Why do Curry feel entitled to white stacy?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It seems like every Curry I have met both IRL and Online seems to feel entitled to white stacy, I reckon remembering one chubby curry in my class jestermax hard with 3 blonde Norwegian girls, and they were decent enough to not laugh at him in the spot. All the Nordic guys would never have such delusional self confidence like that.

Even if I ascended I would still be with low mtb-high ltb white tbh.

So, do Bollywood deluded Curry to think that white stacy love them or what?

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel @kebab

U can get better squishy PSL girls tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nigga you aint even ascended and you matched with a HTB on tinder

• JFL
Because of niche appeal tho

Not from psl alone
so are you saying u actually get better results from nichemaxxing? (Not questioning cause it's true just curious what's the point of raising psl then)

so are you saying u actually get better results from nichemaxxing? (Not questioning cause it's true just curious what's the point of raising psl then)
Ofc both goes hand in hand

It seems like every Curry I have met both IRL and Online seems to feel entitled to white stacy, I reckon remembering one chubby curry in my class jestermax hard with 3 blonde Norwegian girls, and they were decent enough to not laugh at him in the spot. All the Nordic guys would never have such delusional self confidence like that.

RACIST!

Their parents gaslighting them into wageslaving to become a doctor for hours every day

• So Sad