Why do foids do this?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
3,014
Reputation
8,941
Pump their face full of silicone? It looks like pure dogshit lmao. This is what happens when foids try to looksmax.

stupid bitch should have just ate more carrots and dermarolled

BD0A1B5E 155C 4E8F BF78 8F039DF4B068
 
I'm a mallwhore
and my pradas look like tom fords
 
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout
I agree they look more bloated but get away with it because muh cute
 
They want to replicate angel skulls, so they get excessive lip filler and botox. They don't know anything about maxilla, cheekbones, jaw etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Chadeep and Rabbi
They want to replicate angel skulls, so they get excessive lip filler and botox. They don't know anything about maxilla, cheekbones, jaw etc
Yeah but you’d think a literal a list supermodel would have the best most knowledgeable doctors in the world. If I won the lottery I’d hire Mike Mew to be my personal doctor.
 
  • +1
Reactions: haircutcel
Yeah but you’d think a literal a list supermodel would have the best most knowledgeable doctors in the world. If I won the lottery I’d hire Mike Mew to be my personal doctor.
Surgeons just want money. They probably make a lot of money telling stupid young women to get fillers and implants. However if they told their clients that they need a modified lefort 3 to replicate an angel maxilla they would make less money probably
 

Similar threads

lowtide654
Replies
2
Views
25
lowtide654
lowtide654
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
4
Views
43
incomplete
incomplete
Avillionre
Replies
9
Views
61
sonic55555
S
neurologicol
Replies
7
Views
92
neurologicol
neurologicol
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
6
Views
51
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top