis when he says that all food ages you

i disagree

i believe nature rewards you for eating as much nutrient dense foods as possible

the most respected animals are the biggest

no wants to live like a cock roach

we wanna live like lions (400 lbs) and tigers (800 lbs)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, datboijj and 6ft6inches
Because that’s the most attractive body type to white men, in general. Thicker women being more attractive is a black/ethnic thing, or at least it started as one, and has become more and more normalized as the obesity epidemic has gotten worse and worse.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, mirrormogger, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
White bruh doesn’t have the equipment for anyone thicker 🍤

I noticed a pattern: 90% of non-Black Chads LTR a woman who is thin. No gymmaxxed or thick women, and of course no fat women, but usually almost always thin or thin with curves.

It's almost always a woman with this body type:

View attachment 3008287View attachment 3008276View attachment 3008277View attachment 3008278

And never these body types:
View attachment 3008279View attachment 3008280View attachment 3008281View attachment 3008282
They do both. Depends on their personality.

chads deploy dual mating strategy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I spent about 30 minutes in deep thought about a relatively plausible answer as I gathered these images from instagram chicks with hundreds of thousands of followers who all show off this body type and are crazy attractive because of it (from my own perspective as well as the people in their comments)..

Honestly, I still haven't found an answer, but I'll keep thinking and analyzing, and I'll come back with a replay (I think the answer actually has to be something at the level of ecosystem and fertility capacity by not being too thin nor too fat, combined with the fear of not getting frame moging from the partner, combined with the desire that the partner not to fraud through gym or fat and to look as natural as possible in front of others for status etc.) but I have to think about it, it's a very hard question.. :lul: :what: :feelswat:

4221188 1719863414609
4221174 1719862988861
4221171 1719862844351
4221179 1719863118846

4221190 1719863517886
4221199 1719863783458
4221200 1719863896824
4221205 1719864114731

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I spent about 30 minutes in deep thought about a relatively plausible answer as I gathered these images from instagram chicks with hundreds of thousands of followers who all show off this body type and are crazy attractive because of it (from my own perspective as well as the people in their comments)..

Honestly, I still haven't found an answer, but I'll keep thinking and analyzing, and I'll come back with a replay (I think the answer actually has to be something at the level of ecosystem and fertility capacity by not being too thin nor too fat, combined with the fear of not getting frame moging from the partner, combined with the desire that the partner not to fraud through gym or fat and to look as natural as possible in front of others for status etc.) but I have to think about it, it's a very hard question.. :lul: :what: :feelswat:

View attachment 3008445View attachment 3008446View attachment 3008447View attachment 3008448
View attachment 3008449View attachment 3008450View attachment 3008451View attachment 3008452
most important thing, what do their boyfriends look like?

okay, I think I know the answer:

1. Black Chads prefer what you suggested because of the today culture (not biologically), because having a woman with these shapes today is trendy (having these shapes means frauding in one way or another, through the gym or getting fat or some combination of them) is hypersexuality on her part, so the freedom to do it, given that she feels the need to do it, so she wants to attract the attention of as many men as possible (whore behavior). Thus, for them it means status to conquer such a woman and make her only theirs, so you prove your masculinity, dominance, etc. Even so, the girl will still have to have at least one HTB -> staicylite face even with the best possible body from this point of view.

But biologically, it's not more attractive to them either than a body like the girls in my pictures above (and you can best see that in the clip below and what the girl they find really attractive looks like , before fat culture became popular)

2. The body above is the most ideal possible.

It's natural (it wasn't frauded by gym or fat manipulation or a combination of them), he best presents the real frame that the girl has (shoulders & hips -> pelvis size -> easier birth and less chance of problems & complications in case in general or in case of twins or triplets), she's not too skinny or fat either (if she was too skinny or fat it tells your brain that the girl has mental problems bc she doesn't take care of herself, so there's a good chance she won't do it with your babies either, so you reject her for reproduction), so she has all the indicators you would want to breed with her, because also the simple fact that she maintains that body indicates to you her desire to give birth (just like gym cope and the idea of showing the girl that you want to reproduce, and that you are quite strong / intimidating etc. to protect future children, so you go to the gym, you want to maintain that body, etc.)

