why do females treat me as if i’m disabled

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

god make my life great incorporated
because i’m so nervous and timid they see me as a kid.

people, especially females and NT men will meet me and immediately “you are so nervous” and not talk after that like i’m dirt and that’s all i sum up to

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, 5'7 zoomer, NotoriousLoser and 2 others
We're disabled

I can relate

• +1
Reactions: Jova and vermillioncorefan

why do females treat me as if i’m disabled​

people, especially females and NT men will meet me and immediately “you are so nervous” and not talk after that like i’m dirt and that’s all i sum up to
Sorry OP, thats not just nervousness, Its autism and it does classify as a disability in the modern world as a man
Its not just "muh non nt"
Vast majority of people do NOT get so nervous in just average casual conversations with their peers, Its over

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and vermillioncorefan
Sorry OP, thats not just nervousness, Its autism and it does classify as a disability in the modern world as a man
Vast majority of people do NOT get so nervous in just average casual conversations with their peers, Its over
wow what a stunning realization

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
i’m gonna blow my brains out i don’t have anything left to live for

• So Sad
wow what a stunning realization
No, its just like most incels here praise being "NT" as a god like trait that only the most chosen ones possess
But in reality its that 99% of people speak just fine lol
If their personalities are interesting or have aura is another discussion, but they dont get nervous at all in formal conversations

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
No, its just like most incels here praise being "NT" as a god like trait that only the most chosen ones possess
But in reality its that 99% of people speak just fine lol
If their personalities are interesting or have aura is another discussion, but they dont get nervous at all in formal conversations
all i know is i’m the bottom 1% bro. it’s stunning to people how stupid and mentally weak i am

• So Sad

Why don't you tell them: "I am not disabled or retarded! I am a normal man!"
A candid photo captures a short chubby indian coll cqJGBmVtQJWtLFLjmP6FGA NdSvHFQxSdy01YF6QRd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and vermillioncorefan
Because even if you're not a retard but look like one, people will treat you like crap.
i look like one, and i am one based on my personality.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar