Why do curries/rice/blacks breed so much and trap so many souls

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
I give it to blacks, atleast they've superior genes to the other ethnics mentioned, rice on the other hand I can partly blame it on the Communist Party they had, well until the one child policy, they always believed in safety in numbers and that big armies win until weapons of mass destruction proved otherwise.
But the curries, the curries really make me curious.
Worst genes of all, are they all sex addicts? Like what the fuck, why would you trap one billion souls in curry bodies, I feel sorry for them really. I'm not talking about the Bollywood curries either, those guys behave and pass for white people. I'm talking about slum curries that are playing life on Brutal Nightmare mode and yet still decide it's a good idea to bring more children in the world.

I think it was Schaupenhaur who said, to bring people in this world is the most selfish act one can do and I think he is right. Our animalistic drives interfer with our cognitive ability to logic through bring souls to suffer a cycle just because MUH GENETIC LINEAGE, this world would've been better had we gone extinct like Dinosaurs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Truecel14, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Blacks and whites have the same birthrate in the west.

asians have low birthrates, they're just very high iq and have had old civiliaztions with no plagues or massive wars so they still have a big population

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Growth Plate and gymmaxedhorse

asians have low birthrates, they're just very high iq and have had old civiliaztions with no plagues or massive wars so they still have a big population
Do curries count as asian? Chinese and curries alone have 1.4B each, combined into 2,8B and that was in 2020, god knows how much its now. We are looking at 1/3 of the world in two countries, that's insane asf, african countries also breed too much but I'll have to count all blacks in Africa which wouldn't be precise as population of india/china.

War is also the biggest cope I heard, the west has every right to breed by the hundreds more now than ever, yet they choose to adopt dogs, most pet owners are white people.

Their economy is prosperous, if they didn't have war why are those same countries, of these ethnics immigrating by the hundreds to whites, who shouldnt? by the way have a worst economy given they had wars? muh war cope bs.
Whites just dont breed selfishly, thats why they like dogs and cats, they can give them love instead (hyper degenerate for my point of view) but objectively speaking, they dont breed selfishly even if they have kids they have them out of love not just to have kids.

Do curries count as asian? Chinese and curries alone have 1.4B each, combined into 2,8B and that was in 2020, god knows how much its now. We are looking at 1/3 of the world in two countries, that's insane asf, african countries also breed too much but I'll have to count all blacks in Africa which wouldn't be precise as population of india/china.
What the fuck are you talking about, the highest african country has 200 million niggas, compared to the US at almost 350 million

I give it to blacks, atleast they've superior genes to the other ethnics
Nigger cope:lul: Niggers are literally the biggest streetshitters and the poorest most pathetic people on the planet😂😂😂
Africa HDI

Literally the biggest subhumans around lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: critkality and Deleted member 20618
Nigger cope:lul: Niggers are literally the biggest streetshitters and the poorest most pathetic people on the planet😂😂😂
View attachment 1820598View attachment 1820599
Literally the biggest subhumans around lmaooo
African niggers maybe, but American niggers, even some euroniggers have branded themselves as tall strong can fight men, lemme see indians try that lol, indians are the most subhuman is no joke, whenever I see indians I see constant struggle with life, africans is hit and miss, but they do have drip and a strong culture they can lay back on.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
shitskins breed a lot in general to ensure the survival of their children in harsher environments created by their shit genetics. unfortunately because these shitskins receive help from the 1st world or are mass migrated here, they end up keeping all their children that would otherwise have been decimated, creating a lot of surplus subhumans in the world

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Truecel14 and Deleted member 20618
What the fuck are you talking about, the highest african country has 200 million niggas, compared to the US at almost 350 million
Your point? I literally said when the economy is prosperous they be breeding by hundreds, you compare one country to the united states which is as large as continent, african countries are like eastern europe, slices into small blocs, if you are gonna comment atleast read the whole thing

