why do ethnics tend to have face structure that makes them look older

Deleted member 7823

Deleted member 7823

Bronze
not all ethnics obviously but ive noticed a lot of south asians look older than their age even if they're lightskinned and have good collagen with no signs of obvious sun damage... why is this

whenever I’ve asked girls how I old I look they say early 20’s but I’m mid so not sure about this

Probably lack of forward growth / bone support and overly horizontally grown face. Accumulated buccal fat makes one look older especially when combined with collagen decrease because it’s a sign of bone loss. That’s why older people tend to have bigger face.

Heavy facial hair growth doesn't help

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9072
Probably lack of forward growth / bone support and overly horizontally grown face. Accumulated buccal fat makes one look older especially when combined with collagen decrease because it’s a sign of bone loss. That’s why older people tend to have bigger face.

so basically fat flat faces. to counter this would u have to get bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
so basically fat flat faces. to counter this would u have to get bimax?
Yes. Lack of forward growth also makes your face look longer - another bad sign of aging that is very common among Arabs and Asians as I’ve observed.
B7B0298E 3DB0 4238 B0ED E2C9F30CCC82

Because ethnics are subhumans

• WTF
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

But East Asians always look younger than their age... so that doesn't really make sense.

But East Asians always look younger than their age... so that doesn't really make sense.
Probably because they have more neotenous features. But I tend to think that stereotype doesn’t apply to all Asians. A lot of them have oily skin, pockmarks and paranasal hollowness despite being young.

Probably because they have more neotenous features. But I tend to think that stereotype doesn’t apply to all Asians. A lot of them have oily skin, pockmarks and paranasal hollowness despite being young.
That's interesting. But that would mostly be related to their skin/acne. Oiliness may be related to diet in where they live, e.g. American fast food diet. However oily skin tends to age slower than dry skin, even if it's acne prone, but I don't know how much truth is to that.

White people age worse than ethnics stop the cope
@ineedhelo4844

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 5746