Why do foids fuck subhuman guys? it makes no fucking sense

Status, social circle and luck.

And height ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
they are probably mtns yall just underrate men

I’m sick of this cope every time a discussion like this comes up. I’m not underrating the ethnic manlets, fat Redditor neckbeard types, and guys who look like lesbians who I’ve seen PDAing with prime Stacylites in 2024. I don’t think those guys can be underrated but I’ve been face pilled for 6 years by now so it wouldn’t be me doing it.

The proximity, psychology, and luck pills can be tough to swallow, but doesn’t mean you can keep coping with only looks.

I’m sick of this cope every time a discussion like this comes up. I’m not underrating the ethnic manlets, fat Redditor neckbeard types, and guys who look like lesbians who I’ve seen PDAing with prime Stacylites in 2024. I don’t think those guys can be underrated but I’ve been face pilled for 6 years by now so it wouldn’t be me doing it.

The proximity, psychology, and luck pills can be tough to swallow, but doesn’t mean you can keep coping with only looks.
looks are mostly cope with top 20% of men of chad only but i still believe u need to be at least a 5/10 smv imo

• +1
Reactions: Whatever