African niggers maybe, but American niggers, even some euroniggers have branded themselves as tall strong can fight men, lemme see indians try that lol, indians are the most subhuman is no joke, whenever I see indians I see constant struggle with life, africans is hit and miss, but they do have drip and a strong culture they can lay back on.
lol cope harder you dumb nigger your people are currently the world's poorest and most subhuman:sick::sick::lul::lul:

The numbers speak for themselves, there are no limits to your inferiority to everyone else
Africa HDI

Black guy with a cow

There has never been a single accomplishment that you have done too lmao you are just SLAVES and it's in your DNA to get cucked
Many African-Americans, when they perform Y-DNA testing, discover that their Y-chromosome is of European origin

You are inferior to every ethnicity out there lol Buck broken little slave niggers it's over for your subhuman race, literally the most subhuman people out there, I would rope if I was one:feelswhy::feelswhy:😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 20618 and looksmaxxed
lol cope harder you dumb nigger your people are currently the world's poorest and most subhuman:sick::sick::lul::lul:

The numbers speak for themselves, there are no limits to your inferiority to everyone else
View attachment 1820610
View attachment 1820611View attachment 1820612

Tell me you're curry without telling me you're curry,
I know, I would be mad too and looking for someone to take it out on.

The video you showed is an Africa nigger, you proved nothing besides being an embaressement, you've yet to comment on euro/american niggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 20618
I give it to blacks, atleast they've superior genes to the other ethnics mentioned, rice on the other hand I can partly blame it on the Communist Party they had, well until the one child policy, they always believed in safety in numbers and that big armies win until weapons of mass destruction proved otherwise.
Worst genes of all, are they all sex addicts? Like what the fuck, why would you trap one billion souls in curry bodies, I feel sorry for them really. I'm not talking about the Bollywood curries either, those guys behave and pass for white people. I'm talking about slum curries that are playing life on Brutal Nightmare mode and yet still decide it's a good idea to bring more children in the world.

I think it was Schaupenhaur who said, to bring people in this world is the most selfish act one can do and I think he is right. Our animalistic drives interfer with our cognitive ability to logic through bring souls to suffer a cycle just because MUH GENETIC LINEAGE, this world would've been better had we gone extinct like Dinosaurs.

There are few black ethnic groups that have good genes, like nilotics who are all tall due to sexual selection. Most other Africans are average if not below average height lmao so I don't know what you are talking about. Also black culture/hip hop is literally pushed by the jews to destabilize white society, you guys are acting as if black people made hip hop/ rap famous by themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
It's just that there are no women's rights or alternative life choices for women in South Asia
Thus they have to get raped by there ugly men and breed more subhumans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 20618
blacks are uglier worse than indians all around, im an indian cucking a black of his gf

i have no idea where the meme take that nigs have good genes comes from such a cope

Tell me you're curry without telling me you're curry,
I know, I would be mad too and looking for someone to take it out on.

The video you showed is an Africa nigger, you proved nothing besides being an embaressement, you've yet to comment on euro/american niggers.
im fucking a blonde girl one of you desperate *"BBC"" managed to pull, didnt even fuck her, i creampie her and he pays for her to buy drinks for me

Last edited:
It's just that there are no women's rights or alternative life choices for women in South Asia
Thus they have to get raped by there ugly men and breed more subhumans
south asia TFR is below 2

SSA TFR is at 5+

You are a coping faggot

More curries is good

And we deserve ALL anglo lands CANZUKUS si all indian territory and I am glad pakis are going at 3.5 and will emigrationmaxx and replace them

Last edited:

Nigger TFR is at 5+

You are a coping faggot

More curries is good

And we deserve ALL anglo lands CANZUKUS si all indian territory and I am glad pakis are going at 3.5 and will emigrationmaxx and replace them

I am sick and tired of niggerloving anglos and your nigger pets, both of you out of this world makes it better.
Niggers mog curries and yes my theory applies to Africa as well

It's just that black have better genetics

niggers and other inferior races breed like rats because they are an r selected species and have low iq

Less developed people breed more because

More kids die before adulthood, so need to buy more tickets to the game

No way to accumulate wealth or retirement funds so ur kids, well your sons, are essentially that, hence keep breeding till u have couple of sons.

