Why do curries even bother coming here?

no they are based, if you got some money than you will ascend 100%, no matter how subhuman you look.

higher caste indians are foreigners too, for example rajputs, kshatriyas brahmin punjabis marwadis etc they look completely different than an average indian ( dravidian).
but they are like 5% of the population at max.
Keep coping with this whole "but im light skinned indian and higher caste so I can do it" Actually its the really dark skinned indians who look almost like africans complexion who do well in the west with white girls. They are just drawn to really black skin. They hate light skinned ethnics. so shutup with your whole superiority complex.

Hey, if Indians are killing it in dating then great for them, it makes me happy when ugly people succeed, no joke. Who the fuck is adriana lima? Never heard of her. But still mixed people look fucking retarded half the time especially half white half east asians with their large hooked noses but slanty asian eyes at the same time YUCK! Africans are behind South Asians in dating in the west? lol, come on. How are you coming up with this? But hey, like i said if you are slaying bitches despite being curry then that's great for you man.
yeah HAPAs are ugly, I said it.

yeah HAPAs are ugly, I said it.
yup. Fucking dumbass looking UNHARMONIOUS faces. These stupid asian sexpat couples should be killed. They are producing future elliot rodgers like crazy.

yup. Fucking dumbass looking UNHARMONIOUS faces. These stupid asian sexpat couples should be killed. They are producing future elliot rodgers like crazy.
Even the "good looking" Hapas aren't much better than ER. Unironically Curry and white mix would mog them.

Keep coping with this whole "but im light skinned indian and higher caste so I can do it" Actually its the really dark skinned indians who look almost like africans complexion who do well in the west with white girls. They are just drawn to really black skin. They hate light skinned ethnics. so shutup with your whole superiority complex.
Atomic size IQ

Even the "good looking" Hapas aren't much better than ER. Unironically Curry and white mix would mog them.
Zayn Malik. Guys doing well for himself with that supermodel gf of his. But still, i hate race mixers. They go against the natural order of things. Half curry half mayos just look like Mexicans. Half nigger half mayos look like Obama. Half beaner half mayos look Italian. Half chink half niggers look really strange. But the ugliest of them all are hapas. Large hooked Caucasian nose mixed with slanty asian eyes LOOKS SO PUNCHABLY RETARDED. I hope all white sexpats in Thailand read this.

If you're a curry please shutup and go get an arranged marriage. Stop trying to mess with TRASH mayo girls. They are disloyal snakes. There is no such thing as a trustable classy white girl in 2021. Stop saying half Indians look better. race mixing is disgusting and causes confusion, atheism, and self hatred. Don't even think about it.

Why do you annoying curries even bother trying to date anyway? I mean there's so many of you here its getting repetitive and annoying. Why dont you just go home and get your little forced arranged marriage? White women are all trash sluts anyway, they'll never be loyal to you. There is a reason the whole UK paki grooming gangs thing happened, they would openly call them "white slags" and say they deserved to be raped because they sleep with hundreds of men. Fuck the west and western culture, there is no need for you to assimilate into that trash culture. Just pack your things, go home to Pakistan or India and just forget about your western upbringing. India and Pakistan have a 5% divorce rate while jewmerica and the jewnited kingdom have a 55% divorce rate! Why would you want to so desperately work so hard to assimilate into that culture anyway?
Man, that was irritating to read.

Zayn Malik. Guys doing well for himself with that supermodel gf of his. But still, i hate race mixers. They go against the natural order of things. Half curry half mayos just look like Mexicans. Half nigger half mayos look like Obama. Half beaner half mayos look Italian. Half chink half niggers look really strange. But the ugliest of them all are hapas. Large hooked Caucasian nose mixed with slanty asian eyes LOOKS SO PUNCHABLY RETARDED. I hope all white sexpats in Thailand read this.
Cope thinking there is a "natural order" when biology only sees opportunity. I could care less that people race mix, I only care about attractiveness and genetic fitness.

Regardless of race it takes 2 attractive people to make an attractive kid and in general Asian men are not attractive. sry but it's true. Every "Chang" typically looks like a joke.

Why do you care? Why not just live your life and quit worrying about what other people do.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Cope thinking there is a "natural order" when biology only sees opportunity. I could care less that people race mix, I only care about attractiveness and genetic fitness.

Regardless of race it takes 2 attractive people to make an attractive kid and in general Asian men are not attractive. sry but it's true. Every "Chang" typically looks like a joke.
Asian chads look good only if they are Japanese or Korean. The rest of east Asia kinda sucks in terms of genetics

Last edited:
Oh here we go again with the typical pajeet coping strategy of putting other races down to feel better about himself. You guys all act the same. You know how common it is for you worthless dotheads to do that? You are like robots that have come with the same programming in your little curry brains. You are not better than anyone.
lol cope, I am not Indian and i'm just being honest. Most of the time there will be no real ascension for them due to flat faced boneless pheno.

Asian chads look good only if they are Japanese or Korean. The rest of east Asia kinda sucks in terms of genetics
Curries mog whites though