Why do curries like to cope about that average income stat cope

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
We all know families of Indian origins are one of the richest if not the richest ethnic groups in the USA and UK
But some of Thier double digit room temperature iq cannot seem to grasp selective migration.
An instance when the top 1% of people from a country move to another to work or study.
Let's be real you as a curry in the west knows fully well that you weren't poor in curry land .
Whilst the average middle aged man is on the edge of homelessness, Fat and also norwooding. He is also paying for poor homeless curries with his taxes

Barack Obama Equality GIF by Obama

Poor and ethnic is oxymoron in the west

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
They are bluepilled as hell, they think attraction can be bought with money which is simply false, you are only gonna attract gold diggers to yourself

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Also how in India a dude needs to have a stable job or good money so the parents of the girl will then only allow their daughter to marry the dude.

They believe the same notion applies in west but it is false since most people on west are independent and individualistic. They don't give a shit what their parents say and do whatever they want.

Curries just don't understand the difference in cultures. Plus bluepilled too

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)