Problem is as they develop those 2 phenomenon hold less and less, hence overpopulation, and why by 2030 the world will be 40% black, 30% curry, 25% some kind of rice

Nigger TFR is at 5+

You are a coping faggot

More curries is good

I am sick and tired of niggerloving anglos and your nigger pets, both of you out of this world makes it better.
and how are you going to conquer anglo lands? with your poo cannons?

Niggers mog curries and yes my theory applies to Africa as well

It's just that black have better genetics
>Ugly faces
>Low IQ
>Hippopotamus like women
>Literally accomplished 0 things in entire history

Cope harder

I outslay EVERY single black Ive ever met and am smarter

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
>Ugly faces
>Low IQ
>Hippopotamus like women
>Literally accomplished 0 things in entire history

Cope harder

I outslay EVERY single black Ive ever met and am smarter

I have met people in every other race that can do at least ONE thing better than me the ONLY thing ive met niggers better than me at is dribbling a soccerball.
They are not even seen as human being more animal then men but yet they have human rights protecting them

Also duing the arab slave trade
Niggers were sold for higher market price then curries

they are breeding to use up the resources so white people have less

yes we are unironically taking over and replacing the anglo elite at governmental and industrial decisionmaking positions

one generation down we influence politics behind the scenes and open up borders for more curries

in 2 generations America will be a caste based society:
Indian Kings fucking your white womens
Chinese technocrats
Amish (only remaining whites)
Spic laborers
Nigs

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall

Attachments

• NcGWzQKs_400x400.jpg
    NcGWzQKs_400x400.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • NcGWzQKs_400x400.jpg
    NcGWzQKs_400x400.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
They are not even seen as human being more animal then men but yet they have human rights protecting them

Also duing the arab slave trade
Niggers were sold for higher market price then curries
I do not care about subhuman inbred arabs who dont live in somali tier poverty only due to oil natural resources

at current GDP trends and military/geopolitcal growth willbe slaves to curries and they will know their reckoning in 2050 when we blast the GCC with Indian FGFAs and Aircraft Carriers

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
H1b visa saar....
these curries come in and one generation down become charimen of the FCC, advisors to the Democrats and the people behind your replacement

two generations down we will be even more effective, every single institution in your country will be controlled by us

Ask the UK

And then we will open the borders to more curries to physically replace you.

yes we are unironically taking over and replacing the anglo elite at governmental and industrial decisionmaking positions

one generation down we influence politics behind the scenes and open up borders for more curries

in 2 generations America will be a caste based society:
Indian Kings fucking your white womens
Chinese technocrats
Amish (only remaining whites)
Spic laborers
Nigs
these curries come in and one generation down become charimen of the FCC, advisors to the Democrats and the people behind your replacement

two generations down we will be even more effective, every single institution in your country will be controlled by us

Ask the UK

Ask the UK

• JFL
Reactions: Truecel14
I do not care about subhuman inbred arabs who dont live in somali tier poverty only due to oil natural resources

at current GDP trends and military/geopolitcal growth willbe slaves to curries and they will know their reckoning in 2050 when we blast the GCC with Indian FGFAs and Aircraft Carriers
Arab literally raped and enslaved india
GDP don't mean shit

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

GDP comes from tech support call centers

Arab literally raped and enslaved india
GDP don't mean shit
well they did and now they are overbreeding with high TFRs and their oil is running out and GDPs are stagnating, India will have massive power projection in the Arabian Sea by 2050, GDP of like $40T which would be 4x the entire arab world put together and egypt + iraqi overpopulation + afghan overpopulation would cuck the region

But remember Indians and Hindus esp are VERY resentful to msulims

Now I dont want Indians and Hindus to be against Pakis and Banglas, they are our curry brothers

But arabs in GCC? They mistreat our muslim curries as well, I call for a Air Land and Sea Invasion to conquer those territories and liberate the curry majority populations, we will hunt the desert wanderers like rats, and nobody will do shit.

