pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mansnob, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 6401, Got the hunter eyes and 6 others
Is that fucking DESTINY?? :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mansnob, diggbicc and 3 others
Why do cucks exist?
If you had a wife, wouldn't you be turned on seeing her getting gang banged by huge black cocks?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Deleted member 5632 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 6401, Golang and 16 others
how did you find that OP?
:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
This fetish is really complex and what is even more interesting is there are more men than women who have this. So we know that its mostly a male thing but women can be cucks too.

My interpertation of it is the choice to "condition" yourself against pain by "taking control" of it through choosing to have your wife fucked rather than her cheating on you without your knowledge. I think it has to do with the guy's feeling of inadequacy with his girl and against other men in his life. I suppose the cuck in the relationship feels that they haven't properly become close enough to the ideal of their sex. I think if the man became muscular, better looking and had a more assured and dominant behaviour, his interest in the fetish would wither away because the source of his anxiety would lessen as he feels more emotionally dominant and powerful than before.

It also has to do with not only being dominant but also competent in satisfying his girl. If again a man improves his performance and can make his girl cum more and harder, his interest in being a cuck will be slowly lost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Mansnob and 3 others
This fetish is really complex and what is even more interesting is there are more men than women who have this. So we know that its mostly a male thing but women can be cucks too.

My interpertation of it is the choice to "condition" yourself against pain by "taking control" of it through choosing to have your wife fucked rather than her cheating on you without your knowledge. I think it has to do with the guy's feeling of inadequacy with his girl and against other men in his life. I suppose the cuck in the relationship feels that they haven't properly become close enough to the ideal of their sex. I think if the man became muscular, better looking and had a more assured and dominant behaviour, his interest in the fetish would wither away because the source of his anxiety would lessen as he feels more emotionally dominant and powerful than before.

It also has to do with not only being dominant but also competent in satisfying his girl. If again a man improves his performance and can make his girl cum more and harder, his interest in being a cuck will be slowly lost.
nah nigga didn't read

if u fuck a girl and she fucks other guys and u call her girlfriend and don't fuck a bunch of chicks then ur a cuck

if u fuck a girl and shes a side chick who keeps trying to get with u but u just fuck a bunch of hot chicks ur a chad player

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
nah nigga didn't read

if u fuck a girl and she fucks other guys and u call her girlfriend and don't fuck a bunch of chicks then ur a cuck

if u fuck a girl and shes a side chick who keeps trying to get with u but u just fuck a bunch of hot chicks ur a chad player
ok

• +1
i saw this yesterday on /gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel, onnysk and 1 other person
Always a black man

• +1
  • +1
im the one behind her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mansnob
  • +1
I was called multiple times to cuck someone
I don't know if I should
Opinions guys...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4464
the real irony is when that black guy gets all the stds she has lol.

• +1