Why do curries even bother coming here?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Why do you annoying curries even bother trying to date anyway? I mean there's so many of you here its getting repetitive and annoying. Why dont you just go home and get your little forced arranged marriage? White women are all trash sluts anyway, they'll never be loyal to you. There is a reason the whole UK paki grooming gangs thing happened, they would openly call them "white slags" and say they deserved to be raped because they sleep with hundreds of men. Fuck the west and western culture, there is no need for you to assimilate into that trash culture. Just pack your things, go home to Pakistan or India and just forget about your western upbringing. India and Pakistan have a 5% divorce rate while jewmerica and the jewnited kingdom have a 55% divorce rate! Why would you want to so desperately work so hard to assimilate into that culture anyway?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, WadlowMaxxing, Lolcel and 8 others
Muh American dream

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Muh American dream
What American dumbass dream? Cost of living in US is way higher than in South Asia. Weather is miserable, culture is gross, people are cruel to each other, what fucking American dream? This isn't the 60s

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, Lev Peshkov and Yliaster
underrated advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 12344
Indians should go for all women equally tbh not praise white women like dogs

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, eyelidcel, bernanddrago and 6 others
Hello my indian brother from Britain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, delusionalretard, xefo and 2 others
Indians should go for all women equally tbh not praise white women like dogs

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 13197
Why do you annoying curries even bother trying to date anyway? I mean there's so many of you here its getting repetitive and annoying. Why dont you just go home and get your little forced arranged marriage? White women are all trash sluts anyway, they'll never be loyal to you. There is a reason the whole UK paki grooming gangs thing happened, they would openly call them "white slags" and say they deserved to be raped because they sleep with hundreds of men. Fuck the west and western culture, there is no need for you to assimilate into that trash culture. Just pack your things, go home to Pakistan or India and just forget about your western upbringing. India and Pakistan have a 5% divorce rate while jewmerica and the jewnited kingdom have a 55% divorce rate! Why would you want to so desperately work so hard to assimilate into that culture anyway?
cause they are bluepilled

This website is referred to them by the suicide prevention hotline in India

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, audreyen, xefo and 16 others
and why would we go back to our shitty country, like my guy even if the west is cucked its never gonna reach the low that is india

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 6531
genuinely a good question

because USA is good.

It's not better for curries back home.

their women are becoming extremely feminist and don't want to date dark skinned curries cuz they're in love with eurocentrism. Not to mention that all the attractive curry girls are mainly exported to the west.

That's only the dating problems

Why would curries who live a privileged life in the west go back home to the shit holes of india and Pakistan, the countries are legit garbage.

There's a reason why most curries in this site are incel and live in India. There's 30 million more males than females, unironically dating is easier for indians who grow up in the west.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: delusionalretard, .👽., Deleted member 10987 and 2 others

their women are becoming extremely feminist and don't want to date dark skinned curries cuz they're in love with eurocentrism. Not to mention that all the attractive curry girls are mainly exported to the west.

Why would curries who live a privileged life in the west go back home to the shit holes of india and Pakistan, the countries are legit garbage.

There's a reason why most curries in this site are incel and live in India. There's 30 million more males than females, unironically dating is easier for indians who grow up in the west.
What the fuck are you talking about? In India you curries only have to compete with other curries, its a homogenous country. Why would you think it's easier to date in the west where everyone is mindwashed to think you are all rapists and gross and where you have to compete with every other race on earth? Plus, pakistan and india still have a largely religious population. Sure some city girls might fit this feminist crap but you can't tell me that no women there are religious, there's over a billion of you roaches.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

The curries on this site are not from India, they are all a bunch of US, UK, Canada, and European born and living Indians and pakistanis who Have this dumbass eurocentric self hating dream that they'll move to the west and marry some stupid, trashy, bossy, dialoyal MAYO WHORE because they're obsessed with light skin. And when they get laughed at and rejected they end up here! But why do they so desperately want to marry one of them? THEY ARE TRASH! Everything about them is cheap. They can't be trusted with anything. They'll cheat on you the day after your wedding AND BLAME YOU FOR IT. Why are they so thirsty for that? Thats my question

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
i swear this site is 45% curry, 45% white, and the rest is other ethnic groups

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 10987
White women are made for Brahmin bad boys
026D690D 6EFA 4864 8AE8 3D1FE535667D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: audreyen, eyelidcel, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
The curries on this site are not from India, they are all a bunch of US, UK, Canada, and Europe living Indians and pakistanis who Have this dumbass eurocentric self hating dream that they'll move to the west and marry some stupid, trashy, bossy, dialoyal MAYO WHORE because they're obsessed with light skin. And when they get laughed at and rejected they end up here! But why do they so desperately want to marry one of them? THEY ARE TRASH! Everything about them is cheap. They can't be trusted with anything. They'll cheat on you the day after your wedding AND BLAME YOU FOR IT. Why are they so thirsty for that? Thats my question
The curries on this site are all from India or Pakistan lmao, where did you get this idea they're from the west.

@AcneScars
@PrestonYnot
@Chadeep
@Ryan
@Rothschild
@DevNFS5

Those guys are all curries and all live in shit holes known as Pakistan and India. There's more as well that I'm unaware of.