GDP comes from tech support call centers
Indian GDP comes from export orientation made by Modi to include semiconductors, india is still a massive shithole but if he continues buidling expressways, roads, housing, and manufacturing base by 2030s we can have as much industrial capacity as China today and by 2040s near parity due to growth convergence

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14

Last edited:
well they did and now they are overbreeding with high TFRs and their oil is running out and GDPs are stagnating, India will have massive power projection in the Arabian Sea by 2050, GDP of like $40T which would be 4x the entire arab world put together and egypt + iraqi overpopulation + afghan overpopulation would cuck the region

But remember Indians and Hindus esp are VERY resentful to msulims

Now I dont want Indians and Hindus to be against Pakis and Banglas, they are our curry brothers

But arabs in GCC? They mistreat our muslim curries as well, I call for a Air Land and Sea Invasion to conquer those territories and liberate the curry majority populations, we will hunt the desert wanderers like rats, and nobody will do shit.
You are abused dogs of the world

Google speaks the truth

IMG 20220814 123117

IMG 20220814 122958

By the way I hate blacks and would want them to be contained to Sub Saharan Africa and not move to the West

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Google speaks the truth
View attachment 1822437
View attachment 1822438

By the way I hate blacks and would want them to be contained to Sub Saharan Africa and not move to the West
in the end of the day every black outside the US is mostly a permavirgin trucel outside anglo Nloving shtiholes like CANZUK

Even in France most of thema re literal incels

They ONLY get white pussy and any pussy than their own in fucking CANZUKUS english speaking shitholes

Its due to the R1b genetics of anglo white women this happens

I mean as an ethnicity rice are close to 2bn each, blacks are around 1.2bn each, sandniggers around 400-500m, Latinos around 500m, and that still leaves around 1bn+ 'whites' and if u want to nitpick, probably close to 300m true whites

Caging at the Indian black race war in this forum :feelskek:
Keep the threads coming :popcorn:

in the end of the day every black outside the US is mostly a permavirgin trucel outside anglo Nloving shtiholes like CANZUK

Even in France most of thema re literal incels

They ONLY get white pussy and any pussy than their own in fucking CANZUKUS english speaking shitholes

Its due to the R1b genetics of anglo white women this happens
Indians are bottom tier, you curries can cope cry all you want about blacks but when it’s general consensus that you guys are the worlds weakest link you have to accept this. Blacks Asians Latinos etc will all be supeieor forever and ever against pakis like you
There are few black ethnic groups that have good genes, like nilotics who are all tall due to sexual selection. Most other Africans are average if not below average height lmao so I don't know what you are talking about. Also black culture/hip hop is literally pushed by the jews to destabilize white society, you guys are acting as if black people made hip hop/ rap famous by themselves.
African nations are the tallest third world nations, they are taller than South Asia, Latin American nations and SEA. West Africans are natrually more robust than other groups better for sports in general and have BBC. curries have nothing that they excel in, at least blacks are physically supeiror at least Asians are intellectually superior but Indians are infieor mentally and phsycally

😂😂Lol... Black people have superior genes... Even the top tier black guy looks like ape.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-153603-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220817-153603-01.jpeg
    348.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220817-153609-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220817-153609-01.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220817-153651-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220817-153651-01.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 0
Indians are bottom tier, you curries can cope cry all you want about blacks but when it’s general consensus that you guys are the worlds weakest link you have to accept this. Blacks Asians Latinos etc will all be supeieor forever and ever against pakis like you

African nations are the tallest third world nations, they are taller than South Asia, Latin American nations and SEA. West Africans are natrually more robust than other groups better for sports in general and have BBC. curries have nothing that they excel in, at least blacks are physically supeiror at least Asians are intellectually superior but Indians are infieor mentally and phsycally
Keep coping