Why do even good looking or talented guys struggle to get women?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
As part of my job i meet people all the time, very attractive people. I cant help but notice very few people are in relationships. Ive known skinny tall guys to struggle on tinder as well.
Even my fucking barber, A tattoo'd alt looking dude in his mid 30s told me he can't even approach women at the bar anymore because they give him a huge attitude and tell him to "not bother them" and "lol use tinder if you're looking for a date"

wtf is going on lately in the world?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Subhra26, nobodyspecial369, Moggie and 7 others
My theory is that sub 6 women are just waiting in line to get f-ed by 7+ guys (out of 10 ofc), they don't want to bother to even look at sub 6 dudes which is really sad bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Most of good looking guys date average looking women. Its very rare to see Good looking guy dating good looking girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
holes can literally dm any celebrity they fancy to get pumped and dumped or they can even have delusions that some celebrity will want to be their boyfriend and they simp for years online :feelskek:💀 literal 1/10 orc deformed hole making drawings to 'get noticed by' 300k follower eboy not shitting you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Dystopian, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
holes can literally dm any celebrity they fancy to get pumped and dumped or they can even have delusions that some celebrity will want to be their boyfriend and they simp for years online :feelskek:💀 literal 1/10 orc deformed hole making drawings to 'get noticed by' 300k follower eboy not shitting you
its so cringe

honestly they just have way too many options and they can get almost any guy they want as an avg girl with makeup and filters

what happens when u have too many options? u feel overwhelmed and pick none

only way to get a working relationship without getting giga mentally abused by the girl is- be a chad, and date a mtb or ltb

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, subhuman incel, Oberyn and 2 others
I know chadlites that are shy or badly awkward with women and remained single. If you're full introverted, low on confidence, don't go out and expect women to do the first move, over. This forum may don't like it but it's the truth

Idk for tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, El Matatom, tombradylover and 11 others
This is why mentality and red pill actually matters. A lot of guys aren’t assertive and can’t talk to women.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Detective, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
Average looking girls will treat the average looking guy like trash because they think they deserve better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Moggie, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
They don't.

If they are struggling they are not good looking. You might think they are good looking but women don't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yes shy Chadlites Don t struggle they will get approached by girls while out of bedroom shopping and furthermore online.
You need to be at least strong 5.25 PSL.
At 4.75 PSL or 5 PSL you get strong IOI you must be blind not to see them.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 19478 and Yerico7
You need a really good face to even get dates with reasonable looking women.

Applies doubly so on apps like Tinder.

Many guys who think they are good looking, aren't.
What your friends or aunt says is irrelevant.

What random attractive women think matters since that's who you're trying to sleep with.

That is all it comes down to. Many 'conventionally handsome' guys aren't good looking enough for one night stands.
They are only good enough to date a mid tier or slightly attractive woman if they provide status, cash etc. in return after a long time.

To use PSL terminology, you need to be 'chad' level facially (striking features, beautiful eye area, masculine jawline, low body fat, cheekbones) to consistently land dates with hot women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Boxingfan, Moggie and 5 others
You need a really good face to even get dates with reasonable looking women.

Applies doubly so on apps like Tinder.

Many guys who think they are good looking, aren't.
What your friends or aunt says is irrelevant.

What random attractive women think matters since that's who you're trying to sleep with.

That is all it comes down to. Many 'conventionally handsome' guys aren't good looking enough for one night stands.
They are only good enough to date a mid tier or slightly attractive woman if they provide status, cash etc. in return after a long time.

To use PSL terminology, you need to be 'chad' level facially (striking features, beautiful eye area, masculine jawline, low body fat, cheekbones) to consistently land dates with hot women.
It depends a lot from country. If you try to find relationship with decent looking women in scandinavian for example... They demand more than look.

It depends a lot from country. If you try to find relationship with decent looking women in scandinavian for example... They demand more than look.
I agree. Hence, LTR and ONS are two completely different markets. In the LTR market, even a fat 55 year old can get a 20 year old with enough money. It's not true attraction though, I would call them sugar arrangements or prostitution.

In the ONS (one night stand) market it is very very difficult to succeed as a man, only ~1% or less of all men can reliably get lays with hot women
To get a top 10% woman, you need to be top ~1% looks wise. To have one night stands with those top 1% instagram girls you need to be Lachowski or Noszka tier (top 0.001% male who has an ideal face, 6'3+ height and ripped body)

In other words, one night stands get exponentially harder the more attractive women you shoot for.
You need to mog her by a magnitude of ~10-100x

Then there is the problem of average women: Some average women will settle for nothing less than a very high tier chad (top 0.5 - top 0.01% of all males) for one night stands, they brush off everyone else or put all other men in the LTR category

But I agree much more is demanded in LTR's.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 19576
I agree. Hence, LTR and ONS are two completely different markets. In the LTR market, even a fat 55 year old can get a 20 year old with enough money. It's not true attraction though, I would call them sugar arrangements or prostitution.