In Asia & China there was even a trend related to what items you can put as a girl in your collarbone (to prove in a more fancy way that you have this body type, because if you were too fat, you couldn't put too much there)..

• +1
niggas typed an essay on why men like skinner women

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Scarface756, Xangsane and 1 other person
okay, I think I know the answer:

1. Black Chads prefer what you suggested because of the today culture (not biologically), because having a woman with these shapes today is trendy (having these shapes means frauding in one way or another, through the gym or getting fat or some combination of them) is hypersexuality on her part, so the freedom to do it, given that she feels the need to do it, so she wants to attract the attention of as many men as possible (whore behavior). Thus, for them it means status to conquer such a woman and make her only theirs, so you prove your masculinity, dominance, etc. Even so, the girl will still have to have at least one HTB -> staicylite face even with the best possible body from this point of view.

But biologically, it's not more attractive to them either than a body like the girls in my pictures above (and you can best see that in the clip below and what the girl they find really attractive looks like , before fat culture became popular)

2. The body above is the most ideal possible.

It's natural (it wasn't frauded by gym or fat manipulation or a combination of them), he best presents the real frame that the girl has (shoulders & hips -> pelvis size -> easier birth and less chance of problems & complications in case in general or in case of twins or triplets), she's not too skinny or fat either (if she was too skinny or fat it tells your brain that the girl has mental problems bc she doesn't take care of herself, so there's a good chance she won't do it with your babies either, so you reject her for reproduction), so she has all the indicators you would want to breed with her, because also the simple fact that she maintains that body indicates to you her desire to give birth (just like gym cope and the idea of showing the girl that you want to reproduce, and that you are quite strong / intimidating etc. to protect future children, so you go to the gym, you want to maintain that body, etc.)

In Asia & China there was even a trend related to what items you can put as a girl in your collarbone (to prove in a more fancy way that you have this body type, because if you were too fat, you couldn't put too much there)..

That's a fair point
China is on an extreme though + that's through the rice lens. I'm talking among white and white adjacent chads VS tyrones (which you did cover as well)
would you say the foids on the bottom row of what I posted are fat?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
That's a fair point
China is on an extreme though + that's through the rice lens. I'm talking among white and white adjacent chads VS tyrones (which you did cover as well)
would you say the foids on the bottom row of what I posted are fat?
In China & Asia they have to be extra skinny so their little dicks get more in their girls :lul:

Picture 1 and 3 are too fat, 2 and 4 are manipulation of fat areas and physical exercises to increase leg muscles to give the illusion of a bigger frame

• +1
niggas typed an essay on why men like skinner women
Yeah, why would we need to talk / debate about such a thing on a forum related to "looks", it really doesn't make sense..

We should go back to big IQ posts about how over it is, how girls are mean and only care about how we look, you know, really smart stuff that needs to be debated ten thousand times again :feelshehe: :lul:

• +1
In China & Asia they have to be extra skinny so their little dicks get more in their girls :lul:
JFLLLL
Picture 1 and 3 are too fat, 2 and 4 are manipulation of fat areas and physical exercises to increase leg muscles to give the illusion of a bigger frame
true true, and what about row 1?

because slim fit physique is most natural

look at hunter gatherer tribes in africa

most men and women are slim fit and perfect

technically at 6'4 230 lbs I'm almost obese

View attachment 3008313

but i don't care because at I need extra fat on me to detox and extra muscle to impress ladies I guess (idk)

weight gain is always good in my opinion

size is super important for survival and still has its advantages in modern unnatural times

i don't believe in sv3rige/goatis when he says that all food ages you

i disagree

i believe nature rewards you for eating as much nutrient dense foods as possible

the most respected animals are the biggest

no wants to live like a cock roach

we wanna live like lions (400 lbs) and tigers (800 lbs)
Humans evolved for stamina not for short term strength.
Prehistoric humans used to chase prey for miles, like wolves for example and not like big cats.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
As they aré chads,they can choose wathever woman he wants,and all men aré secret pedohiles who likes petite and thin women.

"El que puede,puede!"

Yeah, why would we need to talk / debate about such a thing on a forum related to "looks", it really doesn't make sense..

We should go back to big IQ posts about how over it is, how girls are mean and only care about how we look, you know, really smart stuff that needs to be debated ten thousand times again :feelshehe: :lul:
or next time you should write an essay on why the grass is green