There's a few here that live in the west but most of the curry users live in south Asia

Nearly All the western curry guys I know date curry women .....

Most of the self hating ones date the white women that nobody else wants. They're self hating and women eventually realise this and the relationship breaks down. The self hate drives them to date these white women.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, AcneScars, Chadeep and 1 other person
because USA is good.
funny because i know atleast 6 curry male relatives dating white foids, maybe beta buxxing because 2 of them are literal surgeons but again they had their GFs from high school.

they look incel and nerd ASF i have no idea how they got white stacy foid.

The curries on this site are all from India or Pakistan lmao, where did you get this idea they're from the west.

@AcneScars
@PrestonYnot
@Chadeep
@Ryan
@Rothschild
@DevNFS5

Those guys are all curries and all live in shit holes known as Pakistan and India. There's more as well that I'm unaware of.

There's a few here that live in the west but most of the curry users live in south Asia

Nearly All the western curry guys I know date curry women .....

Most of the self hating ones date the white women that nobody else wants. They're self hating and women eventually realise this and the relationship breaks down. The self hate drives them to date these white women.
You seem to have it backwards, because as far as i know dating in a country like Pakistan is going to be difficult because of their strict culture. India also won't be easy because of religion. Dating in the middle east is next to impossible without death threats. So why are they complaining? Those countries are meant for arranged marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Chadeep
because USA is good.

funny because i know atleast 6 curry male relatives dating white foids, maybe beta buxxing because 2 of them are literal surgeons but again they had their GFs from high school.

they look incel and nerd ASF i have no idea how they got white stacy foid.
Are you supposed to be Jewish or curry? Make up your mind jewpreet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197

This
This

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and SubhumanCurrycel
I'm not coming to fck ur white mom

You seem to have it backwards, because as far as i know dating in a country like Pakistan is going to be difficult because of their strict culture. India also won't be easy because of religion. Dating in the middle east is next to impossible without death threats. So why are they complaining? Those countries are meant for arranged marriage.
India it's easy af if you have the right pheno. I tried @Sikkunt23 on Bumble he's a light skinned green eyed Pakistani. Many curry women were willing to meet up etc. Meanwhile currys with good bones who are dark skinned don't do that well.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
both
and most currys who goto USA are IQ AND MONEY MOGGERS. They mog the shit out of average cum skin when it comes to IQ and MONEY lol.

India it's easy af if you have the right pheno. I tried @Sikkunt23 on Bumble he's a light skinned green eyed Pakistani. Many curry women were willing to meet up etc. Meanwhile currys with good bones who are dark skinned don't do that well.
Indo nordic and light skinned indid and not manlet=Slayer

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars

Couldn’t have said it better myself

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
Tbh due to the sex ratio of india i think dating is more harder for guys here since there are way more men than women.

And the result of this is that women have super high standards imo must be rich,tall,good looking..

I know some guys who have trouble getting married in arranged marraige scene due to their height and salary etc.
Also nowadays all curry women demand guys who are atleast 5ft8 when they 5ft 90lbs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
is he better looking than me?

is he better looking than me?
There is no such thing as a street shitting jew. And all jews are israelis. So dont dare say you are a persian jew, or an Indian jew, or a german jew, or a russian because you are a foreign body in a host nation trying to morph and blend in with the people like a chameleon. If you are jewish, you are an israeli and that's it. You are a foreigner everywhere on earth except Isreal.

Maybe but he has green eyes and pale skin so obviously he would do better in dating in india.
Just put on green color contacts and use skin bleach. Problem solved

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Maybe but he has green eyes and pale skin so obviously he would do better in dating in india.
i have light skin too but not green eyes, TBH in real life i will mog most curries, 99% of em, but the photos i take have low ISO and apreture which makes the picture look dark lol

i have light skin too but not green eyes, TBH in real life i will mog most curries, 99% of em, but the photos i take have low ISO and apreture which makes the picture look dark lol
No he literally has pale skin with red undertones.
Not brown undertones like the majority of curries.

He is barely even curry probably less than 15% south asian DNA.

More west asian

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
have you seen me already?
Yes I have. And don’t cope with muh camera settings, I use a 6 year old phone as my camera and I look pretty much the same as I do in real life

Thank God you didn't claimed u mog salludon :lul::lul:
i can easily mog him too if it looksmax like he do. also what he done after looksmaxxing ? married his cousin lol

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Blackgymmax and Deleted member 6531
There is no such thing as a street shitting jew. And all jews are israelis. So dont dare say you are a persian jew, or an Indian jew, or a german jew, or a russian because you are a foreign body in a host nation trying to morph and blend in with the people like a chameleon. If you are jewish, you are an israeli and that's it. You are a foreigner everywhere on earth except Isreal.
He isn't a jew. Just supports them like all Right wing curries.

i can easily mog him too if it looksmax like he do. also what he done after looksmaxxing ? married his cousin lol
This is the most bluepilled statement i have ever seen @Blackgymmax look at this dude

Last edited:
He isn't a jew. Just supports them like all Right wing curries.
I want all these pajeets to die. They are just so obnoxious its unbelieveable. Dumb as hell too. Anyone who isnt a jew and still supports them is a complete retard. Let their country become enslaved by jews next.