In the ONS (one night stand) market it is very very difficult to succeed as a man, only ~1% or less of all men can reliably get lays with hot women
To get a top 10% woman, you need to be top ~1% looks wise. To have one night stands with those top 1% instagram girls you need to be Lachowski or Noszka tier (top 0.001% male who has an ideal face, 6'3+ height and ripped body)

In other words, one night stands get exponentially harder the more attractive women you shoot for.
You need to mog her by a magnitude of ~10-100x

Then there is the problem of average women: Some average women will settle for nothing less than a very high tier chad (top 0.5 - top 0.01% of all males) for one night stands, they brush off everyone else or put all other men in the LTR category

But I agree much more is demanded in LTR's.
What about hook ups with average looking women

Yes shy Chadlites Don t struggle they will get approached by girls while out of bedroom shopping and furthermore online.
You need to be at least strong 5.25 PSL.
At 4.75 PSL or 5 PSL you get strong IOI you must be blind not to see them.
You will definitely not get strong iois at anything below 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and FreakkForLife
Most of good looking guys date average looking women. Its very rare to see Good looking guy dating good looking girl.
Then what the good looking girls are fucking? Probably are more good looking girls than guys. Anyways irl looksmatched is the way, depending ofcourse of the location.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
autism exceeds their looks level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Hypergamy is out of control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
nowadays u need to be at least 6/10 with either average height and gymcelled body or good height and average body to even have a chance to get an average gf/girl

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 19499
Everything is about being NT + socialcirclemaxxing + statusmaxxing.
The problem is most men, goodlooking and talented, are not socialcirclemaxxing. I'd say most people after covid are just degenerate slobs that prefer to LDAR on videogames/netflix instead of going out and doing shit. Men and women are not doing shit in real life anymore, women live their life on instagram and men live their life on games/internet.
Be NT + just do shit theory is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and FreakkForLife
Even my fucking barber, A tattoo'd alt looking dude in his mid 30s told me he can't even approach women at the bar anymore because they give him a huge attitude and tell him to "not bother them" and "lol use tinder if you're looking for a date"
There's been a shift in recent years in regards to this, i'm certain. It's almost 'combative' out there a lof of the time. You don't need to look like a smelly homeless dude to get some serious attituted for saying 'hi' too a girl anymore lol. And the rest of the world is slowly adopting the UK culture of 'we don't talk to strangers'. It's catching on in places like the US from what i'm told where in the past it's always been way more socially acceptable to strike up convo with strangers etc.

Of course chadlites etc will always still be OK but you'll be looking at girls below you. Even I got approached and hit on last night by a young girl but she was actually cross eyed!!! I shit you not. My friends thought it was hilarious. Almost comical (like the only girl willing too apporach me couldn't see straight or some shit!! haha)

I say all of that as someone who has about 95% of his lays from cold approach

Social circle/warm approach will always be the way i'm afraid. It's how i'm banging my current girl who is one of the hotter ones i've had and I really didn't have to do a lot. Propinquity helps

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 18320, FreakkForLife and 2 others
Mainly I see MTB or even HTB in relationships, with 3-4/10 IRL oofy doofys.

My theory is all the stacies just wanna hook up with Chad's and have loads of ONS for giga validation.

Last night I went for dinner with 3 HTB, 1 might even have been stacylite. All 3 were single (but complaining about it to gaslight us).

Nearly every Chad, or even every looksmaxxer I see is single. The RTT looksmaxxers seem to be getting ONS I guess, but the true genetic Chad's look tortured and stressed, the ones with LTB seem really defensive and protective of them

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 18320, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
lmao I'm noticing a trend here
you guys understand relationships and forming relationships from the viewpoint of struggling and having to accept whatever comes your way, this is why you believe in myths like hypergamy

you think when you see a gl guy that he struggles like you do and has to accept what comes his way, no, not even remotely close. He picks and chooses who he wants, and bluepilled gl guys especially will often select for things other than looks. (but 99.9% of couples are looksmatched, chances are this is a big case of male gaze)

You guys are so far removed from these situations that you sit here and create fantasies in your head, none of it is real. Every guy you pass by on the street, yes the normies, yes even the low tier normies, none of those guys are incel do you understand that? They all have or have had relationships and ons, YOU are the insignificant minority, do you understand that? All you need to live life on easy mode is being above average, anyone who says different is an actual subhuman who has no business speaking on these topics, go looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
you guys understand relationships and forming relationships from the viewpoint of struggling and having to accept whatever comes your way, this is why you believe in myths like hypergamy

you think when you see a gl guy that he struggles like you do and has to accept what comes his way, no, not even remotely close. He picks and chooses who he wants, and bluepilled gl guys especially will often select for things other than looks. (but 99.9% of couples are looksmatched, chances are this is a big case of male gaze)

You guys are so far removed from these situations that you sit here and create fantasies in your head, none of it is real. Every guy you pass by on the street, yes the normies, yes even the low tier normies, none of those guys are incel do you understand that? They all have or have had relationships and ons, YOU are the insignificant minority, do you understand that? All you need to live life on easy mode is being above average, anyone who says different is an actual subhuman who has no business speaking on these topics, go looksmax.
Ok, Chad. Go approach these random women at bars and slay away. Show Areuready's tattoo'd alt barber (who's probably a fucking dork) how it's done. Go ahead.

I know chadlites that are shy or badly awkward with women and remained single. If you're full introverted, low on confidence, don't go out and expect women to do the first move, over. This forum may don't like it but it's the truth

Idk for tinder.
So true.

Being all those things you mentioned + being above average looking is brutal. You’re good looking enough to meet girls’ looks threshold but you aren’t good looking enough for them to make the first move. You’re stuck in no man’s land, for these kinds of guys being confident, red pilled, etc is so important.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Hipcel

Another truth bomb

What do you mean more than looks? Isn’t Scandinavian women lust for looks since they are already financially secured and all those feminism thingy

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS