Why do Chads hardly ever LTR women who aren't thin?

Rich good looking people have different standards

I noticed a pattern: 90% of non-Black Chads LTR a woman who is thin. No gymmaxxed or thick women, and of course no fat women, but usually almost always thin or thin with curves.

It's almost always a woman with this body type:

View attachment 3008287View attachment 3008276View attachment 3008277View attachment 3008278

And never these body types:
View attachment 3008279View attachment 3008280View attachment 3008281View attachment 3008282
Because nobody wants a fat bitch and prefer a petite slim stacy

Was just thinking about this the other day. Is that why younger women are obsessed with being as skinny as possible? So they can appeal to chads whom they prefer over other men?

Depends on where you live.

But, in general, it's because those Chads you're talking about are usually rich or come from wealth and they usually have the most access to women from rich backgrounds who tend to be thinner than other types of women in the West.

However, in the South and Midwest, plenty of redneck or lumberjack type Chads date and fuck "thick" women. So, it's a location and socioeconomic thing.

I noticed a pattern: 90% of non-Black Chads LTR a woman who is thin. No gymmaxxed or thick women, and of course no fat women, but usually almost always thin or thin with curves.

It's almost always a woman with this body type:

View attachment 3008287View attachment 3008276View attachment 3008277View attachment 3008278

And never these body types:
View attachment 3008279View attachment 3008280View attachment 3008281View attachment 3008282
Thick women are built to get fucked not married

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Thick women are Squishy

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
because slim fit physique is most natural

look at hunter gatherer tribes in africa

most men and women are slim fit and perfect

technically at 6'4 230 lbs I'm almost obese

View attachment 3008313

but i don't care because at I need extra fat on me to detox and extra muscle to impress ladies I guess (idk)

weight gain is always good in my opinion

size is super important for survival and still has its advantages in modern unnatural times

i don't believe in sv3rige/goatis when he says that all food ages you

i disagree

i believe nature rewards you for eating as much nutrient dense foods as possible

the most respected animals are the biggest

no wants to live like a cock roach

we wanna live like lions (400 lbs) and tigers (800 lbs)
I'm in the underweight zone. Does that mean I'm based and starving african maxxed?