Why do foids on tt hate on trump all the time

hexum.dnd

hexum.dnd

Gold
Joined
May 10, 2026
Posts
774
Reputation
665
Why they say stuff like"anything but not dying" and use stickers saying they would be hapoy if he dies
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and peptidehater22
Cuz he's a faggot
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: price. and Matt Fat
cus they have no brain to think for themselves
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: price., Matt Fat, peptidehater22 and 1 other person
I hate him cuz he either caused or didn't prevent gas prices from doubling. Fuck this dude, not looking out for me. Get him out of office, I'll vote for whoever can get gas prices back down. I don't want his rubbish $5k promise.
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and hexum.dnd
I hate him cuz he either caused or didn't prevent gas prices from doubling. Fuck this dude, not looking out for me. Get him out of office, I'll vote for whoever can get gas prices back down. I don't want his rubbish $5k promise.
Ok ur reason is vaild but why do these asian foids hate on him i dont get it
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
Why they say stuff like"anything but not dying" and use stickers saying they would be hapoy if he dies
He's rish and h iq but nbd loves
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
Why they say stuff like"anything but not dying" and use stickers saying they would be hapoy if he dies
because he's a horrible president who doesn't know how to run a country. I bet he has dementia as well. (hes also sub 3)
 
  • +1
Reactions: etulceil and price.
Why they say stuff like"anything but not dying" and use stickers saying they would be hapoy if he dies
As a diehard republican trump should be assassinated and replaced with a liberal, republicans have fucked up too bad lately I'm sickly ashamed :owo:
 
  • +1
Reactions: hexum.dnd
Ok ur reason is vaild but why do these asian foids hate on him i dont get it
Oh them? Who cares, just smack them and tell them to keep quiet. It's either they get naked and you feed them or they are on the streets where they have to get naked and they'll struggle to feed themselves.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hexum.dnd

Similar threads

leaninmyfanta
Replies
3
Views
30
Araneae
Araneae
genomemax
Replies
4
Views
36
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
TrueCelibate
Replies
70
Views
225
superogar
superogar
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
3
Views
34
andrey5344
andrey5344
notrq
Replies
15
Views
90
SPAM
SPAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top